Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 17.
#651 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

What long drawn out reply is needed? Here you go:
1. No concerns with the license. ( 100% good, as advertised when sold )
2. Game is on track as it should be.
3. Sorry for the lack of info, we are busy building games.
The only reason he would "need time" is if something isn't right. What? I like everyone else don't know but I do know you don't need more than 5mins to clear this whole thing up.

He sent me an email stating everything is going as planned. In my opinion he doesnt owe an explanation to pinside on why he pulled the videos. The game is in production and if you don't believe that then you likely won't believe any explanation he would post on pinside. So does it really matter if he explains to non-customers on his reasoning for the video and predator disappearance? As I stated he told me he would be sending an explanation to "customers" shortly. As I said before I'll start to worry if my game misses the date quoted.

Post edited by Kcpinballfan: confusion that I was quoting Skit-B

#652 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

image-528.jpg 47 KB

Is this one of Kate's pics that makes me a sick, degenerate, sex offender for looking at? Or is this one ok?

#653 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Walking Dead fans here? Wtf

That's a different subforum, dear.

Quoted from iceman44:

Since we are in a "Predator" thread, maybe it would be appropriate to post vaginas?
See if we can match the Predator face with the vagina, closest one wins a new pin?

No. But dogs are ok. image-551.jpgimage-551.jpg

Ok kids, I quit for the night. Behave.

#654 9 years ago

C N the bags full of Predator plastic's made me think about what Cointaker ( Chris ) told me this Evening ,, he said they sent SkitB a Ton of Leds that they ordered for the Pin's .. I didn't ask When the order was placed but i assume it was Several mth's ago ..

#655 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

he doesnt owe an explanation to pinside on why he pulled the videos. The game is in production and if you don't believe that then you likely won't believe any explanation he would post on pinside.

So, its hugs and kisses on pinside when they want money, but "we dont owe them anything" after they get it?

Cant wait to see the rush of pre-payers for their next title....

Anyways, I cant think of any GOOD reason he was forced to remove all game references.... Here's hoping his forthcoming explanation makes y'all happy.

Good luck!

#656 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I have boobs. They're great and all, but I still dont get the fascination.

Leering, juvenile behavior from dudes who weren't weaned from their momma's tit soon enough.

#657 9 years ago

If we need to get a Predator..........

images.jpegimages.jpeg
#658 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

No. But dogs are ok.

image-551.jpg 77 KB

They are? Sweet! Here is another
image-702.jpgimage-702.jpg

#659 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Sorry... I knew I went too far with the spinach post immediately after I posted it.
I'm sorry...

I like to laugh. That photo made me laugh! Don't tell me it's against some rule?

#660 9 years ago

He sent me an email stating everything is going as planned, he doesnt owe an explanation to pinside on why he pulled the videos.

That's an interesting attitude to have. Considering he generated nearly 100% of sales on here. I wonder how Robin feels about that in light of the Pinside presentation at Expo.

I wonder how pre order campaigns like this will go in the future here on Pinside. I don't blame Robin for monetizing some of Pinside and benefits it bring to others, especially those selling to Pinsiders. Maybe that's not what he was talking about.

Well it doesn't really matter, I hope all you guys get your pins and are happy with them, one of the coolest themes ever. For me, however, this is one less vendor I have to worry about in the future.

#661 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

So, its hugs and kisses on pinside when they want money, but "we dont owe them anything" after they get it?
Cant wait to see the rush of pre-payers for their next title....
Anyways, I cant think of any GOOD reason he was forced to remove all game references.... Here's hoping his forthcoming explanation makes y'all happy.
Good luck!

You know exactly what I meant, he doesnt owe an explanation to non-customers on pinside. Are you a customer of predator? If no then tell me why he needs to give you an explanation on a machine you never ordered? Does this situation really matter to future customers if he delivers all 250 machines? At this point I really don't care about an explanation and neither do you or most anyone else on pinside because it wont be believed anyway. I also wouldn't come to pinside to explain anything to the lynch mob. My hands are tied till my shipping date comes (jan-feb 2015) so the only thing that is gonna matter to me is if my machine shows up or not. I'm not gonna get sucked in to the negative spin.

#662 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

That's a different subforum, dear.

