Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rennervision
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2199.JPG
18211021923_05f4ca2e3a_k.jpg
image.jpg
CAM00892.jpg
TOTAN_6.jpg
WP_20150601_21_06_00_Pro.jpg
20150601_103756.jpg
20150601_103715.jpg
WP_20150520_12_32_09_Pro.jpg
image-632.jpg
image-840.jpg
16333409837_51ebbbed4f_k.jpg
10956238253_9db13c9651_b.jpg
IMG_9289.JPG
IMG-20150213-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20150213-WA0003.jpg

There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Busy week getting ready for Easter. I'll get some pictures out this week of the finished arches.

Cool your the best ,happy Easter

#152 4 years ago

Invoices have been sent out to those who pre-orders. I'll be posting pictures of the arches this week. Also if are attending Midwest Gaming Classic let me know and you can save on shipping and get special hand delivery.

#153 4 years ago

Already paid the invoice. Thanks again for doing this.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Invoices have been sent out to those who pre-orders. I'll be posting pictures of the arches this week. Also if are attending Midwest Gaming Classic let me know and you can save on shipping and get special hand delivery.

Same here thanks so much ,can't wait too see them

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

I don't need an arch but am very interested in the special hand delivery available at the MGC.

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

E-mail sent.
Chris

Quoted from merfeldma:

Chris, I've got you added to the list.

I thought I was in on the pre-order, but did not receive an invoice. Is there any way to check on this?

Thank you!

Chris

#157 4 years ago

Payment sent, Cant wait!
magicchiz

#158 4 years ago

Payment sent

#159 4 years ago

Payment sent.

#160 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I don't need an arch but am very interested in the special hand delivery available at the MGC.

Send in your payment and Matt will take care of ya.

#161 4 years ago

payment sent

#162 4 years ago

Payment sent. Thank you.

#163 4 years ago

payment sent

#164 4 years ago

Payment sent!

#165 4 years ago

PM Sent. Still did not receive an invoice.

Chris

#166 4 years ago

PM sent and thanks again for doing this.

Mike

#167 4 years ago

Payment sent!

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from Gooch:

Payment sent!

+1

#171 4 years ago

Payment sent too. Thanks!!

#172 4 years ago

I've been so busy sending invoices out I forgot the most important part, PICTURES !!!

Thanks to all who have paid. I'm still waiting for the "Genuine Williams Parts" hologram stickers before I can start shipping out parts.

TOTAN_6.jpg
#173 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

I've been so busy sending invoices out I forgot the most important part, PICTURES !!!
Thanks to all who have paid. I'm still waiting for the "Genuine Williams Parts" hologram stickers before I can start shipping out parts.

TOTAN_6.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Wow they look very very nice everyone will be very happy thanks so much for all you have done

#174 4 years ago

Payment sent. Woohoo!

Thank you for doing these! And for what I think is a very reasonable price too!

Chris

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

TOTAN_6.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

well that looks just fantastic. Will be a proud owner of this

#176 4 years ago

I was a little concerned when I read they were getting shooter gauge decals, but I guess the enamel machine couldn't do that recess separately and why it was missing from my old arch. Based on the pic, however, everything looks great! Thanks again for offering these.

#177 4 years ago

Just checking, did these get shipped yet?
magicchiz

#178 4 years ago

I never got a shipping quote either. Anybody know if these are shipping?

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

I believe the shipping was included in the final price.

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

Shipping was included in the invoices. The arches will be shipping once I receive the "Genuine Williams" hologram stickers. Not to worry, the arches are already approved and licensed. PPS is backed up and has just been too busy to send out the stickers.

#181 4 years ago

lol. i didn't even consider this to be the case. Thanks for clarification.

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

Shipping was included in the invoices. The arches will be shipping once I receive the "Genuine Williams" hologram stickers. Not to worry, the arches are already approved and licensed. PPS is backed up and has just been too busy to send out the stickers.

How hard is it to throw 110 stickers in the mail? Do you mean they are to busy to make em or just too busy to send em?

#183 4 years ago

For what it's worth, I don't need a sticker

Chris

#184 4 years ago

No sticker needed here either.

#185 4 years ago

I don't need no stinking sticker! (Said in a deep voice)
Send them so I can revel in the extreme awesomeness of my newly shopped TOTAN.

Just got it back and need this arch!

Magicchiz

#186 4 years ago

I don't need the sticker for both aprons either

#187 4 years ago

I'd take the sticker you can send it when you get it, ill shoot you over a few extra bucks for the extra postage

#188 4 years ago

He's trying too do this right ,I wouldn't rush it

#189 4 years ago

It doesn't seem to sound like PPS is doing it right. Product done and they can't fedex stickers to get these out?
Magicchiz

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

It doesn't seem to sound like PPS is doing it right. Product done and they can't fedex stickers to get these out?
Magicchiz

Word on the street is they are moving warehouses right now, so there's a delay.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baa-shipping-orders-untimely#post-2376989
-mof

#191 4 years ago

sounds like nobody wants their sticker and everyone wants their apron ! especially me !

#192 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Word on the street is they are moving warehouses right now, so there's a delay.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baa-shipping-orders-untimely#post-2376989
-mof

That is BAA not Planetary Pinball. Unless I am missing something

Chris

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

That is BAA not Planetary Pinball. Unless I am missing something
Chris

Yeah same/same...
-mof

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Yeah same/same...
-mof

Huh. i did not know that!

Thanks for the info!

Chris

#195 4 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

How hard is it to throw 110 stickers in the mail? Do you mean they are to busy to make em or just too busy to send em?

I'm sure they are just busy right now. I'd love to send out aprons now and get the stickers out later, but I'd get in big trouble with PPS if I did that. Again I apologize for the wait, but everyone will be pleased when they get their aprons.

#196 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

I'd love to send out aprons now and get the stickers out later, but I'd get in big trouble with PPS if I did that.

Very acceptable answer thank you for your honesty. We are all just very excited and thankful to you!

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

I'm sure they are just busy right now. I'd love to send out aprons now and get the stickers out later, but I'd get in big trouble with PPS if I did that. Again I apologize for the wait, but everyone will be pleased when they get their aprons.

Yes just like I said he's doing things right and things like this take time ,we all will be very happy when we get them

#198 4 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes just like I said he's doing things right and things like this take time ,we all will be very happy when we get them

I think I was confused used said right when maybe waiting for legal reasons would have been more accurate. But alls well that ends well I am so excited!!! We should all be excited and buy merfelda a beer!

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

PPfffft. Take your time my friend. You making these was a surprise, an unexpected gift. I'm just glad I stumbled onto your post and got in on this deal.

My game will still be here when you ship them, no hurry.

#200 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

PPfffft. Take your time my friend. You making these was a surprise, an unexpected gift. I'm just glad I stumbled onto your post and got in on this deal.
My game will still be here when you ship them, no hurry.

That's right most of us have a aprons it might not be pretty but we have one in our games ,we all can wait and when they are done they will be A1 enjoy everyone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside