heart-cartoon (resized).jpg
61704243_693948384390256_8352262960244064256_n (resized).jpg
BBE6E6BB-448B-4F77-90B9-8D73F863F17F (resized).png
61502321_811901235859691_694309793002684416_n (resized).jpg
20170708_140311 (resized).jpg
FAAAF449-26C5-43D1-B774-F3D4CC3A94C1 (resized).jpeg
687AAEB2-8E4D-46E7-85C9-125599E54AC1.gif
34E5350F-343D-49FF-8CAD-02E6A0F52C6B (resized).jpeg

There are 323 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 4 years ago

You'll be making a cheeky video about the design and history of a heart monitor and such, yes?

Get well soon dood!

#202 4 years ago

When you finally get discharged from the hospital I hope they simply say to you....” Now, get out!!”

#203 4 years ago

Oh, wow! Just saw this. Glad to hear it sounds like Todd's in the clear. Feel better soon, man!

#204 4 years ago

Glad you are doing well Todd! Rest up and get well soon!

#205 4 years ago

Quick recovery Todd! Best wishes to you and family.

#206 4 years ago

Get well soon Todd. Your free online videos are responsible for my spending hard earned money on more not so free pinball machines.

#207 4 years ago

Get well soon.
Looking forward to the next video.

#208 4 years ago

Get will soon.

#209 4 years ago

Todd is THE MAN...Thoughts and Prayers for you Mr. TNT!!

#210 4 years ago

BTW, that pic of the hospital roof has me thinking...

Hope you’re back in the saddle soon Todd!

#211 4 years ago

Hoping for a speedy recovery Todd. Get well soon. I have youtube on in the background with your latest Randyland video Good stuff!!

#212 4 years ago

Have a speedy recovery, Todd.
Wally

#213 4 years ago

Todd,
I'm very glad to hear you've taken the first step to get the heart issue resolved. Your family, friends, employees, and fans all need you! I'm sure you know that you've got an entire world-wide pinball/arcade community rooting for you. I hope to meet you someday sir.

All the best for a speedy recovery!

John D.
USAF in Germany

p.s. Now, lay off the junk food [EYEPOKE]!

#214 4 years ago

Years of watching/enjoying your vids...
Hope for many more laughs and jokes and game presentations..
Coffee ain't that good they say about heart condition in the long run.

Happy to read some comforting news again soon and take it easy too

Hope to meet one day

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Are they creme de Le creme ?

Seriously this is probably my favorite youtube video of all time. I pull it up every time I need a good laugh. Here's the link for those interested:

I was thinking of Todd the other day and went looking for the video and saw the update on his condition. I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well Todd! Just know that one more person (among very many) cares about you and my family is praying for your swift recovery. Please keep the updates coming!

#216 4 years ago

I give my best for you and your family, Todd. You live your life the way you want to. Not our place to judge. But it might be a good idea to lay off the daily Daddy Pops breakfast along with the Friday night fun fest at Pizza Slut.

#217 4 years ago

216 posts and growing, what a testament to what a great guy Todd is and how many people he has impacted in this hobby!! Get better todd!!

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from Neuromancer87:

Seriously this is probably my favorite youtube video of all time. I pull it up every time I need a good laugh. Here's the link for those interested:

Never saw that one, thanks for the morning chuckle!

#219 4 years ago

We hope you get well soon. Stay strong and take care.

Your the best Todd

#220 4 years ago

Already waiting for your next video. You have created a brilliant TV series via You tube..The series will live on forever and I hope you do too. Please look after yourself from Andrew in Manchester UK.

#221 4 years ago

When is your next video toddtuckey ?
I know you are not the best right now, but I need my fix.
I mean Gzus I am watching old episodes again

heart-cartoon (resized).jpgheart-cartoon (resized).jpg
#222 4 years ago

Seriously this is probably my favorite youtube video of all time

Todd was still rockin' the rotary phone as a compliment to his answering machines! Great video's Good to know he's pulling through.

#223 4 years ago

I was thinking of Todd the other day and went looking for the video and saw the update on his condition. I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well Todd! Just know that one more person (among very many) cares about you and my family is praying for your swift recovery. Please keep the updates coming!

Ha, he never followed up with Part 3 with the "Sea Wolf" guy. That was six years ago! Keeping us in suspense all this time.

#224 4 years ago

He’s out of icu and in a room and on the road to recovery. I was texting with him this morning.

#225 4 years ago

Glad to hear you're doing well Todd. Thoughts are with you.

#226 4 years ago

Get well soon buddy! Praying for a swift recovery. Always enjoy seeing and talking to you at the shows. Your a big fish in our little pinball pond.

#227 4 years ago

Hope your recovery is speedy! Get well Todd!

#228 4 years ago

Love Todd and all he does! Get better soon!

#229 4 years ago

im wishing you a speedy recovery. you put smiles on our faces quite often in the house when we watch your videos.

#230 4 years ago

Too much knowledge to lose. Glad you made it through the surgery. Now use that goal of wanting to hit 1500 u tube videos to keep moving.

#231 4 years ago

Another update: Todd has been home from the hospital for the past three days and is working on recovering from his surgery. We continue to read your supportive comments to him and he would like to thank everyone for reaching out!

