3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zr11990
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

One car rollover just reported, he's hospitalized.

#2 3 years ago

Hope he's not on the drugs again

#3 3 years ago

Why waste a prayer ?

Added over 3 years ago:

Why tiger why ?

Added over 3 years ago:

Stevie Wonder has a bet with Tiger Woods on a game of golf, Stevie says I will beat you, so they agree to have a $500,000 bet on it, Stevie says you name the venue and I will name the time, Tiger says OK St Augustus, so what time we playing? Stevie replied ......midniight

#4 3 years ago

They’re saying he was rescued using the jaws of life, sounds pretty serious.

#5 3 years ago

I hope he’s okay.

#6 3 years ago

His agent is saying multiple leg injuries, so maybe not life threatening.

#7 3 years ago

Sad news..he looked happy in his interview last Sunday from Riviera..was hoping that he’d play at the masters this year..hope that surgery goes well, and it’s rehab for whatever injuries he has, inc his back issues previously..

#8 3 years ago

Dont know the details and hope he recovers fast. I was going to say get a driver, but he had one I guess.

#9 3 years ago

Wishing him the best.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from midniight:

Why waste a prayer ?

WTF? Its not like he is some horrible person, even if you're not a fan. Terrible thing to say.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

WTF? Its not like he is some horrible person, even if you're not a fan. Terrible thing to say.

I was wondering if there was a separate angle to the comment...it could be taken one of two ways. If you're right, then yes....total horseshit. If it's the other way....well.....I guess he can expect even more downvotes, and probably a ban.

#12 3 years ago

Transcendent golfer.Hopefully recovers and can play again.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I was wondering if there was a separate angle to the comment...it could be taken one of two ways. If you're right, then yes....total horseshit. If it's the other way....well.....I guess he can expect even more downvotes, and probably a ban.

I think he means why waste a prayer, he will be fine.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think he means why waste a prayer, he will be fine.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant.

#18 3 years ago

I remember a few members of our club who work at Taylor Made responding to a couple of jerks who spoke bad of Tiger during his scandal. Their response was to the effect that he's been accused of being frugal, hyper competitive, had a DUI, and he's been caught cheating on his wife. Same actions that they had heard of from many touring pros. Except they weren't Tiger.

Watching him play with son Charlie was awesome. Hoping he can recover and walk without too much pain.

#19 3 years ago

Man Tiger isn't even dead yet and it's already a let's argue about the dead guy obit thread?

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hope he's not on the drugs again

maybe just an DUI this time

#22 3 years ago

Man, this guys insurance is gonna be super high! hope Jake from State Farm can help him out...

#23 3 years ago

There are some of us who couldn't care less about this person! we also have our opinion!!

#24 3 years ago

What a bastard!

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

maybe just an DUI this time

Looks bad, but he was heading to Rolling Hills CC for a photo shoot with golf digest. Roads are steep and narrow near the club. He was driving a courtesy car from the Genesis tournament.

#27 3 years ago

Yep there's no front to that SUV left.

#29 3 years ago

They should let grownups have grown up discussions

#30 3 years ago

Please stay on topic, guys. I just had to delete like half a dozen posts.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What a bastard!

The words cheap ass usually preceded your term in their descriptions of him.

#32 3 years ago

Thank goodness for the drain thread feature.

#33 3 years ago

Sadly some compound fractures might end his run for most wins. It's crazy that both him & Serena are probably going to come up short on majors when it seems a forgone conclusion they be at the top.

#34 3 years ago

A really bad car wreck didn't stop Ben Hogan, hopefully it won't stop Tiger.

#35 3 years ago

If you couple whatever injuries he suffered in this accident along with his history of back surgeries and medical issues, it may be looking grim. He doesn’t seem to fully recover well.

Still sad. Hopefully he’s not too badly injured.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

A really bad car wreck didn't stop Ben Hogan, hopefully it won't stop Tiger.

Ah, what I didn't know is you don't HAVE to go to the old man's league in golf...so I guess he'll have as long as he want's to try.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Still sad. Hopefully he’s not too badly injured.

Well I don't know a ton aboot golf, but I know they don;t let you use a cart so compound fractures aren;t well

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

but I know they don;t let you use a cart

Casey Martin successfully sued the PGA under the Americans With Disabilities act in 2001 and was permitted to use a cart.

LTG : )

#38 3 years ago

I forgot how to pray so instead I fist bumped my chest and flashed out the peace sign while proclaiming "Tigah Tigah Woods Y'all" I hope it helps.

#41 3 years ago

I think it’s pretty safe to say that Tiger isn’t very smart behind the wheel. That said, I hope he recovers.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

Looks bad, but he was heading to Rolling Hills CC for a photo shoot with golf digest. Roads are steep and narrow near the club. He was driving a courtesy car from the Genesis tournament.

Was he running late? The damage would indicate excessive speed, and I wouldn't think drugs or alcohol would be involved at 7:30am on the way to work... Hope his legs are OK.

#43 3 years ago

1000% guarantee he comes back to at least win a tour event.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Man, this guys insurance is gonna be super high! hope Jake from State Farm can help him out...

Which Jake? Jake 1, or Jake 2?

#45 3 years ago

I’ve prayed for Tiger after hearing of this accident, and will continue to do so.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Casey Martin successfully sued the PGA under the Americans With Disabilities act in 2001 and was permitted to use a cart.
LTG : )

Interesting. Seems it happens more than I thought...even John Daly used one recently!

Ohhh...that's a shame

#47 3 years ago

I don't wish him anything bad, but I stopped caring about what happens in his life years ago.

#48 3 years ago

Wishing him the best and hope he can play competitive golf again. I've always admired Tigers determination with the game of golf and coming back after all the injuries.

Also, there's something messed up about celebrity related news getting 100x the coverage as NASA landing a rover on Mars.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also, there's something wrong when celebrity related news gets 100x the news coverage as NASA landing a rover on Mars.

Nah that was 3 days ago, old news!

#50 3 years ago

I heard on the radio that they put a rod in his leg to keep the integrity of the limb. Im thinking it will be a loooong time before he is able to play golf. For his sake I hope Im wrong.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prayers-for-tiger-woods?hl=marcus0202 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.