(Topic ID: 107295)

Predator seemed like a scam --- but eventually happily resolved!

By JimWilks

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 841 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 57 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

abandon-thread.gif
chair-1.jpg
InStyle-Outtakes-Wallpaper-olivia-wilde-3805786-1280-800.jpg
olivia-wilde-2 thumbs up.gif
pinside-posting-madness-1.png
image.jpg
pinside.JPG
image-55.jpg
factass.jpg
Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.
#301 5 years ago

Taking time to update the website is one thing, but that site was built during Pred development. So the entire website was made without mention of their only product at that time, which you would think would be the principal reason to make the site in the first place.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Roll call to those that have posted in this thread who are actually purchasing a Licensed Predator Pinball machine..... It is safe to assume not posting a reply or not including your production/build # means you're not on the list . Then when people read this thread they may actually understand any statement you have made or concern you have to be worthy of attention. Comments being volatile or positive,all the same. I myself would like to have a better understanding.

I don't have a Predator on order. I do have two friends that pre-ordered Predator that don't post or visit here much and are likely out of the loop on the status of the project. I don't want them to be left in shock 6 or 12 months from now.

The same thing happened when WOZ was delayed . I had a pre-order and my friends were looking out for me.

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

I don't disagree that updating the site appropriately would help fend off threads like this. But I also tend to let our fastpinball.com site slip when we are in "work mode" or traveling. Shifting gears from working on hardware, or games, to updating websites isn't the most natural way to end a day. It is, however, a good chore to get out of the way at the start of the day.
I am going to take my own advice here and get our post-Expo FAST updates going... tomorrow.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

But Kevin did take the time to update his site, he updated it by removing all traces of Predator! So it's odd for Kevin to say he is so busy building games that he has no time to do anything with his website

Disclaimer: I was a predator owner who dropped out last year, I recieved a prompt refund of my deposit when I requested it.

#304 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I don't have a Predator on order. I do have two friends that pre-ordered Predator that don't post or visit here much and are likely out of the loop on the status of the project. I don't want them to be left in shock 6 or 12 months from now.
The same thing happened when WOZ was delayed . I had a pre-order and my friends were looking out for me.

And those friends build/production #'s are.........?

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Are you saying you can't have an opinion or can't post in this thread unless you have pre paid??

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Who cares. I know both of them too.

#307 5 years ago

imagine how easy it would be for kevin to take a few minutes and post some infos, this thread will cool down IF he does that. i guess he's too busy building games and getting parts ready on a sunday.

what i'd like to see is pictures off all those cabinets (those that are built) and pallets of parts.
a good friend could do that, snap a few pics with the phone, hell, the same phone that can be use to make a post by kevin....

or maybe he can't make a post and mention the word PREDATOR...

#308 5 years ago

Dutch: What's got Billy so spooked?
Sergeant Mac Eliot: Can't say, Major. Been actin' squirrelly all morning. That damned nose of his... it's weird.
Dutch: What is it? Billy? What the hell is wrong with you?
Billy: There's something in those trees.
Dutch: Do you see anything?
Billy: Up there ahead.
Dutch: Nothing. What do you think?
Billy: I guess it's nothing, Major.

Predator... it's out there, I know it is, I just can't quite see it.

ps. awesome game in person.
predator_camouflage-1.jpg

#309 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Just look at the Pinside owner's map for Predator and you will see two guys near me (Northern VA).

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Are you saying you can't have an opinion or can't post in this thread unless you have pre paid??

Oh yeah! I've listened to a lot of "opinions" over the last several years with Woz and Jpop to a lesser degree, non pre order people, but the funny thing about Expo, it has seemed to bring the pinball community together a bit more, at least here on pinside.

Have an opinion, hell yeah, it helps everybody, and at the end of the day, maybe all of these guys will be a little more "accountable" and "truthful". After all, they are taking our $$$.

Stern is the only one that says here it is, buy it or don't. And yet if they keep up their coding BS and overpricing their LE's by comparison, it will be more of the "don't".

