predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#142 12 years ago

It's difficult to judge the overall response to what we've seen so far as the creator is present so mentioning negatives would be awkward. I'm genuinely excited about the whole project especially as a nearby pinbuddy is tempted to order one but there are also a few elements that don't light my fire as it were. Of course it's incomplete and in development but I'm wishing I could read a more varied opinion not that I'm saying that the people who like what they see don't.

I just don't think it's much of a 'discussion' thread if people are too polite to say anything negative. I'm genuinely interested and excited about new pinball development but a thread full of uniform praise and cold facts doesn't do it for me. I have thoughts which are varied - good and bad but I'm keeping them to myself after getting so much flak for similar comments about WOZ. Not so much here on Pinside but having the creator posting in the thread makes it a similar situation to the WOZ group.

I know... this is becoming a recurring motif of mine. Not being able to say what you really think in fear of upsetting others, either owners or makers. Just sayin'... again. MOAN MOAN MOAN etc

Does anyone get what I'm saying? Unfortunately, I don't really see a solution so it's probably pointless posting this...

Send post>>

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#264 12 years ago

It turns out that Predator isn't so different to The Wizard Of Oz as a theme after all...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=chocky909 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.