heart-cartoon (resized).jpg
61704243_693948384390256_8352262960244064256_n (resized).jpg
BBE6E6BB-448B-4F77-90B9-8D73F863F17F (resized).png
61502321_811901235859691_694309793002684416_n (resized).jpg
20170708_140311 (resized).jpg
FAAAF449-26C5-43D1-B774-F3D4CC3A94C1 (resized).jpeg
687AAEB2-8E4D-46E7-85C9-125599E54AC1.gif
34E5350F-343D-49FF-8CAD-02E6A0F52C6B (resized).jpeg
There are 323 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 4 years ago

#TNT4EVER

#52 4 years ago

Todd we love you, get well soon.

#53 4 years ago

Get well, Todd! Recently saw a post calling him the "Santa Claus of PInball" - I think that's a pretty good description.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display board for model H & model S Skee Ball

#54 4 years ago

Our prayers are with you Todd!

FAAAF449-26C5-43D1-B774-F3D4CC3A94C1 (resized).jpegFAAAF449-26C5-43D1-B774-F3D4CC3A94C1 (resized).jpeg
#55 4 years ago

I get excited for every video I watch of yours - what a fun, unique personality you have mate! So entertaining!! Get well soon!!!!!!!

#56 4 years ago

Prayers for a safe surgery and smooth recovery.

#57 4 years ago

Get well buddy...

#58 4 years ago

get well soon !

#59 4 years ago

Todd is the real life Willy Wonka (minus the disappearing children in his factory). Sending love.

#60 4 years ago

Todd is the best, and an absolute asset to this industry. Keep him healthy Frank.

#61 4 years ago

Prayers for you and your family..

#62 4 years ago

In case you haven't seen his response on another forum

I do thank everyone who have emailed and texted me (plus facebooking me) during my "journey!" 6 days in ICU and 2 regular room days to recover from what I was told was a full heart attack. Flowers and cards were all appreciated! I now sleep with a "Darth Vader" type mask that seems to do wonders with breathing--its just room air, but it seems to time itself around my breathing, and I sleep soundly WITHOUT snoring! (I woke up with the heart attack--this sleeping issue triggered it!)
I received 4 "stints" in two separate surgeries...one was very far along and the doctor said it was a first for him getting it that far and very tricky. I was incredibly well treated at Holy Redeemer from many caring people. I will take it easy getting back to previous work loads over next month, while on a goal to lose 60 pounds. I tire fast, but am picking up speed! I thank the Lord for helping through this entire ordeal too!

Went to TNT 2 hours on Fri and 2 hours on Sat..and now the long weekend...will try 2 hours Tuesday!

Thanks again for all your thoughts to help me through this! It's wonderful to know I can count on so many people!! Todd

#63 4 years ago

Get well soon Todd. I really enjoyed doing business with you last year and looking forward to many more. Prayers to you and your family.

#64 4 years ago

Okay so my learning of his coming surgery early yesterday morning - I talked with him at roughly 8 am - was when he told me of the 1 pm bypass surgery. Then two surgeries yesterday and last night again, the second one unplanned, updates the story to now. Sorry for my incomplete if up to date information gang. He is doing better tonight. Steve

#65 4 years ago

You’re in more peoples thoughts & prayer than you could ever know. Get well soon Todd

#66 4 years ago

Get better Todd. Love your videos man. You're such an important asset to the pinball community.
Hope to meet you face to face someday.

#67 4 years ago

Get well soon Todd! Only thumbs up from me

#68 4 years ago

Get well, Todd!

I've never met you but feel like I have, due to your awesome videos.

Hopefully will get to meet in person some day.

#69 4 years ago

Get well soon Todd!

#70 4 years ago

He is a great ambassador of our beloved hobby. He truly makes pinball more fun! Best wishes to Todd and his loved ones.

#72 4 years ago

Get well soon Todd. Enjoy watching your videos!

#73 4 years ago

Get well soon. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of your work!

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

In case you haven't seen his response on another forum
I do thank everyone who have emailed and texted me (plus facebooking me) during my "journey!" 6 days in ICU and 2 regular room days to recover from what I was told was a full heart attack. Flowers and cards were all appreciated! I now sleep with a "Darth Vader" type mask that seems to do wonders with breathing--its just room air, but it seems to time itself around my breathing, and I sleep soundly WITHOUT snoring! (I woke up with the heart attack--this sleeping issue triggered it!)
I received 4 "stints" in two separate surgeries...one was very far along and the doctor said it was a first for him getting it that far and very tricky. I was incredibly well treated at Holy Redeemer from many caring people. I will take it easy getting back to previous work loads over next month, while on a goal to lose 60 pounds. I tire fast, but am picking up speed! I thank the Lord for helping through this entire ordeal too!
Went to TNT 2 hours on Fri and 2 hours on Sat..and now the long weekend...will try 2 hours Tuesday!
Thanks again for all your thoughts to help me through this! It's wonderful to know I can count on so many people!! Todd

If you read this Todd, don't focus on losing 60 pounds. Focus on being healthy and the weight will naturally fall off. Your goal every day is to live a healthy lifestyle. You need to break your addiction to sugar and simple carbs...only way to do it is to go all in and completely give them up. Breaking an addiction to junk food isn't easy, I know from experience, but the reward is greater than you can possible imagine, I also speak from experience on that.

#75 4 years ago

I've never met Todd and yet he's my favorite character in the hobby. I love his videos.

Get well soon, Todd!

#76 4 years ago

Prayers continue to come your way !!

Creme de la creme, amen!!

#77 4 years ago

Get well my friend, this hobby wouldn't be the same without you so take the time to get well. Your family and pinball family want / need you good sir!!

#79 4 years ago

Get well soon Todd. sending healing thoughts.

#80 4 years ago

Watched and enjoyed many of his videos from Australia.In awe of his knowledge.Seems like a very likeable fellow.
Speedy recovery Todd.

#81 4 years ago

Take care Todd !

#82 4 years ago

Prayers up Todd!

#83 4 years ago

Yaaayy Todd , you Rock !

Get well soon man

Party on !

#84 4 years ago

I've been worried this day was coming...best wishes to a speedy recovery, Todd!

#85 4 years ago

Great guy! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

#86 4 years ago

Take care of yourself Todd, love watching your videos!

#87 4 years ago

Get well Todd!

#88 4 years ago

My wife loves you todd, you're in our prayers. Stay strong tomorrows another flippin day!!

#89 4 years ago

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

#90 4 years ago

This happened to a dear friend of mine two years ago. He now is doing so much better. He says he hasn't felt this good in decades. You will recover and you will feel better than ever! God speed!

#91 4 years ago

Hoping for continued recovery and as little stress as possible for his family. We love you bud!

Thanks
Blake

#92 4 years ago

Get well Todd! Praying for a speedy recovery...

Your in our prayers,

from
The "Ugly Skee Ball" guy and Family

#93 4 years ago

Get well from Pin-Port team

#94 4 years ago

Just an incredible guy. Funny thing is, when I see him in person I almost feel like I know him personally and have to tone myself down if I decide to go over and say hi lol.

#95 4 years ago

Adding on to what everyone has said and knows...Todd’s a great guy who is such a great resource and ambassador to the hobby! His personality is amazing and his uncanny ability to come up with some of the craziest answers is always welcome! Corresponded with and purchased things from him several times and really hope I have the opportunity to meet him in the future...get well and to reflect with all others...prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!!

#96 4 years ago

Come on Todd Tucker, you know too much and have too much to contribute, so no checking out now thanks!

Get well mate and loose that weight, it’ll change your life.

Best wishes.

#97 4 years ago

I enjoy your sense of humor and love watching your videos. If I'm going to look at a game, I check and see if you've made a video of it at some time.

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

#98 4 years ago

Prayers for a speedy recovery Todd. As a bypass recipient (2 years this July). I know where you are brother. There’s light on the other side. LOVE your passion and videos!

#99 4 years ago

Hang in there Todd, prayers for a speedy recovery!!

#100 4 years ago

Get well Todd. Thank goodness you didn’t have the heart attack during a game of charades.

There are 323 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prayers-for-todd-tuckey/page/2?hl=vabeachrunner4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.