factass.jpg
Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_one.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

I heard from a reliable source the first 10 are being assembled right now.
I was very impressed with how smooth and nice the game played at expo and did note the new sling and inlane plastics.
we'll get our machines. relax.

If thats true I should hear quite soon from Kevin because my games are between 22 and 26. That would be awesome news

#244 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I sent Kevin an email about this thread im not holding my breath that he'll respond but its worth a shot.

Thats good because here is so many BS in this thread from people who want Predator will fail for whatever reason. Only Kevin personally and no anonymous SkitB support team has to clarify and cool down ASAP

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

This thread need a Hitler vid
» YouTube video

Why no Bush or Obama or Carter or Washington vid??????

#818 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I agree with everything you said until the last part I highlighted, he is not making a game cheaper than any other company, I have been playing my IM for the past several months, IM is a great looking game amazing theme and it's as cheap (or cheaper than Predator), it has real functioning toys (Iron Monger, War machine and Whiplash) has magnets which are not found on Predator.
Predator has 2 stand-up targets, and a claw diverter that's all.

Don't forget the hanging body and the skull's

#825 9 years ago

Debating if 2 or 3 prototype machines is worthless from my point of view.
The Cabinet / Backbox (apart from the decal design and the trims) won't change dramatically.
Red color trims are announced since a long time, decal artwork as well. Here the pinsiders had the most influence, I can remember discussing to reduce the various SkitB logos around ....
It was quite early designed in the shape / size it's right now
So to keep it (pls don't forget it's a non profit project) on the price level which has been agreed (and that's what Kevin did from the first minute compared to other well known manufactures!) I'm personally fine to have just 1 or 2 protos up and running. For me it's important that I see any progress during the development phase, not tons of protos / early versions .... as done by other well known manufactures and a stable price to plan accordingly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_one.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam?tu=the_one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.