factass.jpg
Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#513 9 years ago

This is an emotional thread for many.

Keep it respectful gang. We all hope SB makes an appearance soon or sends out an email to the 250.

#515 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a little late for that... opening post/title went off the end at the start...

Keeping it respectful does not mean: don't ask about why someone did not get their deposit back; don't ask about why someone is not getting communication; don't ask about why SB removed the Predator stuff from the internet . . . these are all reasonable questions.

Keeping it respectful means everyone should tone down the personal rhetoric.

#559 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I got a reply too. Today, from Kevin. Preds are being built, but slowly.

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Yes I posted earlier in this thread that he replied to my email today.

Did he address the IP issue being speculated on here?

#831 9 years ago

So...before we start proclaiming this thread finished lets not forget the purple elephant in the corner of the room which is the Arnold situation. Should we start a new thread and lock this one specifically on that point?

This was a miserable thread . . . but would starting a new one be helpful or just re-stir the issues and arguments fresh?

#838 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Better yet would be if a moderator did not fan the flames on what appears to be a completely unsubstantiated claim based on wild speculation because people don't see an online presence on SkitB website.
Why is it OK to make up completely preposterous claims but if you then phrase them as questions (regarless of the implications and intent by some to hurt a start up pinball company) it is all OK and even Pinside moderators are jumping in?
I would have no problem if you said the purple elephant is a lack of communication from SkitB online or via email, but when you are attempting to bait a response by continuing to spread factless rumors then that is the definition of trolling.

Hilton, relax. The lack of communication doesn't appear to be something that is going to be addressed any time soon. People are going to continue to speculate on the Arnold situation whether you like it or not. Honestly, I'm curious . . .

For whatever it is worth, I was in on Predator for two years - as you know - and I never got my $250 deposit back either. If I wanted to jump all over a start up I would have done so; do not make inferences you do not understand...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.