• 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider code_blue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

My off pinside friends have also done this as well. I have also encouraged them to file with ic3.gov. Even if the money is returned a crime has still taken place. If someone robs the bank and returns the money the bank was still robbed. Please make it known that the pinball community will never stand for such a thing ever again and it will be met with HARSH prosecution to the fullest extent of our federal law.
If and when he is indicted the money will be seized and re distributed in the order it was received and any and all outstanding amounts left owed will be apart of his restitution for sentencing.
I dont ever want to see this happen to pinball brothers and sisters again. I have nothing to gain only passing on my info and experience with ic3.gov and the white collar division of the fbi and how it works.
Chin up and remember its just about doing the right thing at this point and not who exposed who or anything of that nature. Anyone that needs help with ic3.gov please dont hesitate to contact me and I can help walk you through the process from filing to indictment.
Truly sorry this has happened to all of you some I know and some I dont. The only fingers at this point that need to be pointed are at the culprit.

You are a lunatic that I hope I never have an opportunity to do business with.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider code_blue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-paypal-how-to-start-the-refund-process?tu=code_blue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.