No. But dogs are ok.
Ok kids, I quit for the night. Behave.

image-551.jpg 77 KB

image-15.jpgimage-15.jpg
#663 9 years ago

wow, this was one entertaining train wreck

here's some more bacon...

bacon-pinball-1.jpgbacon-pinball-1.jpg

#664 9 years ago

He sent me an email stating everything is going as planned, he doesnt owe an explanation to pinside on why he pulled the videos. The game is in production and if you don't believe that then you likely won't believe any explanation he would post on pinside. So does it really matter if he explains to non-customers on his reasoning for the video and Predator disappearance? As I stated he told me he would be sending an explanation to "customers" shortly. As I said before I'll start to worry if my game misses the date quoted.

What a joke.

Pretty much anyone on Pinside is a potential customer. I guess he doesn't care if anyone buys their next pin?

Way to kick your audience in the nuts. The same audience/platform that he used to sell the pin to.

#665 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's an interesting attitude to have. Considering he generated nearly 100% of sales on here. I wonder how Robin feels about that in light of the Pinside presentation at Expo.
I wonder how pre order campaigns like this will go in the future here on Pinside. I don't blame Robin for monetizing some of Pinside and benefits it bring to others, especially those selling to Pinsiders. Maybe that's not what he was talking about.
Well it doesn't really matter, I hope all you guys get your pins and are happy with them, one of the coolest themes ever. For me, however, this is one less vendor I have to worry about in the future.

Yep, I will never even consider buying from Skit-B

#666 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't own Pinside and I don't speak for Skit-B. Maybe I should have written In my opinion Skit B doesn't owe any explanation to non-customers. If Robin wants to stop free market sales of machines or products obviously that's entirely up to him.

#667 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have NOTHING to do with SkitB. Merely a fan of the game and have one on order plus I get sick of jackasses with an agenda making shit up on pissside

get sick of people making shit up on pinside? You're pissing in the wind then. That's like saying you're sick of the stupidity on here.

#668 9 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

If we need to get a Predator..........

images.jpeg 4 KB

pedobear.jpgpedobear.jpg
#669 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What a joke.
Pretty much anyone on Pinside is a potential customer. I guess he doesn't care if anyone buys their next pin?
Way to kick your audience in the nuts. The same audience/platform that he used to sell the pin to.

As I said the owing an explanation was my opinion and not a quote from Skit-B. IMO it doesnt matter if you are a potential customer or not. If you didnt buy predator why does he need to explain to you why he pulled the videos, website etc? Right now even if Kevin came here and explained the situation, if you or anyone else doesnt trust him then all they are is empty words, delivering the game will be the only explanation that will matter on pinside, that I'm certain of.

#670 9 years ago

Can the oP at least get his refund?

#671 9 years ago

#672 9 years ago

As I said the owing an explanation was my opinion and not a quote from Skit-B. IMO it doesnt matter if you are a potential customer or not. If you didnt buy Predator why does he need to explain to you why he pulled the videos, website etc? Right now even if Kevin came here and explained the situation, if you or anyone else doesnt trust him then all they are is empty words, delivering the game will be the only explanation that will matter on pinside, that I'm certain of.

He needs to explain it to the same community that he sold the pin to in my opinion.

Pretty simple really.

#673 9 years ago

As I said the owing an explanation was my opinion and not a quote from Skit-B. IMO it doesnt matter if you are a potential customer or not. If you didnt buy Predator why does he need to explain to you why he pulled the videos, website etc? Right now even if Kevin came here and explained the situation if you or anyone else doesnt trust him then all they are is empty words, delivering the game will be the only explanation that will matter on pinside, that I'm certain of.

Well it matters because they are trying to push a second game. It also calls into question the longevity of the company and the availability of support in the future. Even though the games have been sold, the secondary market is almost as important as the people that buy it nib for any company. You want a supported game for the long term and if they have horrible customer service, I doubt many will be interested in game two or this one.

#674 9 years ago

delivering the game will be the only explanation that will matter on pinside

one of the few 100% accurate statements in this thread...

#675 9 years ago

I edited post #651. It seemed I was quoting Kevin's email to me and it painted Skit-B in a negative light toward his customers. Sorry for the confusion.

