• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

I want to be #1.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

With Mustang being the only new game so far this year, is it possible that this will be available this year? Don’t they usually produce two games a year that are available in that year?

It will be at expo. A pro will be available in 6 weeks from when they show pictures

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

the only way ill buy it is if theres one model..

I'm 100% sure that they will have more than one model. Distributors already posted LE and PRO pics and matrix will be out next month.

#39 9 years ago

Next Month.

Here's what I got from Flipper Fidelity

Yesterday Stern officially announced “The Walking Dead” is their next pinball release. Next month they will release photos, features matrix, prices, schedules and other information about the different versions. When this information is released, I will send it out to my customers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-order-the-walking-dead-twd-les-and-pros?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.