Thanks to DP and Heighway! Now everybody else, step up!

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

The simplest solution to this thread is for Kevin to post here or start shipping games.

#312 5 years ago

Having Kevin's number,when I speak to him I can pass on your concern for your friends . Unfortunately without names or production number I can not . My point being, is that speculation is relevant on all accounts,including the fact that some information passed in this thread has no validity.
Your friends have Kevin's contact info,ask them for it.
The actual facts have been posted all over predator threads since the inception. The license agreement is for 250 production units no more no less. It is a shame you have to filter through the nonsense to read it.
Based on statements from people who have spoken to Kevin personally,Production is not in delay. There is no hiding,the presence at the Pinball Expo and is proof of that.
Not one person has replied in this thread with information that they are on the list following my suggestion. So don't take this personal Hwawonyu,as my request went out to the entire thread.
The misinformation in this thread may cause uneasiness in those otherwise confident. I'm sure Kevin having to filter through 300+ emails every time a post or thread like this occurs. It is counter productive to all involved. Even more so when he addresses directly here. Repeated questions that have been answered multiple times in pinside threads as well as private correspondence flood his inbox. A vast significant amount from people not related to the project.
My suggestion is to those on the list , rest assured the Skit-B camp is fine ,your game is in production . Those that are not ,please represent yourself as such to not confuse people from the reality and current status.
I'm confident Kevin will be in touch with the 250 when the next mile marker is reached.
I'm pretty sure the 250 are also.

#313 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

....irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

#314 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

What build or production # are you?

What's yours?

What's your ss number do u have a green card? What's your mailing address? Do u pay your taxes?

Seriously lol

#315 5 years ago

Whatever....

He should just take a few minutes out of his busy schedule to address everyone here on Pinside. That's what Kevin should do, and he should do it sooner than later.

#316 5 years ago

Where's the beef?

#317 5 years ago

lockquote cite="#1997693">....irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

The relevance is that the op mentioned nothing of the full deposit, only the $250. Is he legitimately on the list.

Quoted from Skins:....irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Very much relevance to suggesting someone calling him.

Quoted from lllvjr:

What's yours?
What's your ss number do u have a green card? What's your mailing address? Do u pay your taxes?
Seriously lol

I assure you those that need that info ,have it. Including Kevin.

Quoted from rai:

The simplest solution to this thread is for Kevin to post here or start shipping games.

I'm pretty sure you ,out of everyone here, do have the current update. If you're still on the list.

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

So don't take this personal Hwawonyu

I dont. And like I said earlier, I enjoyed talking with him at the show and while not in on one I still have no doubt that he is not dragging games around to shows with some other motive.

But here is the catch to your point. If this is it and its over so be it. But if they ever want to sell another game then answering everyone and not just the two guys that call could serve them well.

#319 5 years ago

Good luck to all of you in on the game. The lack of solid info here on Pinside or anywhere else is troubling, to say the least.

#320 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Roll call to those that have posted in this thread who are actually purchasing a Licensed Predator Pinball machine..... It is safe to assume not posting a reply or not including your production/build # means you're not on the list

I was in on Predator for almost 1.5 years. I tried to have faith but it became obvious the whole effort was amateur at best and was going down faster than a transvestite at a Cher concert. Product started to look mediocre, communication sucked. Giving them a $3k deposit is more of a gamble on Kevin's ability to run a business than it is on his ability to design a machine. I'd rather dump $3k in a slot machine.

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Good luck to all of you in on the game. The lack of solid info here on Pinside or anywhere else is troubling, to say the least.

I am in... and I talked with Kevin at expo. I am still in - however it is pretty hard to debate the fact that zero communication is a poor business practice. For the record, I do not think that pinside needs to be that platform for Skit-B communication. A web site would be nice, but at a minimum there should be a monthly email sent out to the 250 individuals that believe in Skit-B and their product.

Sooner or later, even the strong that believe will grow wary when they hear nothing but silence.

