factass.jpg
Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Stakes are clear

I am betting I will be playing my physical game in this calendar year.

pink slips for a current title and loser pays shipping. You are not publicly sharing your collection so hard to make a bet with you as I don't even know what you have or are willing to put on the line.

How about we just bet cash, it's way easier to paypal someone than ship a machine

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like we are 3 for 3 on B S D s...

Lots of trash talk against Predator, some of it slanderous, but nobody is willing to put up a pin to back it up.

oh pinside.

I still have cash

the_bet_is_paid2.jpgthe_bet_is_paid2.jpg
#128 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

For crying out loud, whysnow just take any bet, man: a game, a project, a hundo, a buck. Betting makes a thread fun.

I was thinking $100 or $200, nothing crazy

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Betting cash is lame and not much fun.
How about this?

If my Predator is not in my hands by Dec 31st 2014 (I will provide a picture for proof) then I will donate an additional $100 to Pinside over my normal donations.

When Predator is in my hands by Dec 31st 2014 (I will provide a picture for proof) then all 3 of you donate an additional $100 to Pinside over your normal donations. All 3 (misfitdart, herbert and you) of you need to agreed to this since you are the ones wanting to just do a lame cash bet.

Agreed! Perfect bet, much more fun to donate anyway. But it has to be a normal production machine (non-proto), fully assembled by the skitb team, qc'd and fully functional. No shortcuts . Either way pinside wins. I like it. My $100 is officially on the line.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Whysnow said:
Betting cash is lame and not much fun.
How about this?

If my Predator is not in my hands by Dec 31st 2014 (I will provide a picture for proof) then I will donate an additional $100 to Pinside over my normal donations.

When Predator is in my hands by Dec 31st 2014 (I will provide a picture for proof) then all 3 of you donate an additional $100 to Pinside over your normal donations. All 3 (misfitdart, herbert and you) of you need to agreed to this since you are the ones wanting to just do a lame cash bet.

Agreed! Perfect bet, much more fun to donate anyway. But it has to be a normal production machine (non-proto), fully assembled by the skitb team, qc'd and fully functional. No shortcuts . Either way pinside wins. I like it. My $100 is officially on the line.

BUT you can't challenge others to put there money (or pins) where their mouth is and then stipulate that the other side puts up 3x what you do. So Whysnow, it's gotta be you and me $100 vs $100 and you match the additional $$$ (if any) put in by the other 2 to really be a fair bet.

#258 9 years ago

I'm sure it's not a scam but I don't gave a shit about that right now. Where's Whysnow? I wanna make sure he hasn't backed out of the bet!

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Roll call to those that have posted in this thread who are actually purchasing a Licensed Predator Pinball machine..... It is safe to assume not posting a reply or not including your production/build # means you're not on the list

I was in on Predator for almost 1.5 years. I tried to have faith but it became obvious the whole effort was amateur at best and was going down faster than a transvestite at a Cher concert. Product started to look mediocre, communication sucked. Giving them a $3k deposit is more of a gamble on Kevin's ability to run a business than it is on his ability to design a machine. I'd rather dump $3k in a slot machine.

#346 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

What if they are now just re-theming Presator as the Masters of Disaster?

That's a pretty far stretch but it would be the ultimate punch in the dick.

#412 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is pretty much the stupidest thread on all of pinside and that is saying a lot.

I can hardly believe how much completely made up crap is in here!
For all those that are feeding and saying these false statements, what are you going to do when the game is delivered?

You still in on the bet?

#529 9 years ago

My guess is that there is no way in hell they have 250 $3k deposits in the bank which contributes to both production delays and refund delays. I'll bet they are not even close.

#571 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Keep it up and I can promise you that you will not like the outcome.

lol

Quoted from Whysnow:

This is a non-issue since FAR more people which have requested even larger refunds have gotten them

Yes! Skit-B must be right on track since so many people got huge cash refunds!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam?tu=herbertbsharp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.