#676 9 years ago

What a shame. I am sad. One person in this entire world has the power to make many people happy and will not? Or is not in a hurry to? Could care less about Pinside? I mentioned awhile back I would like Kevin to do 3 itty bitty things. 1) refund the two people waiting. 2) upload the Predator image back to Skit website. 3) post a photo of a bunch of games/materials here.

It sounds like he does not care to despite it would only takes 5 minutes to do all 3 and make many people happy! I like happy people. Perhaps he does not. I will not be considering any Skit games in the future because of this attitude. GL to him and waiters of Predator!

#677 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What a joke.

Off... No kidding. Best of luck with "Experts of Delusion" or whatever it's called.

Adding Skit-B to my Vonnie D list.....still trying to see which organ I can sell to get on TBL.

#678 9 years ago

:/ This is exactly what I didn't want to be a part of. Im sure Ill get my $250 back.

#679 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Well it matters because they are trying to push a second game. It also calls into question the longevity of the company and the availability of support in the future. Even though the games have been sold, the secondary market is almost as important as the people that buy it nib for any company. You want a supported game for the long term and if they have horrible customer service, I doubt many will be interested in game two or this one.

Kevin has responded to my emails and has always been polite and professional in answering questions for me. This is a direct quote from Kevin today "We have an email going out very soon to address these new concerns". I think ill give him a day or two to send this email, until then its just a waiting game. He may very well clear it up on pinside too, we'll see. I still believe at the end of the day the only thing that is gonna matter is the delivery of Predator. Its been 3 years since the preorder started for predator pinside has already established what kind of business Skit-B is, but if you need an explanation or videos of predator to decide if you wanna buy Experts of Dangerous then you havent been paying attention for 3 years.

#680 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Off... No kidding. Best of luck with "Experts of Delusion" or whatever it's called

Experts of Evasion?

#681 9 years ago

I don't own Pinside and I don't speak for Skit-B. Maybe I should have written In my opinion Skit B doesn't owe any explanation to non-customers. If Robin wants to stop free market sales of machines or products obviously that's entirely up to him.

They do if they want me to put down a deposit on the next game. Your attitude is very short sighted. Sure, there is 250 customers on this but it goes further than just "one" game.

#682 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Off... No kidding. Best of luck with "Experts of Delusion" or whatever it's called.
Adding Skit-B to my Vonnie D list.....still trying to see which organ I can sell to get on TBL.

You quoted RobT on a comment I made that I corrected. That comment did not come from Kevin or Skit-B it was my opinion.

#683 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

So, with this reasoning, I should be posting penis pictures constantly...

If women found penises half as fascinating as men find boobs to be, the worlds population would be much higher...

#684 9 years ago

Kevin has responded to my emails and has always been polite and professional in answering questions for me. This is a direct quote from Kevin today "We have an email going out very soon to address these new concerns". I think ill give him a day or two to send this email, until then its just a waiting game. He may very well clear it up on pinside too, we'll see. I still believe at the end of the day the only thing that is gonna matter is the delivery of Predator. Its been 3 years since the preorder started for Predator pinside has already established what kind of business Skit-B is, but if you need an explanation or videos of Predator to decide if you wanna buy Experts of Dangerous then you havent been paying attention for 3 years.

I must be the only one that considers who I am buying a game from just as much as what that game is. I am happy to hear he is willing to eventually communicate with his current customers, but he should also be concerned with his potential customers as well.

Maybe I am only speaking for myself, but it seems as though others are feeling this way as well.

#685 9 years ago

And to think not too long ago it was all about cute ponies on the Predator threads. Ah, remember the ponies, ah guys. These ponies don't look happy Kevin

Rarity_calm_down!_S3E3.pngRarity_calm_down!_S3E3.png

#686 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

They do if they want me to put down a deposit on the next game. Your attitude is very short sighted. Sure, there is 250 customers on this but it goes further than just "one" game.

It isnt short sighted its my opinion I explained several times in this thread. If you wanna know about Skit-B, stop listening to rumors and reading this stuff on pinside, send an email to Skit-B yourself. Let me state this again, these are my opinions and I am not affiliated with Skit B or Kevin Kulek.

#687 9 years ago

I must be the only one that considers who I am buying a game from just as much as what that game is. I am happy to hear he is willing to eventually communicate with his current customers, but he should also be concerned with his potential customers as well.
Maybe I am only speaking for myself, but it seems as though others are feeling this way as well.