#322 5 years ago

I too have not been impressed with the communication, but I have recently been sent an updated schedule with a description that things are moving along as planned. For now that's enough for me.

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Sooner or later, even the strong that believe will grow wary when they hear nothing but silence.

Well said !! ,,,, I Hope the Best 4 U guy's invested N on Predator ..

#324 5 years ago

I dont. And like I said earlier, I enjoyed talking with him at the show and whiledid. t in on one I still have no doubt that he is not dragging games around to shows with some other motive.
But here is the catch to your point. If this is it and its over so be it. But if they ever want to sell another game then answering everyone and not just the two guys that call could serve them well.

There is no catch to my point . That statement has absolutely nothing to with what either of us said. My opinion on your new subject matter is however ,that the games anyone produces, wether it's Skit-B ,Spooky,Jjp ,Stern,........... will sell themselves or not.
There were torches and pitchforks when E.O.D was announced . Despite there was no announcement on dates for request for deposit ,no price mentioned ,no date of production,only that JJP will be contracted for the build and some preliminary artwork and cabinet images.
By design ,its seems that was to make it clear that priorities ,predator production specifically, were not derailed or delayed by the next license acquired .

Back to original topic, I found it important for everyone to know who and why people posted what they did. Buyers or bystanders. The vested interest differentiated from those without. Hence production/build numbers to validate.
You requested someone calling him,now we know it's for your friends.
I have the ability to do so.
The people on the list and those formerly on the list have his contact info, including your friends.
That is ,was ,and will be my point.

#325 5 years ago

This is ridiculous that this thread has gone on as long as it has. There are real people that have spoken up waiting for refunds and like it or not this game was possible Because of the support of Pinside. So to go silent now is beyond bad business.

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

This is the first post in this thread that warrants a serious read by everyone following along. Again, not my place, but I am familiar with common licensing terms, and I am familiar with this case specifically. Thank you for contributing something of significance to this discussion!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

First post worthy of reading? Hah, lol thanks for the laugh. Every post here is worthy of reading except those that insult the op, pinside or other members!!!?

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So to go silent now is beyond bad business.

Understatement.

#328 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Very much relevance to suggesting someone calling him.

I posted that moments after you clarified why you were asking. I have my doubts that's what you were implying with your 7 or so worded reply to people but you stated otherwise so I will take your word for it.

Either way, the onerous isn't on the customer to track down the vendor. It's on the vendor to be proactive and get the word out. Enough with blaming the customer. This is every bit about crappy customer service.

#329 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

I have the ability to do so.

So does everybody else big shot...

#330 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

So does everybody else big shot...

This is funny. Someone suggested that someone should call him. I asked for info so Kevin knows who exactly I'm referring to when I do. Now I am a big shot? I offer to accommodate someone's request and you're condescending. Anything and everything I've stated ,is to validate info or to extinguish false statements .Either way ,for or against . I have tried to show no bias despite my personal Interest.

With what is at stake for everyone involved, Skit-B and buyers alike ,it is good to see that Predator and Skit-B still carries enough weight for relevant discussions on pinside.

#331 5 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

am in... and I talked with Kevin at expo. I am still in - however it is pretty hard to debate the fact that zero communication is a poor business practice. For the record, I do not think that pinside needs to be that platform for Skit-B communication. A web site would be nice, but at a minimum there should be a monthly email sent out to the 250 individuals that believe in Skit-B and their product.

Hang in there Kevin. I just don't understand though "WHY" he wouldn't communicate on Pinside. He generated all of his orders on Pinside. He started out answering all of everybody's questions on Pinside. Why quit after taking all the deposits?

It's THE FORUM for pinball and the best place for a boutique guy to shine! I don't get it, maybe he doesn't ever want to make another pin. If that's the case then at least communicate with the 250 owners.

