Internet-Protector.jpg
294409475_9wbdG-L - Copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png
image-134.jpg
image.jpg
image-965.jpg
image-485.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.
#601 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Send an email with your name, game number and production number to [email protected]. I don't remember if there was some stipulation that if you didn't respond by the time the $3000 deposit was due you would lose the initial deposit. I'll have to go back and look at all the emails Skit-B sent me.

Done that several times already, except I have no game number or production number. No response to any of those over the last 27 days.

#602 9 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

Done that several times already, except I have no game number or production number. No response to any of those over the last 27 days.

Based on that, i think you've shown considerable RESTRAINT. If someone went radio silent with my money for nearly a month I wouldnt be "asking" if its a scam, Id be calling him out as a thief. period.

And, btw, I think the deal with the Australian Rescue WOZ's shows that the squeaky wheel gets the grease around here.... People bitched about that OP getting too negative, but I guaran-damn-tee those machones wouldnt be on the production line today without that public prodding.

Anyways, here's hoping the OP gets his money back.. and everyone else who's probably in line for the same right bout now...

#603 9 years ago

None of the last three pages on this thread are relevant; what really is important is how much Hilton is on the hook for when his game doesn't arrive! Errr I mean "if" his game doesn't arrive.

#604 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

send me your info and who you emailed to and I will try to forward it on from my email account.

PM sent.

#605 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, everyone is an attorney on the internet Rob

No, only half
The other half are CEOs of fortune 500 corporations

#606 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

If I received an email that read " Ill be sending out another email to all the buyers soon " Id be worried as hell.
Why could he just not say, " everything is fine, no worries, no issues, your game is on schedule "
Sounds to me like something isn't right and they are trying to figure out a good way to present it.

Because I'm sure he read this thread and has to write out a long drwan out explanation of the concerns and send a bulk email to 250 people. There's no use in me worrying at this point in time because my game was quoted by Kevin to be built and delivered by late January early February 2015. If that date comes and no game is here and no email than I'll take the appropriate legal action. As of right now I have no choice but to wait since Skit-B hasn't lied to me at this point.

Post edited by Kcpinballfan: added the year

#607 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Keep it up and I can promise you that you will not like the outcome (i.e. possibly being sued for slander).

You mean libel? Lol

Perhaps you shouldn't threaten claims that you don't even understand?

#608 9 years ago

Keep it up and I can promise you that you will not like the outcome.

Seriously?!?

Quoted from Whysnow:

they own YOU nothing! Read it again, they own you nothing!

I have read this...and read it again....and every time I do I realize you don't know how to spell "owe"

#609 9 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

No, only half
The other half are CEOs of fortune 500 corporations

Why aren't you waving the flag defending SkitB? I thought there is no reason to read the internet if your a small business owner. Now bake me a cake as fast as you can. You can roll it and knead it and mark it with a B for Badbilly

#610 9 years ago

gonna need more information than just a name.

Send me your name, original game number, when you paid the $250 via paypal originally, email address you paid from, daet you requested refund, etc...

Basically things that would help a potentially disorganized guy figure out whom you are, ensure he did not previously return the deposit, and then return the deposit (as applicable).

#611 9 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Hope the best for all parties involved in this.

#612 9 years ago

I've read all 13 pages so far and it just makes me sick inside seeing all of you going at each others throats like this. I really feel like we've lost a sense community because of this topic. I wish the mods would have closed it down after about page 4.

#613 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I've read all 13 pages so far and it just makes me sick inside seeing all of you going at each others throats like this. I really feel like we've lost a sense community because of this topic. I wish the mods would have closed it down after about page 4.

Ahhh, don't let it bother you..Pinside is like a microcosm of the world, it's varied, it's loud, it's full of crap and yet it's beautiful.

#614 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Because I'm sure he read this thread and has to write out a long drwan out explanation of the concerns and send a bulk email to 250 people. There's no use in me worrying at this point in time because my game was quoted by Kevin to be built and delivered by late January early February 2015. If that date comes and no game is here and no email than I'll take the appropriate legal action. As of right now I have no choice but to wait since Skit-B hasn't lied to me at this point.
Post edited by Kcpinballfan: added the year

What long drawn out reply is needed? Here you go:

1. No concerns with the license. ( 100% good, as advertised when sold )
2. Game is on track as it should be.
3. Sorry for the lack of info, we are busy building games.

The only reason he would "need time" is if something isn't right. What? I like everyone else don't know but I do know you don't need more than 5mins to clear this whole thing up.

#615 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm very sorry your illusion of a homogeneous group of pinball peaceniks was destroyed by a few simple observations that fly in the face of invested true believers. Maybe the internet just isn't a good thing for you.

#616 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Basically things that would help a potentially disorganized guy figure out whom you are, ensure he did not previously return the deposit, and then return the deposit (as applicable).

Well that's encouraging.... I can see why youd want to entrust your money for years with such an operation....

So to review, your list of excuses for these guys has gone from:
1. Probably just REALLY busy and cant take a moment to check email and or update the website,
to...

2. Super organized and wanting to make sure OLD data isnt on the website, so all of it is removed so as not to show outdated info/designs/etc, to....

3. So disorganized that he needs a good Samaritan to help him find his ass with both hands because its likely he's misplaced unimportant data like: customer emails, prepayment accounting, etc....

And thats just in the last few hours....

You make "Tanks" defense of JJP look like fair and balanced reporting by comparison.

#617 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Why aren't you waving the flag defending SkitB? I thought there is no reason to read the internet if your a small business owner. Now bake me a cake as fast as you can. You can roll it and knead it and mark it with a B for Badbilly

All I know is that there is a Predator prototype pinball
Other than that I know nothing
But i do find it funny watching people posting their 'Facts'

#618 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Or maybe Kevin is not up to date on his bookkeeping, I mean with hundreds in and hundreds of people out, I'm sure it's not easy to keep track of every single payment.

I think the MAJORITY of people have gotten refunds (of their initial $250) not sure if anyone has backed out after the hard date of $3000 pre-pay.

I backed out after my $3000 pre-pay and got a refund. It was not long after I paid but after a couple of emails my money was refunded. It took a few emails but no issues and Kevin was responsive.

#619 9 years ago

Fact

Pred Plastics.jpgPred Plastics.jpg

#620 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pred Plastics.jpg 126 KB

FACT! Spinach!
spinach_bordeaux.jpgspinach_bordeaux.jpg

#621 9 years ago

Wow this thread has now reached it's atomic end...anymore posts and pinside will self destruct.

#622 9 years ago

.image-241.jpgimage-241.jpg

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#624 9 years ago

image-675.jpgimage-675.jpg
#625 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Fact

Pred Plastics.jpg 126 KB

Any pictures of play field racks (or titty racks), cabs or pins in production? Jk (not really) NDA

Did you watch TWD last night Hilton, we are going to eat your leg next!

#626 9 years ago

Never seen TWD so sorry I don't get the reference.

#627 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm very sorry your illusion of a homogeneous group of pinball peaceniks was destroyed by a few simple observations that fly in the face of invested true believers. Maybe the internet just isn't a good thing for you.

I've been here over a year and seen plenty of arguments but this one has gotten out of hand. How long have you been here and how many have you seen?

#628 9 years ago

Oh good, we've reached the obligatory boob pic portion of the thread.

Mods are watching the thread. Believe me, since I am paid in full on Predator #207, I am watching. I believe 3 of the mods are Predator buyers.

However, please be civil. I dont want to close the thread... I want answers just like the rest of you.

#629 9 years ago

"PINSIDE MADE ME DO THIS!!"

PissedAboutPredator.jpegPissedAboutPredator.jpeg
#630 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Mods are watching the thread. Believe me, sine I am paid in full on Predator #207, I am watching. I believe 3 of the mods are Predator buyers.
However, please be civil. I dont want to close the thread... I want answers just like the rest of you.

Sorry... I knew I went too far with the spinach post immediately after I posted it.

I'm sorry...

#631 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Mods are watching the thread. Believe me, sine I am paid in full on Predator #207, I am watching. I believe 3 of the mods are Predator buyers.

don't tell me you are against boobs and bacon?

#632 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

You mean we can't eat Hilton's leg?

<edit> No walking dead fans here? Wtf

#633 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I've been here over a year and seen plenty of arguments but this one has gotten out of hand. How long have you been here and how many have you seen?

I have been in this kitchen long enough to watch the same kettle call all the other pots black.....

#634 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

don't tell me you are against boobs and bacon?

I have boobs. They're great and all, but I still dont get the fascination. And I am a member of the bacon club here on Pinside. Since I am standing in my kitchen making chili and cornbread, here's my bacon towel to prove it.