Nope you are certainly not, this is the point I have been trying to make myself. Very poor business sense, plain and simple.

#688 9 years ago

KC,
That bullshit after it was all born on here. Now it's don't look here but email??

#690 9 years ago

Im sure he is concerned with future customers. Until we know the reasoning behind this debacle its all just a guessing game. If its about licensing he may not be able to speak about it, he's the only one that knows. All I can do is wait till I get an email with an explanation. This topic has been beaten to death with speculation. Good luck cleaning up this mess Kevin.

#692 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

KC,
That bullshit after it was all born on here. Now it's don't look here but email??

Ok so you think my opinion is bullshit... um... sorry I guess.

#693 9 years ago

If you are saying email vs answer the group that made this all possible than yes I am saying its bullshit!!!
Bullshit !

#694 9 years ago

It isnt short sighted its my opinion I explained several times in this thread. If you wanna know about Skit-B, stop listening to rumors and reading this stuff on pinside, send an email to Skit-B yourself. Let me state this again, these are my opinions and I am not affiliated with Skit B or Kevin Kulek.

This is stating the obvious but seriously Dude, Pred owners/buyers should be able to find some kind of reference to its existence on their website.
Currently, it looks as though it's being hidden from everyone.

Nobody can confirm why this is, but this thread confirms that it looks bad.

#695 9 years ago

Fact - there are few facts in this thread

Speculation - something there is a lot of in this thread

Desired Outcome - Where the hell is Skit-B and email with all the answers, mentioned 50 posts ago?

Video Wanted - Hitler orders Predator and is forced to wait on his game and to speculate like the rest of us. Hilarity ensues...

#696 9 years ago

I felt this way. Some folk here have the position that if you are not "in" on Predator then mind your own business and you should not be in this thread. What about people considering game 2? Or better yet...what about people hanging in the backrow hoping to nab a Predator from the first person putting one on the used market? Absolutely a person like this would hang out in Predator threads despite not being in the 250 club!

#697 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

This is stating the obvious but seriously Dude, Pred owners/buyers should be able to find some kind of reference to its existence on their website.
Currently, it looks as though it's being hidden from everyone.
Nobody can confirm why this is, but this thread confirms that it looks bad.

Oh I agree it looks very shady, so much so that I almost feel like I basically threw $4750 in the garbage. Im sure its the same for many of you but all I can think of is how many hours and how much BS ill have to put up with at work to recover that money. I'm not sticking up for Kevin its just obvious our questions wont be answered tonight so all I can do is wait. And all the silence does is leave us here to speculate and that is all on Kevin.

#698 9 years ago

Is it possible at all that Kevin does not know of this thread? Has anyone phoned or emailed him?

Hard to believe he does not follow pinside especially Predator sub-forum.

OT but how does Skit-b get a sub-forum but Jpop does not?

#699 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

I felt this way. Some folk here have the position that if you are not "in" on Predator then mind your own business and you should not be in this thread. What about people considering game 2? Or better yet...what about people hanging in the backrow hoping to nab a Predator from the first person putting one on the used market? Absolutely a person like this would hang out in Predator threads despite not being in the 250 club!

Just so you know im not of this mindset. I do think that Kevin doesn't owe people that have no skin in Skit-B an explanation about why he pulled down videos or any trace of predator. People that are considering game 2 can form an opinion by what we have seen from Skit-B thus far. These people can discuss Skit-B and speculate to the hearts content, since that is what a forum is for. When games are delivered people will more than likely decide on Skit-B games and forget about this thread or if the games are never delivered well it won't matter what Skit-B is trying to sell.

#700 9 years ago

Just so you know im not of this mindset. I do think that Kevin doesn't owe people that have no skin in Skit-B an explanation about why he pulled down videos or any trace of Predator. People that are considering game 2 can form an opinion by what we have seen from Skit-B thus far. These people can discuss Skit-B and speculate to the hearts content, since that is what a forum is for. When games are delivered people will more than likely decide on Skit-B games and forget about this thread or if the games are never delivered well it won't matter what Skit-B is trying to sell.

That is odd KC. May I directly quote you from the other Predator thread?

"If you're not in on Predator then it shouldn't matter to you what happens with that pin one way or another"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-predator-apology-lets-wait-for-facts
Lol

There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 17.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.