factass.jpg
Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jammer74.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#293 9 years ago

Roll call to those that have posted in this thread who are actually purchasing a Licensed Predator Pinball machine..... It is safe to assume not posting a reply or not including your production/build # means you're not on the list . Then when people read this thread they may actually understand any statement you have made or concern you have to be worthy of attention. Comments being volatile or positive,all the same. I myself would like to have a better understanding.

#299 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Someone call Kevin who's got his cell number

What build or production # are you?

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I don't have a Predator on order. I do have two friends that pre-ordered Predator that don't post or visit here much and are likely out of the loop on the status of the project. I don't want them to be left in shock 6 or 12 months from now.
The same thing happened when WOZ was delayed . I had a pre-order and my friends were looking out for me.

And those friends build/production #'s are.........?

#312 9 years ago

Having Kevin's number,when I speak to him I can pass on your concern for your friends . Unfortunately without names or production number I can not . My point being, is that speculation is relevant on all accounts,including the fact that some information passed in this thread has no validity.
Your friends have Kevin's contact info,ask them for it.
The actual facts have been posted all over predator threads since the inception. The license agreement is for 250 production units no more no less. It is a shame you have to filter through the nonsense to read it.
Based on statements from people who have spoken to Kevin personally,Production is not in delay. There is no hiding,the presence at the Pinball Expo and is proof of that.
Not one person has replied in this thread with information that they are on the list following my suggestion. So don't take this personal Hwawonyu,as my request went out to the entire thread.
The misinformation in this thread may cause uneasiness in those otherwise confident. I'm sure Kevin having to filter through 300+ emails every time a post or thread like this occurs. It is counter productive to all involved. Even more so when he addresses directly here. Repeated questions that have been answered multiple times in pinside threads as well as private correspondence flood his inbox. A vast significant amount from people not related to the project.
My suggestion is to those on the list , rest assured the Skit-B camp is fine ,your game is in production . Those that are not ,please represent yourself as such to not confuse people from the reality and current status.
I'm confident Kevin will be in touch with the 250 when the next mile marker is reached.
I'm pretty sure the 250 are also.

#317 9 years ago

lockquote cite="#1997693">....irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

The relevance is that the op mentioned nothing of the full deposit, only the $250. Is he legitimately on the list.

Quoted from Skins:....irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Very much relevance to suggesting someone calling him.

Quoted from lllvjr:

What's yours?
What's your ss number do u have a green card? What's your mailing address? Do u pay your taxes?
Seriously lol

I assure you those that need that info ,have it. Including Kevin.

Quoted from rai:

The simplest solution to this thread is for Kevin to post here or start shipping games.

I'm pretty sure you ,out of everyone here, do have the current update. If you're still on the list.

#324 9 years ago

I dont. And like I said earlier, I enjoyed talking with him at the show and whiledid. t in on one I still have no doubt that he is not dragging games around to shows with some other motive.
But here is the catch to your point. If this is it and its over so be it. But if they ever want to sell another game then answering everyone and not just the two guys that call could serve them well.

There is no catch to my point . That statement has absolutely nothing to with what either of us said. My opinion on your new subject matter is however ,that the games anyone produces, wether it's Skit-B ,Spooky,Jjp ,Stern,........... will sell themselves or not.
There were torches and pitchforks when E.O.D was announced . Despite there was no announcement on dates for request for deposit ,no price mentioned ,no date of production,only that JJP will be contracted for the build and some preliminary artwork and cabinet images.
By design ,its seems that was to make it clear that priorities ,predator production specifically, were not derailed or delayed by the next license acquired .

Back to original topic, I found it important for everyone to know who and why people posted what they did. Buyers or bystanders. The vested interest differentiated from those without. Hence production/build numbers to validate.
You requested someone calling him,now we know it's for your friends.
I have the ability to do so.
The people on the list and those formerly on the list have his contact info, including your friends.
That is ,was ,and will be my point.

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

So does everybody else big shot...

This is funny. Someone suggested that someone should call him. I asked for info so Kevin knows who exactly I'm referring to when I do. Now I am a big shot? I offer to accommodate someone's request and you're condescending. Anything and everything I've stated ,is to validate info or to extinguish false statements .Either way ,for or against . I have tried to show no bias despite my personal Interest.

With what is at stake for everyone involved, Skit-B and buyers alike ,it is good to see that Predator and Skit-B still carries enough weight for relevant discussions on pinside.

#338 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Actually you are mistaken. Originally it was less...200 to be exact. Also, something is not a fact simply because it was posted "...all over Predator threads...". For the license to be indeed fact, it must be known to exist without any uncertainty. People are concerned it may not be fact since red flags exist indicating what was thought to be fact may be in question at the least. I think the web site growing ten fold in size, while Predator material was removed, is causing that concern. Last thing. Confusing reality and current status? I think it is the non concerned parties confusing the concerned parties with unprovable comments. You yourself say, " My suggestion is to those on the list , rest assured the Skit-B camp is fine ,your game is in production ". How can you actually say all is fine like that? Its pure guesswork o your part unless you are pricey to information others are not???
I really don't see why people can't post about concerns and why they have them without others judging and criticizing them!

Never did I state people should not be able to post concerns. Quote me if I did.please.

The license exists with certainty or Kevin has the world or at least pinside fooled for years now .

As stated prior ,by another poster,possibly by licensing contract ,advertising may not be allowed at this point. As for first hand knowledge from Kevin , the amount of emails requesting to buy in ,outbid and push out the current preorder holders ,or those requesting to get on the waitlist was overwhelming. Flattering as it may be ,for that fact alone advertising a sold out product was pointless and problem causing.

Fact that Kevin has stated in the past , when the predator project is done the website will be updated with an article about the predator project. I believe that is how the Duck Hunt article was handled.

100% agree it's the non concerned confusing the concerned. Stated well. Btw ,I am a concerned party with vested interest.

As for pricey no . Privy ,well, apparently not as much as I thought based on being called a big shot for being able to call Kevin as it's more common than I thought .

I stand behind my statement that I did my best to not be biased,at least in my posts.

And again, I never said people should not be able to post their concerns or opinions. Quote me otherwise please. The closest thing to it is that I did not see or address cosmo when he accused me of it saying it.
The request for build/production numbers was to see who on the list was actually here posting to add validity,and to pass it on to Kevin.

Predator is happening . privy info ? No. Public info ? Yes . You just have to believe.

Oh and as for 200 or 250, what was offered to the public and what the contract states may have been 2 different things early on..... pure speculation on my part though.

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

I never said you said people could not post concerns...lol...quote me correctly back at you! I said why can't folks post concerns without being judged and criticized

No you did not , I stand corrected.
As for that statement, I don't feel I judged or criticized, just asked for info to be able to form an opinion and for others to do so also.
As for everything else I hope my statements and intentions were/are clear.

The "i heard this" and "i think that " are volatile to those that don't understand what's fact or fiction. especially when it stated by someone who comes off as a buyer or they make it sound like the real in the know knowledge ,when in fact it's a friend of an anonymous friend who doesn't speak for them self or someone who is talking about the $250 deposit who displays no knowledge of the current deposit amount .

Again that's where including or following up with I was/am xxx out of xxx and xxx of build order validates concern comment and opinion that may sway favor to or from. Especially if Kevin planned on checking into it.
8hrs on this forum is enough for me. I can't imagine how consumed Kevin gets when he posts or responds added to the private emails and phone calls he gets . With 100% certainty if I were him I'd want to get this project done for everyone's piece of mind. And to play the hell out of the games.

#736 9 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

My first email requesting a refund was sent on October 1. Since then, I've sent more emails to various SkitB email addresses, but all have been completely ignored. Here we stand almost 4 weeks later with no progress at all. To me, this seems like it could be a scam. Hence the thread title.

How soon after the hard deadline email for full deposit did you respond ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jammer74.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam?tu=jammer74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.