#332 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Having Kevin's number,when I speak to him I can pass on your concern for your friends . Unfortunately without names or production number I can not . My point being, is that speculation is relevant on all accounts,including the fact that some information passed in this thread has no validity.
Your friends have Kevin's contact info,ask them for it.
The actual facts have been posted all over Predator threads since the inception. The license agreement is for 250 production units no more no less. It is a shame you have to filter through the nonsense to read it.
Based on statements from people who have spoken to Kevin personally,Production is not in delay. There is no hiding,the presence at the Pinball Expo and is proof of that.
Not one person has replied in this thread with information that they are on the list following my suggestion. So don't take this personal Hwawonyu,as my request went out to the entire thread.
The misinformation in this thread may cause uneasiness in those otherwise confident. I'm sure Kevin having to filter through 300+ emails every time a post or thread like this occurs. It is counter productive to all involved. Even more so when he addresses directly here. Repeated questions that have been answered multiple times in pinside threads as well as private correspondence flood his inbox. A vast significant amount from people not related to the project.
My suggestion is to those on the list , rest assured the Skit-B camp is fine ,your game is in production . Those that are not ,please represent yourself as such to not confuse people from the reality and current status.
I'm confident Kevin will be in touch with the 250 when the next mile marker is reached.
I'm pretty sure the 250 are also.

Actually you are mistaken. Originally it was less...200 to be exact. Also, something is not a fact simply because it was posted "...all over Predator threads...". For the license to be indeed fact, it must be known to exist without any uncertainty. People are concerned it may not be fact since red flags exist indicating what was thought to be fact may be in question at the least. I think the web site growing ten fold in size, while Predator material was removed, is causing that concern. Last thing. Confusing reality and current status? I think it is the non concerned parties confusing the concerned parties with unprovable comments. You yourself say, " My suggestion is to those on the list , rest assured the Skit-B camp is fine ,your game is in production ". How can you actually say all is fine like that? Its pure guesswork on your part unless you are privey to information others are not???

I really don't see why people can't post about concerns and why they have them without others judging and criticizing them!

#333 5 years ago

He's probably on vacation. He probably has no idea this conversation is so damning and he probably couldn't care less after he trotted out the old one-off to shut the whining babies up. I bet he's buying a round of pina coladas out on the baha right now.

I'm just kidding, but not really.

#334 5 years ago

It's so obvious what has happened. They built a game that they did not have legal permission to build. Using the predator name / theme is one thing. Using Arnold's image, voice, music from movie is another. They are FUCKED! Look at Stern. A company with a lot of money that just made The Walking Dead and they had to leave out voice actors from the show due to rights. No way a little basement startup like Skit B got the rights to use Arnold's image and voice for this pin. Which means their game is now going to be a cluster fuck. Removing the game from all of their social media channels is indicative of ONE THING: Legal sent them a not to do so. My god, it's over for this pin. Did anyone really think these basement dwellers were really going to secure the rights to one of the greatest movies of all time and make only 250 games in the process? Heck Stern couldn't even afford the rights for TWD and they will sell a couple thousand of those games. This thing is done. Stick a fork in it. Not to mention the game looks likes crap and deserves a better treatment than this. It's over.

Post edited by moderator: Ejected from thread. You can get a point across without being an ass about it.

#335 5 years ago

I wonder who will eat the cost of all those skull toppers that have already been made too, hmmm.

You do raise some interesting points Kaneda. Now I'm more curious how many parts they have already ordered and now cant return if this does turn out to be true. Ugh.

What if the plan now is to simply re-theme this game as the Masters of Disaster (or whatever its called). Once they're done with the re-theme they can announce what happened and they'll hope many people keep their money in on the new theme and then offer refunds to those who want out?

It would at least make sense for why they have been working on what we thought was #2 before even shipping a single Predator.

