predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigphil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#120 11 years ago

Any idea on shipping costs to the UK? Very, very tempted....

#183 11 years ago

Has Arnie or any of the movie stars placed a pre-order?

#231 11 years ago

SO excited about this!

#232 11 years ago

When you lose a ball - "What's the matter? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"

#248 11 years ago

Just one thing which I don't believe anyone has questioned. Forgive me if it's already been covered though.

Can you offer any proof that you do actually have the license from Fox to sell a Predator themed machine? I know you've discussed the fact that you're not allowed to talk about the terms etc.

I know you've done a lot of work already, which you've shared with the community, and not asked for a penny yet but at the minute, it's still a home/fan project which I believe anyone can undertake without license.

Poeple have been burned in the past and I guess I'm just after as much reassurance as possible that this will actually happen.

I'm a trusting guy. There's not a lot of that left in the world. I've been burned in the past myself for being too trusting. My word is worth more than money. I'd like to think there are still others out there. I want to believe this will come good.

I've pre ordered. But that's my heart over ruling my head. It's Predator FFS!!!!

#272 11 years ago

I think about this pinball going to bed. I think about it when I wake up. I think about it during the day.

I'm hooked!

#282 11 years ago

I treat my daughter to a viewing of Predator on Monday morning. She loved it

I also have the soundtrack playing in the car

#313 11 years ago

Thant's the thing about these types of events. You don't get to savour the sound effects of the pin you're playing.

#357 11 years ago

Had a long weekend away so just catching up. Damn, I'm even more excited now!!

#391 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Kevin have you and the guys at Skit B, settled on a final game over/match sequence yet? I like a good match/game over sequence so just wonder what scene you maybe using? "what's wrong the CIA got you pushing to many pencils?" hint hint

Earlier in the thread, it's been confirmed that quote is being used when losing a ball. Not sure if it's for your final ball or just one of the random quotes for any ball.

#464 11 years ago

Looks like my girlfriend's engagement ring is on hold!

#472 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

BigPhil said:

Looks like my girlfriend's engagement ring is on hold!
That cracked me up thanks BigPhil!

Honestly, I just can't imagine the $hit storm this is gonna stir up when she walks in and sees it. It's gonna be bad!

I'm gonna give her all the SkitB contact info. It's their fault

#533 11 years ago

I had a few friends over at the weekend playing my pins. One of them said "It would be amazing if there was a Predator pinball machine"

I filled him in, giving him all the details. Only 250 being made, etc.....didn't tell him I'm on the list for one. None of them know. It'll be a total surprise!

#535 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

BigPhil said:didn't tell him I'm on the list for one. None of them know. It'll be a total surprise!
You were the first kid in the neighborhood with a Nintendo, weren't you?

We're in different leagues here. I'll be the only guy with a Predator Pinball within 100 miles!

#544 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Russo121 said:I live less than 30 miles from you Phil....lol.

Foiled, again...

Just cancel his order to make my statement true please

#550 11 years ago

So.....UK pre orders so far...

BigPhil
Russo121
JonM
johngravenews

And another two from pinball info. PW & Si.

So that's six that I know of. Skit would give us the exact number though

Although, they're being manufactured the way they were pre-ordered, not lowest number to highest. I ordered early on but I don't mind holding out till all the UK pins are manfactured together. Anything to save a few quid

#551 11 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I live less than 30 miles from you Phil....lol.

Hang on a minute. Twatsville? I've lived in Consett all my life and don't know of any Twatsville within 30 miles of me!

#561 11 years ago

Good listen!!

Skit Kevin, have you tried contacting Arnie via twitter or Facebook? He's quite active these days.

1 week later
#637 11 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Hmmm I was thinking that it could look better if the word Predator on the backbox was lowered down to the bottom of the backglass so that you can see more of the Predators face??? Either way I think it looks good

If it was lower down, you wouldn't see Arnie and the boys. Why not just get rid of it outright? Everyone knows it's Predator

2 weeks later
#694 11 years ago

I kinda don't want to know any more.....but I do. If you know what I mean

I want surprises!

4 weeks later
#819 11 years ago

I'm gagging for an update but on the other hand, I don't want to distract them from their work.

1 week later
#841 11 years ago

This has gone too quiet...

#850 11 years ago

The way they communicated was something different and very welcoming. It just seems strange that all of a sudden it's stopped. That's all I meant by my post.

1 week later
#883 11 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

All I can say about the Pred team is that they are very hard at work on the game and an update is just a couple weeks to a month in coming. Sorry can't release the details.

Cheers, dude!

#905 11 years ago

I get the website.

#925 11 years ago

WOOOOOOO !! (in an American style)

#929 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Well, then. Pip pip cheerio (in a British style)

Cheerio is goodbye

Pip Pip, hooray !

2 weeks later
#1115 11 years ago

Stern making Predator - No

Skit-B making Predator - Yes #87

These guys are making a pin from the heart.

Never thought I'd buy a pin NIB EVA!

I could buy a few second hand pins which I desperatley want much cheaper. Starship Troopers, Star Trek TNG and Stern Batman.

Skit-B came along......a group of guys wanting to make something out of love and share it with other pinball loving people.

I'm a very giving person in life. I'll help the next man if I can. I get pleasure out of helping. Puts a smile on my face. People offer crates of beer, fancy restaurants, etc... but what's the point? You may as well have paid for the help professionally if you're going to do that sort of thing. I'm doing it because I want to and it gives me a good feeling. A smile, appreciation and a handshake is all I ask. I feel like Skit-B are doing a similar thing and it seems they're putting everything into it.

I followed Skit-B for a while before I committed. Loved the whole idea of it.

If Stern or JJP were producing this, it would be $7k easy.......no thanks.

I live in the UK. If I get my Predator, I hope one day, I'll be able to make the trip to the US and shake the hands of the Skit-B team.

I'm a little drunk and full of love. I love you guys. This time last year, I didn't have a single arcade machine in my house. I now have 3 pinball machines, a fruit machine and a video machine.

I need another drink....

#1119 11 years ago

No feeling much of the love this morning. More of a hangover.....

Need to read back through what I posted.

1 week later
#1187 11 years ago

22 new posts. I thought to myself, NEW UPDATE!!

Sadly......

1 week later
#1228 11 years ago

33 posts and no update

#1333 11 years ago

Another 100+ messages and no update

#1339 11 years ago

**Update**

"New "Reveal" mode is an absolute blast. From a quick survey around the shop, it's giving the famous "Unload" mode a run for its money as the favorite."

I guess they won't mind me posting that

#1341 11 years ago

It was an update from them last night. Thought I'd post it here. Looks like they're working on the software/modes

#1347 11 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Oh yes **please**...give us details. You want us to beg?

That's all there was I'm afraid

#1352 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Wow, 35 unread posts when I logged in just now. I was REALLY excited for some relevant news.
Has anyone been in recent contact with SkitB? Anything?
PRED #3

The update I posted was from Skit-B themselves on Facebook.

1 week later
#1411 11 years ago

I should have been in bed an hour ago. Glad I chose to flick around the forum

4 weeks later
#1521 11 years ago

What new thread!?!?!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigphil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=bigphil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.