Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by AlexF
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20210903_195513802 (resized).jpg
    ShooterRods (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210903_195513802 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210903_195436750 (resized).jpg
    Prewarshooterparts (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I've been digging through some of my parts and thought I'd ask about these. What I assume to be pre-war era shooter rods and tips? The rods are all narrower compared to a standard modern shooter or stepped down. I have a few tips for the smaller diameter rods as well. I'm curious about the red and yellow tips? They are threaded. I'm not 100% sure they are rod tips but they came in the same group as the other parts originally. Also if can anyone i.d. the lift/shooter combo on the right?

Prewarshooterparts (resized).jpgPrewarshooterparts (resized).jpg
    #3 2 years ago

Downvote? Awe man. Anyway I looked at a bunch of games in the past and thought it might be a Bally but am not certain.

#8 2 years ago

I packed them back away but can get them out to add another pic. None of them really look like the first one you show though if that's what you need for Five Star.

I would consider selling a few of these. This era interests me so I liked having them on hand. I have been holding on to them for quite a few years thinking one day they would come in handy. But now going through my parts the realization has set in how long a lot of them have been put away. I kind of wonder if they will just end up in my estate auction one day?

#9 2 years ago

Here's another pic. Also have this push-up metal beehive housing if anyone knows what game that fits?

ShooterRods (resized).jpgShooterRods (resized).jpg
    #11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Actually the one I'd be looking for for Five Star Final would be this one but in all metal. I can take measurements if you have one and would be willing to let one go
    [quoted image]

Yes of course, if one of these will work for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-war-shooter-rod-tips?tu=alexf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.