• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

I want to be #1.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I'm interested but I refuse to preorder anything without so much as a picture or textual description of the games features. If someone said "3 flippers, 3 ramps, 2 magnets, hand drawn playfield art, some pop up targets representing zombies" ok I might at least plop some money down. But nothing except theme, no.

Sterns way is to release all info with pics at the same time. In two weeks we will know more. I'd be most excited to hear hand drawn art, mirrored back glass, good code when shipped.

Do business with JJ with confidence gang. Great guy to work with.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

wouldnt it be cool if Stern does daily updates on it like
it has 3 flippers for example... stay tuned for 2morrow for another TWD detail announcement

Nah, that is the boutique manufacturer nitch to keep interest . . . Stern doesn't need to do that . . . they just need to release the video showing everything at once and have us all mark out!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

^^ Sell me yours after you trick it out!

When did you end up in Shreveport?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

Don’t they usually produce two games a year that are available in that year?

It was three in 2012. I wish they would go back to that model . . .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-order-the-walking-dead-twd-les-and-pros?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.