th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 31.
#901 11 years ago

Dang thought it was an update. Teased again!

#902 11 years ago

Congrats playboy! FYI, she's got that as ammo for everything now! I.e. Let's go to xyz etc. ...I'm not sure... remember how I let you bring that Predator in ball into the house..

#903 11 years ago

I got onto their website without any issues.

http://www.skitbpinball.com/

#904 11 years ago

I see:

Creation Date: 14-Jul-2011
Expiration Date: 14-Jul-2013

http://www.whois.net/whois/skitbpinball.com

#905 11 years ago

I get the website.

#906 11 years ago

The site was most definately down last night. Glad to see they got it back up quickly.

#907 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Dang thought it was an update. Teased again!

Same here

#908 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Congrats playboy! FYI, she's got that as ammo for everything now! I.e. Let's go to xyz etc. ...I'm not sure... remember how I let you bring that Predator in ball into the house..

Hahaha yeah, but I'll say something like remember how I married you, or how you need me for that kid you're always talking about.

No, as long as I always have my money for the bills, it'll be fine. I guess what I had to explain is that somehow, magically, pins hold their value. A $5000 tv is not going to be worth that in 5 years, but a pin will (if it's good) and possibly more. We just need to know that if something happens that my pension can't cover, I could flip this thing quick and get my money back out of it.

I also had to explain that there is no money down and that if the first hundred guys who have the table are generally giving negative feedback (which I think there's no way in hell will happen), then I'll just have to walk away.

Now if I could just get some confirmation from the Skit B guys... wink wink nudge nudge

#909 11 years ago

Quoted from playboywillis:Hahaha yeah, but I'll say something like remember how I married you, or how you need me for that kid you're always talking about.
No, as long as I always have my money for the bills, it'll be fine. I guess what I had to explain is that somehow, magically, pins hold their value. A $5000 tv is not going to be worth that in 5 years, but a pin will (if it's good) and possibly more. We just need to know that if something happens that my pension can't cover, I could flip this thing quick and get my money back out of it.
I also had to explain that there is no money down and that if the first hundred guys who have the table are generally giving negative feedback (which I think there's no way in hell will happen), then I'll just have to walk away.
Now if I could just get some confirmation from the Skit B guys... wink wink nudge nudge

Good stuff........I just told my wife on Friday that I pre ordered the night Kevin announced it and got #4 and most of the other things you mentioned. She did not give a fuss at all, I will probably need to buy her something nice when the time comes. But I agree it will be worth a lot more than my TV.

#910 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

yea, just a post by Kevin to say "we are still here.." would be nice.

We are still here.

Sorry for the lack of updates / communication, but we are really close to crunch time on this and haven't even had the time to reply to emails or even post and say hello. We are still alive, the project is still moving forward, and I will be getting to all these posts and emails very shortly.

Keep the faith, brothers

#911 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Keep the faith, brothers

Thank you... Now back to our regularly scheduled "shut up and take my money" comments .

#912 11 years ago

We are still here.
Sorry for the lack of updates / communication, but we are really close to crunch time on this and haven't even had the time to reply to emails or even post and say hello. We are still alive, the project is still moving forward, and I will be getting to all these posts and emails very shortly.
Keep the faith, brothers

Good enough for me....that's pretty much all I ever needed to hear.

Pete

#913 11 years ago

We are still here.

Thanks for the pulse check Kevin! Lots of nervous people around here LOL

#914 11 years ago

Sorry for the lack of updates / communication, but we are really close to crunch time on this and haven't even had the time to reply to emails or even post and say hello.

No worry's! Just deliver an awesome pin and all is forgiven!

#915 11 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

No worry's! Just deliver an awesome pin and all is forgiven!

+1

Glad to see you post Kevin *sigh of relief* from many I'm sure who are waiting for you to blow our minds with awesomeness

UV playfield art....... Cannot wait to see that!

Post edited by JonM : Forgot to add my predator number!

#916 11 years ago

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the communication! Keep up the good work Team Kevin!

#917 11 years ago

Keep the faith, brothers

My faith never wavered my friend. Can't wait to see this beast in person. Man when I get the call from you to let me know production on mine will begin I will have to pop some champagne to celebrate! I am so excited for this pin. I know I sound like an absolute pinball fanatic but I can't help myself. Hope all is going well for the team.

#918 11 years ago

Sweeeeeet

#919 11 years ago

The Boys are Back in Town!

clap.gifclap.gif

#920 11 years ago

Hoping to see you guys and a little more game info at expo.

