I'm really hoping to find someone else that has one so I can see what the missing parts look like. Here's the main things it's missing:
1. Metal trim piece that mounts in the shooter rod area
2. Front and side access doors and locks
3. Diamond shaped accent pieces for cab (3 each side, plus one on front door)
5. Ball lift assembly. The currently assembly has been hacked in, and not sure if it could be returned back to original.
6. Original legs, decorative metal trim pieces that mount on the legs, and leg levelers. Game did come with some reproduction legs that look the part, so really just the metal pieces.
7. Coin mech linkage. Photos of how it connects into the payout lever would be helpful.
8. Battery info. Wiring looks to be intact, with a 9 pin plug coming from the playfield that connects into the payout block. Two leads coming from the switch presumably go to a battery source, so info on battery requirements would be helpful.
Item #1 will be the most difficult. My son was going to draft up a 3D pic of what we think it looks like based on brochure images and fade lines on the game, then 3D print it, then see if we could find somewhere to have it cast in aluminum. Very much a long shot, but if the part exists out there that's sitting on someone's shelf, please let me know.