#336 5 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

He's probably on vacation. He probably has no idea this conversation is so damning and he probably couldn't care less after he trotted out the old one-off to shut the whining babies up. I bet he's buying a round of pina coladas out on the baha right now.
I'm just kidding, but not really.

that's actually what i'm thinking too

#337 5 years ago

The Dale

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Actually you are mistaken. Originally it was less...200 to be exact. Also, something is not a fact simply because it was posted "...all over Predator threads...". For the license to be indeed fact, it must be known to exist without any uncertainty. People are concerned it may not be fact since red flags exist indicating what was thought to be fact may be in question at the least. I think the web site growing ten fold in size, while Predator material was removed, is causing that concern. Last thing. Confusing reality and current status? I think it is the non concerned parties confusing the concerned parties with unprovable comments. You yourself say, " My suggestion is to those on the list , rest assured the Skit-B camp is fine ,your game is in production ". How can you actually say all is fine like that? Its pure guesswork o your part unless you are pricey to information others are not???
I really don't see why people can't post about concerns and why they have them without others judging and criticizing them!

Never did I state people should not be able to post concerns. Quote me if I did.please.

The license exists with certainty or Kevin has the world or at least pinside fooled for years now .

As stated prior ,by another poster,possibly by licensing contract ,advertising may not be allowed at this point. As for first hand knowledge from Kevin , the amount of emails requesting to buy in ,outbid and push out the current preorder holders ,or those requesting to get on the waitlist was overwhelming. Flattering as it may be ,for that fact alone advertising a sold out product was pointless and problem causing.

Fact that Kevin has stated in the past , when the predator project is done the website will be updated with an article about the predator project. I believe that is how the Duck Hunt article was handled.

100% agree it's the non concerned confusing the concerned. Stated well. Btw ,I am a concerned party with vested interest.

As for pricey no . Privy ,well, apparently not as much as I thought based on being called a big shot for being able to call Kevin as it's more common than I thought .

I stand behind my statement that I did my best to not be biased,at least in my posts.

And again, I never said people should not be able to post their concerns or opinions. Quote me otherwise please. The closest thing to it is that I did not see or address cosmo when he accused me of it saying it.
The request for build/production numbers was to see who on the list was actually here posting to add validity,and to pass it on to Kevin.

Predator is happening . privy info ? No. Public info ? Yes . You just have to believe.

Oh and as for 200 or 250, what was offered to the public and what the contract states may have been 2 different things early on..... pure speculation on my part though.

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It's so obvious what has happened. They built a game that they did not have legal permission to build. Using the Predator name / theme is one thing. Using Arnold's image, voice, music from movie is another. They are FUCKED! Look at Stern. A company with a lot of money that just made The Walking Dead and they had to leave out voice actors from the show due to rights. No way a little basement startup like Skit B got the rights to use Arnold's image and voice for this pin. Which means their game is now going to be a cluster fuck. Removing the game from all of their social media channels is indicative of ONE THING: Legal sent them a not to do so. My god, it's over for this pin. Did anyone really think these basement dwellers were really going to secure the rights to one of the greatest movies of all time and make only 250 games in the process? Heck Stern couldn't even afford the rights for TWD and they will sell a couple thousand of those games. This thing is done. Stick a fork in it. Not to mention the game looks likes crap and deserves a better treatment than this. It's over.

wow. even if you're right, that kinda hurt

ps. I've played this game a lot in person. it is really fun & cool. I hope all is well. I want to play more in the future.

#340 5 years ago

Ughhh...

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I wonder who will eat the cost of all those skull toppers that have already been made too, hmmm.
You do raise some interesting points Kaneda. Now Im more curious how many parts they have already ordered and now cant return if this does turn out to be true. Ugh.

In my business (automotive) when a contract goes south usually it is a 20% cancelation fee on remaining (unproduced parts) plus purchase all parts already in the supply chain.