#921 11 years ago

We are still here.
Keep the faith, brothers

Ahhhh...anxiety level returning to normal now...Doctor will be happy next visit Thanks for the blurb Not to be extremely forward and blunt but let me be extremely forward and blunt Perhaps you should consider a bonus for us folks remaining in the dark so long while you and team were hard at work??? Off the top of my head I am thinking something like those pizza deals floating around....you know, "Buy One...Get One Free"! Lol...jk

PBD=Kidder
# 90

#922 11 years ago

So here is a question......... Considering I was super early on Predator and it took me about 6 months (June 2011) to finally pull the trigger on WOZ. I am wondering which machine will arrive first? No pressure Kevin & Aaron, just thinking that if you guys are still on schedule (and no worries if you are not). That I might just get Predator first.

Chris

#923 11 years ago

Looking forward to an email with my number! *fingers crossed*

#924 11 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Looking forward to an email with my number! *fingers crossed*

You and me both, buddy.

#925 11 years ago

WOOOOOOO !! (in an American style)

#926 11 years ago

Well, then. Pip pip cheerio (in a British style)

#927 11 years ago

Viva PREDATOR !!!

#928 11 years ago

ДА ЗДРАВСТВУЕТ ПРЕДАТОР! Russian
da zdravstvuyet predator

Dan

#929 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Well, then. Pip pip cheerio (in a British style)

Cheerio is goodbye

Pip Pip, hooray !

#930 11 years ago

Good to know. I can confirm that the team is still alive as I just saw them a week or so ago

We are still here.
Keep the faith, brothers

#932 11 years ago

I am not on the predator list, but IMO this is the coolest pin theme in years. I am excited to see how it turns out and hope to play one at some point.

#933 11 years ago

Congrats on # 57

#934 11 years ago

#192. So fin sweet

#935 11 years ago

I asked to be high on the list to get some extra time to come up with the money. If it's a machine a week like some estimate, it might be almost 4 years!

Lol, that would definitely be enough time.

#936 11 years ago

I asked to be high on the list to get some extra time to come up with the money. If it's a machine a week like some estimate, it might be almost 4 years!

Build order isn't based on your pin #, it is based on the order in which you signed up. So even though you are #192, if you are the 50th person to sign up - your pin will be built 50th.

Scott

#937 11 years ago

I would think anyone getting a reservation in now is 'high up on the list'. There can't be too many slots left. I think they estimated something like 12-15 machines built per week once they start production.

#938 11 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I would think anyone getting a reservation in now is 'high up on the list'. There can't be too many slots left. I think they estimated something like 12-15 machines built per week once they start production.

Sweet. It doesn't really matter. I got a number. All downhill from here.

#939 11 years ago

YeAh I just got 57 but with not be 57th built. I asked if I was last and Kevin said not last but in the last 1/4 built

#940 11 years ago

YeAh I just got 57 but with not be 57th built. I asked if I was last and Kevin said not last but in the last 1/4 built

Well congrats dude. Hopefully be killing some Predators in no time. Or humans. Wait, what actually is the theme of this game

#941 11 years ago

Just got confirmation - Number 104!!!

#942 11 years ago

got my number #197

#943 11 years ago

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see more! Will Predator be at PAPA?

#944 11 years ago

Am I the only one not laughing at this reply? If true, my # 90 might be half of that or two years.

Lol...I read the rest of the thread and we know it won't be anything like this!

Peace!@

#945 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Am I the only one not laughing at this reply? If true, my # 90 might be half of that or two years.
Lol...I read the rest of the thread and we know it won't be anything like this!
Peace!@

Yeah, I was just joking. They did say about 12 to 15 a week so it'll take less than a year and maybe only 3/4 for the whole line. I'm pumped so I'm gonna make stupid comments!

#946 11 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

Build order isn't based on your pin #, it is based on the order in which you signed up. So even though you are #192, if you are the 50th person to sign up - your pin will be built 50th.
Scott

Well, that is weird to say the least if they are going to skip machine numbers that people don't pay for, which I thought someone on here said was the plan. That means some numbers may never come into being so the numbering is not all that important. Cool with me though.

#947 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Well, that is weird to say the least if they are going to skip machine numbers that people don't pay for, which I thought someone on here said was the plan. That means some numbers may never come into being so the numbering is not all that important. Cool with me though.

I think once people see a completed game ship to a customer then the rest of the open numbers will be taken.

#948 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I think once people see a completed game ship to a customer then the rest of the open numbers will be taken.

Yes but if some one who already took a number drops out thats it. They will not be re issuing that number.

#949 11 years ago

Yes but if some one who already took a number drops out thats it. They will not be re issuing that number.

I was under the impression that if anyone dropped out of the original 200 they would fill those spots but if any of them drop out of the extra 50 they wont let anyone else take those spots. Who knows

#950 11 years ago

Can't wait to play it on the test location.

There are 1,525 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 31.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.