factass.jpg
Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 9 years ago

The Skit-B team was there at Expo...did any buyers talk to them or get any info? I played the game and just casually shot the shit with them, but I didn't feel right grilling them about it considering I hadn't ordered one.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is a sold out boutique game. I would like more communication but I can completely understand why they are not publicly sharing photos of parts stacked in a room. There is no real benefit to doing so.

They've announced their 2nd game. The benefit of being transparent & showing progress is to look good to future customers.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

As a current customer of a limited game I would prefer any communication from SkitB only be with the actual people that have paid money to back.
Game #2 is going to have to stand on its own and I have to think that after the lashing they got about art with very little constructive feedback they don't have much desire or incentive to share anything until it is in the form they want.

There was a lot of constructive feedback on the art...and they should be thankful for it. Had they released that game with that art as a finished product, they'd sell zero.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

What is a B S D?

Bram Stoker's Draculas, of course!

#527 9 years ago

11 pages and no response from Kevin?

Odd.

If someone called my company a "scam" I'd be right on that to diffuse it.

#567 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe he is on vacation. If I was on vacation, that is exactly what I would be doing. Vacationing.

He's clearly a smart computer-savy guy - he built and programmed a friggin' pinball machine! I don't know how to do that….but - I do have a smart phone and can check pinside & Email while on vacation. I'm sure he's more than aware of this thread…seems weird not to say SOMETHING.

#721 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

The email I got from Kevin took less time than your post. If I were him there is NO WAY you would get me to post here. He is communicating with customers, no need to come here for the pitchforks. There are a few guys like a frothing mob. FACT - when you state FACT it does not make it true LOL . Too funny!

We're all potential customers for future games. That's why this Skit-B & Jpop's "only talk to those who have paid" positions are detrimental to their future business. They both seem to have long term goals...that won't happen if all of us "non-customers" think they don't have their shit together.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.