Can't anybody here call Kevin voice and tell him to ftp the Predator info back to the site if he has no time to post here on Pinside? Oh yeah, refund those two people also that requested it. Then life can be good again here

#342 5 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

Never did I state people should not be able to post concerns. Quote me if I did.please.
The license exists with certainty or Kevin has the world or at least pinside fooled for years now .
As stated prior ,by another poster,possibly by licensing contract ,advertising may not be allowed at this point. As for first hand knowledge from Kevin , the amount of emails requesting to buy in ,outbid and push out the current preorder holders ,or those requesting to get on the waitlist was overwhelming. Flattering as it may be ,for that fact alone advertising a sold out product was pointless and problem causing.
Fact that Kevin has stated in the past , when the Predator project is done the website will be updated with an article about the Predator project. I believe that is how the Duck Hunt article was handled.
100% agree it's the non concerned confusing the concerned. Stated well. Btw ,I am a concerned party with vested interest.
As for pricey no . Privy ,well, apparently not as much as I thought based on being called a big shot for being able to call Kevin as it's more common than I thought .
I stand behind my statement that I did my best to not be biased,at least in my posts.
And again, I never said people should not be able to post their concerns or opinions. Quote me otherwise please. The closest thing to it is that I did not see or address cosmo when he accused me of it saying it.
The request for build/production numbers was to see who on the list was actually here posting to add validity,and to pass it on to Kevin.
Predator is happening . privy info ? No. Public info ? Yes . You just have to believe.
Oh and as for 200 or 250, what was offered to the public and what the contract states may have been 2 different things early on..... pure speculation on my part though.

I never said you said people could not post concerns...lol...quote me correctly back at you! I said why can't folks post concerns without being judged and criticized

#343 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It's so obvious what has happened. They built a game that they did not have legal permission to build. Using the Predator name / theme is one thing. Using Arnold's image, voice, music from movie is another. They are FUCKED! Look at Stern. A company with a lot of money that just made The Walking Dead and they had to leave out voice actors from the show due to rights. No way a little basement startup like Skit B got the rights to use Arnold's image and voice for this pin. Which means their game is now going to be a cluster fuck. Removing the game from all of their social media channels is indicative of ONE THING: Legal sent them a not to do so. My god, it's over for this pin. Did anyone really think these basement dwellers were really going to secure the rights to one of the greatest movies of all time and make only 250 games in the process? Heck Stern couldn't even afford the rights for TWD and they will sell a couple thousand of those games. This thing is done. Stick a fork in it. Not to mention the game looks likes crap and deserves a better treatment than this. It's over.

Wow, I bet your fun at parties. That was brutal and in my opinion untrue, where r u getting any of this? Let me ask you something are you getting The Predator or is this just a friendly way of telling all the people with money invested that their out a few grand.

#344 5 years ago

I edited my post above with a new theory. What if they are now just re-theming Predator as the Masters of Disaster? Maybe when its complete they then announce what happened and they're hoping at least some people will roll over their deposits on Predator?

Its just a theory obviously but if they had started ordering parts for the game and they were refused the license (or free rein with it) what could they do? They wouldnt have the money to give everyone a refund. It would certainly explain why they're working on what we thought was #2 before shipping even 1 Predator. And it would be better then the alternative ... going bankrupt and giving nobody a refund.

#345 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I edited my post above with a new theory. What if they are now just re-theming Predator as the Masters of Disaster? Maybe when its complete they then announce what happened and they're hoping at least some people will roll over their deposits on Predator?

that's funny
...and all original Predator pre-orders get a free rug.

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

What if they are now just re-theming Presator as the Masters of Disaster?

That's a pretty far stretch but it would be the ultimate punch in the dick.

#347 5 years ago

<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<

Well at least you changed and used the word speculation now. Originally you said license was 250 no more or no less like you actually had the contract in your pocket. I called you on it because I remember what Kevin said two years 7 months ago ( I did have to back read to find it).

>>>>>>>
You would be right. We will be shooting for 200 games to be produced, but will go to 250 if the demand is high enough. There will be no more than 250 made, when all is said and done.
>>>>>>>
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo/page/2

#348 5 years ago

did you just use a "diff tool" to do that?

#349 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

did you just use a "diff tool" to do that?

No but I am drinking beer

#350 5 years ago

This could be really bad from what I have read. It also confirms to me why I wouldn't give anyone a dime on a prepay.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,500.00
$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 3.00
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 208.87
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 29.95
There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside