(Topic ID: 181602)

Predator, zidware/Jpop games, Big Lebowski - How were you affected?

By Barakawins1

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dr.-evil-million-dollar-term-policy-300x241 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2858 (resized).JPG
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 11.37.45 AM (resized).png
    TLA (resized).jpg
    IMG_6491 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 7 years ago

After this debarcle, anyone who pre-orders a pinball machine should go into it being fully prepared that they may lose their money.

Pinball pre-orders should be considered crowdfunding. Your money is essentially helping something get produced. The problem is that more than 75% of crowdfunding ventures fail. A real gamble.

Although I have not been personally affected by all of the shady shit that has been going on, I feel for all those that have been. Not only has this taken a financial toll, but it no doubt has also soured their love for pinball.

#46 7 years ago

The more I read about all of this, the sicker I get.

I feel for all of you that were ripped off. I can't stop shaking my head. It makes me so angry that these con men keep doing this to the pinball community, and it seems they get away with it. It makes me sick.

I wish there was an emoji that could convey my emotions about all of this. There isn't.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-houdini-big-lebowski-how-were-you-affected?tu=pinsinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.