Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Asael
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Punisher by Dillon (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    PREACHER (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Man, never watched this show before and this long weekend had the chance to binge watch it all. What a great theme for a pinball machine, characters up the ying yang, imagery and modes galore. I've heard of Stranger Things via pinside and the obvious titans like GOT, TWD etc. none of which did very much for me, but never this and it kinda blew my mind. Anyway I think it would make a great pin.

PREACHER (resized).jpgPREACHER (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Can I get a reverend Jesse Jackson?

#3 4 years ago

One of the co-creators of the Preacher comic book on which the TV show is based, Steve Dillon, passed away in 2016 at the age of 54. If you have a pain in your lower right, go to the emergency room immediately. It could be a ruptured appendix. That's how Mr Dillon died. More common in men, one in 20 men have a ruptured appendix at some point in their life I think. I had mine rupture when I was 21. Rest in Peace SD.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Can I get a reverend Jesse Jackson?

One of the modes would be “What the hell did Jessie Jackson say”.

#5 4 years ago

Love Preacher!

Such a great show!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

One of the modes would be “What the hell did Jessie Jackson say”.

Ding dong!

#7 4 years ago

For the first three seasons Preacher was usually good, occasionally bad, and often ugly, but never boring. That is, until the season four 2-hour premiere. What a snoozefest. And the cornball factor has been turned up to 11. Not sure I can hang 'til the series finale, unless it's just to hatewatch.

That said, the comic book is amazing, and there are a hundred crazy things you could put in a pin. Never happen, but we can dream.

#8 4 years ago

Never seen it might give it a try soon though.

#9 4 years ago

I thought the preacher and Cassidy were good, but the show never grabbed me and i gave up

#10 4 years ago

Season 1 was phenomenal.
    Season 2 was good.
    Season 3 I'm working on.

I agree though, I could see this as a cool pin.

Saint of Killers multiball . . .

#11 4 years ago

One of the most F*ked up shows I have ever seen! Love the Characters and Acting!

Humperdoo is a riot!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #12 4 years ago

Show is good but the comics/graphic novels are so much better. One of the greatest series of all time.

--Matt

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from oldbaby:

One of the co-creators of the Preacher comic book on which the TV show is based, Steve Dillon, passed away in 2016 at the age of 54. If you have a pain in your lower right, go to the emergency room immediately. It could be a ruptured appendix. That's how Mr Dillon died. More common in men, one in 20 men have a ruptured appendix at some point in their life I think. I had mine rupture when I was 21. Rest in Peace SD.

Steve was an absolute class act. Always humble and kind. Got the opportunity to meet him a time or two. Here is a quick Punisher head sketch he did for me.

Punisher by Dillon (resized).jpgPunisher by Dillon (resized).jpg
    #14 4 years ago

Comics were epic. Some of the best stuff out there. The show was so off the mark for me, that I just couldn't watch them butcher the story any longer.

A Preacher themed pin would need to be based off the comic and not the TV show to peak my interest.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Humperdoo is a riot!

Fun fact, Tyson Ritter who plays Humperdoo is also the lead singer & songwriter for the All-American Rejects, of "Move Along" fame.

#16 4 years ago

The Comics are even better.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preacher-pinball?hl=nintenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.