As the process of recovery has been a bit painful and exhausting for him, he will not be seeing any visitors or making new videos anytime soon - thank you for your patience & understanding.

- The Tuckey's

#232 4 years ago

Glad you are home Todd and on the road to a full recovery. You are an icon in this hobby and, honestly, one of the reasons I go to Pinfest and Pintastic. Hope to see you soon.

#233 4 years ago

Take your time on recovery. Health is much more important than 1500 videos!

#234 4 years ago

Now me and Todd are both in the open heart surgery club. Congrats!

#235 4 years ago

You will be throwing pins off roofs again in no time. Get well real soon Mr Tuckey

#236 4 years ago

Awesome news Todd, just take it easy so you can come back feeling whole again.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Now me and Todd are both in the open heart surgery club. Congrats!

Maybe a new club here on Pinside?...I'm in too, Todd.

Better days ahead!

#238 4 years ago

Sorry to hear the recovery has been difficult and painful. Hopefully being at home with family will improve things quite a bit. Get well soon.

#239 4 years ago

Go Todd! Wishing you all the best.

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Another update: Todd has been home from the hospital for the past three days and is working on recovering from his surgery. We continue to read your supportive comments to him and he would like to thank everyone for reaching out!
As the process of recovery has been a bit painful and exhausting for him, he will not be seeing any visitors or making new videos anytime soon - thank you for your patience & understanding.
- The Tuckey's

Continue to feel better Todd! We can wait for the videos.

ToddTuckey (resized).jpegToddTuckey (resized).jpeg
#241 4 years ago

Feel Better Todd! Good to hear your home, take all the rest and recovery needed.

#242 4 years ago

Todd once gave me some free pizza that was sitting on top of a High Speed. As an Italian, this is not easily forgotten. Get well soon!

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

As an Italian, this is not easily forgotten.

Haha..
Glad to hear things are going in a positive direction..

#244 4 years ago

Todd called a friend of mine yesterday to follow up on a potential sales call - he's always working.

#245 4 years ago

Always an inspiration - get healthy Todd!

#246 4 years ago

Get Well Todd. This guy is a treasure to the hobby!

#247 4 years ago

Hi everyone...first time on Pinside since I went in emergency room end of May. I am deeply grateful for all your well wishes! I have been home perhaps a week. Yesterday I finally could see improvements when I could finally go to the bathroom myself! I also went up a flight of steps (with a therapist)., And of course it really winded me. I will not be going to Pintastic, but Frank and the twins will be there. We will still do the seminar, and I will participate by Skype. My daughter has set up a studio for me so I am hoping to see all of your faces that attend! I am having issues...the longer healing time was I needed 5 vessels...and then after the size hour operation, I started to bleed three hours later. Doctor returned to hospital after midnight and worked another 3 hours to save me. ( He let daughters and wife in to see me one last time right before because he said it was bad). Of course I had to live to make more videos for all the enjoy them and to drive all my haters NUTS with anger! I hope to respond to all of you when I can get caught up. I am posting a great interview with Bill Parker that was filmed at 2018 Pinball Expo (You will learn and see pictures of the game he designed that eventually turned into his first Rescue 911. He also did Big Hurt, Freddy and Barb Wire. My guys brought my video computer to my temporary bedroom so I could put the final touches on it...this may actually post tonight...but soon. I have alot of other unfinished videos I hope to finish as it's boring at home. Once again, thanks for your well wishes! Todd Tuckey

#248 4 years ago

Todd , I don't know you personally...but, I think you are entertaining and funny as can be. Best wishes on your return.

#249 4 years ago

Rest up Todd, your body needs time to heal, don't push it.

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Hi everyone...first time on Pinside since I went in emergency room end of May. I am deeply grateful for all your well wishes! I have been home perhaps a week. Yesterday I finally could see improvements when I could finally go to the bathroom myself! I also went up a flight of steps (with a therapist)., And of course it really winded me. I will not be going to Pintastic, but Frank and the twins will be there. We will still do the seminar, and I will participate by Skype. My daughter has set up a studio for me so I am hoping to see all of your faces that attend! I am having issues...the longer healing time was I needed 5 vessels...and then after the size hour operation, I started to bleed three hours later. Doctor returned to hospital after midnight and worked another 3 hours to save me. ( He let daughters and wife in to see me one last time right before because he said it was bad). Of course I had to live to make more videos for all the enjoy them and to drive all my haters NUTS with anger! I hope to respond to all of you when I can get caught up. I am posting a great interview with Bill Parker that was filmed at 2018 Pinball Expo (You will learn and see pictures of the game he designed that eventually turned into his first Rescue 911. He also did Big Hurt, Freddy and Barb Wire. My guys brought my video computer to my temporary bedroom so I could put the final touches on it...this may actually post tonight...but soon. I have alot of other unfinished videos I hope to finish as it's boring at home. Once again, thanks for your well wishes! Todd Tuckey

So glad to hear from you directly Todd. That's amazing progress, and we're all so delighted to know you're on a better path!

There are 323 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prayers-for-todd-tuckey/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.