I stopped watching TWD after the first episode when they ate the horse, but I honestly dont mind if you eat each other. Go for it.

image-438.jpgimage-438.jpg

Edit: The cornbread and blueberry muffins are done. Yum. I mass cook so this is breakfast for the week and the chili will be lunch/dinner and frozen for future use. Sirloin beef chili on the left, white chicken chili on the right. The R2s are my timers. image-256.jpgimage-256.jpg

#635 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have been in this kitchen long enough to watch the same kettle call all the other pots black.....

yup and then the usual suspects come out with popcorn and hollier-than-you comments to feel good about it all

same story different year.

#636 9 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

My first email requesting a refund was sent on October 1. Since then, I've sent more emails to various SkitB email addresses, but all have been completely ignored. Here we stand almost 4 weeks later with no progress at all. To me, this seems like it could be a scam. Hence the thread title.

You have only been waiting 4 weeks?? I thought you were talking about 4 months here. Have a little patience dude. Everyone else got their refund. Unless you did something untoward, like post that Skit B was a scam on a public forum, you should be fine.

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

You have only been waiting 4 weeks?? I thought you were talking about 4 months here. Have a little patience dude. Everyone else got their refund. Unless you did something untoward, like post that Skit B was a scam on a public forum, you should be fine.

technically it was closer to 3 weeks when he started this thread.

Pretty sure his email was also filtered since it is a screwy one that is prone to spam filtering.
Either way, I have now forwarded on his info to Kevin whom is in touch with Jim to rectify whatever the issue was/wasn't.

#638 9 years ago

The question...

Quoted from blondetall:

They're great and all, but I still dont get the fascination.

image-438.jpg 130 KB

The answer...

Quoted from blondetall:

I have boobs.

image-438.jpg 130 KB

This is why I'm not a leg man... I have legs

#639 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I have boobs. They're great and all, but I still dont get the fascination.

Wow!very different than me, and my wife. We both spend most of our time on them...

#640 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty sure his email was also filtered since it is a screwy one that is prone to spam filtering.

Yea, my email is hosted through a bit of a screwy upstart company that you probably have never heard of. It's that Google outfit. What do they know about email?

#641 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

The question...

The answer...

This is why I'm not a leg man... I have legs

So, with this reasoning, I should be posting penis pictures constantly...

#642 9 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#643 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

technically it was closer to 3 weeks when he started this thread.

Oh shit, he's only been ignored for 3 weeks.... pffftt.... well, whats the problem then!?!?!

Moderator, close the thread! 3 weeks of email dodging is still within the accepted SLA....

The games long since sold out (according to his PR guy), so presumably the level of emails coming into his suport, sales and personal email is pretty modest right now.

What will it be like when 50 or 100 people turn on brand new machines and have questions/issues?

I'm sure it will be quiet times.....

#644 9 years ago

Penis and boob pictures would be cool.

#645 9 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

Yea, my email is hosted through a bit of a screwy upstart company that you probably have never heard of. It's that Google outfit. What do they know about email?

outside of US email and often heavy spam filter with .ca addresses IME.

Either way, 3 weeks is a pretty short time to go into freak out mode.

Glad I could get your info to the people that need it. Please post back when you get your refund.

Post edited by Whysnow: edit to remove picture

#646 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I have boobs. They're great and all, but I still dont get the fascination. And I am a member of the bacon club here on Pinside. Since I am standing in my kitchen making chili and cornbread, here's my bacon towel to prove it.
I stopped watching TWD after the first episode when they ate the horse, but I honestly dont mind if you eat each other. Go for it.

Edit: The cornbread and blueberry muffins are done. Yum. I mass cook so this is breakfast for the week and the chili will be lunch/dinner and frozen for future use. Sirloin beef chili on the left, white chicken chili on the right. The R2s are my timers.

image-438.jpg 130 KB

image-256.jpg 218 KB

This is what Blondetall looks like in my minds eye
image-158.jpgimage-158.jpg

#647 9 years ago

now that all the WOZle are delivered lowepg must not have much going on...

#648 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

outside of US email and often heavy spam filter with .ca addresses IME.

Good thing a new pinball platform isn't as complicated as figuring out that tricky email thing... oh... wait....

#649 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Never seen TWD so sorry I don't get the reference.

Hilton... I believe in Predator like you - but I think it would be in your best interest to unplug brother and go watch one of the best TV shows to ever hit the airways.

#650 9 years ago

Since we are in a "Predator" thread, maybe it would be appropriate to post vaginas?

See if we can match the Predator face with the vagina, closest one wins a new pin?

There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.