WP_20150520_12_32_09_Pro.jpg
image-632.jpg
image-840.jpg
16333409837_51ebbbed4f_k.jpg
10956238253_9db13c9651_b.jpg
IMG_9289.JPG
IMG-20150213-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20150213-WA0003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

sometimes dreams do come true !!!

#3 9 years ago

what is the minimum pre-order amount ?

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Good pre-order numbers so far. If we keep going at this rate we will easily hit the minimum pre-order number by the end of January. Make sure to spread the word to anyone you know who has a TOTAN. Due to the setup costs, it's unlikely that any of the reproduction aprons will be run for a 2nd time unless there is significant interest.

thanks for the update !

#33 9 years ago

matt... can you tell us the number of pre-orders so far ?

1 week later
#74 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

The pre-order list will remain open for the weekend. Spread the word and tell your friends that have a TOTAN so they don't miss out.

Is it safe to say that the preorder amount has been or close to being met?

#86 9 years ago

are we close to production ? i cant wait to get mine !

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Is that a one pic decal ,where did you get the decal from

treasure cove has them

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Just finalizing numbers, there have been a few stragglers coming in. I want to make sure everyone that wants one is able to get them. With that said, I'm hoping to get started early next week.</blockquote

are these now in production ? can we expect to see them sent out by next month ?

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

I could possibly set aside a few before powder coating to have plated. Unfortunately it would delay all the other arches until they got back for silk screening since it costs a lot in labor to set everything back up for such a small batch. If interested PM me and maybe someone will contact Mike Chestnut on plating costs and ETA.

am i understanding this correctly ? plating will delay the other aprons . how would this be fair to everyone else ?

1 week later
#129 9 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Final numbers have been set and production was started today. I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, but they should be ready in 4-6 weeks. The powder coat we need is on back order so will delay things until it arrives.

has the power coating arrived ?

3 weeks later
#135 9 years ago

getting close to a release date ? cant wait to get mine !

1 week later
#140 9 years ago

any way to post some preview pics ?

1 week later
#148 9 years ago

Quoted from bstyles:Slightly off topic, but related to your post & picture, it's a shame that whatever putz made the repro decals, made them too wide for the aprons. I have a re-plated Apron and I purchased a decal, and there's no way I'd put the decal on. It is too wide.

really ? these are from TREASURE COVE ? would like to see some pics for whatever its worth.

#161 9 years ago

payment sent

1 week later
#191 9 years ago

sounds like nobody wants their sticker and everyone wants their apron ! especially me !

1 week later
#203 9 years ago

One week later and still no stickers ???

#207 8 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Sorry to say I'm still waiting for stickers from PPS. I think MMR is bogging down operations there at the moment.

2 weeks later
#221 8 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Just got a email saying my Apron has been shipped

havent recieved anything yet... anyone else get a email ???

#234 8 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

I was happy to get out over 1/2 of the orders over the weekend, though the goal was even higher.
For those unaware, I am a dental student and live 1.5 hours from home where the arches are being stored, and live in Minneapolis during the week, and only have part of Saturday and Sunday to work on applying shooter gauge decals, hologram stickers, packaging, and printing shipping labels. Thanks again to everyone who ordered and the patience you have had. With that said I can't wait to get all of the other orders out so I can get to work on the next few aprons. Luckily the CAD design and artwork is something that can be handled wherever I am located

Feel free to skip school to send mine out!

#237 8 years ago

long weekend with the holiday... hope this means the rest of the aprons got sent out !

#241 8 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Are these still available? I only within the last week received my Totan and this would be a nice touch.

looks like someone already has one posted on ebay, id grab this while you can !

#243 8 years ago

It's the weekend once again....the aprons can finally get to everyone who pre ordered? After all we did pay for these !

#245 8 years ago

i did receive this email... more delays but at least theres been a update.

1 week later
#253 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Got my shipment notice e-mail today. Woohoo!
Chris

got mine !!!

#254 8 years ago

finally got my apron today ! what a difference !CAM00892.jpgCAM00892.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-order-totan-apronball-arch-repro?tu=mollyspub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.