Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xfile.jpg
ace2.gif
2014-09-12-17-39-47.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Xfilelover:

I really want to clarify, there is no connection with that picture and a BBB remake. The picture pasted here was taken from our FB and we were only having fun playing one of my favorite games. If you look at all the pictures on our FB, you will see more than BBB, so I never thought this would create speculation.
Thought it would be nice to see the "fun" side of us and that we love to play. Sometimes I can't believe I can play BBB whenever I want and so I felt compelled to take some pics of it (love the art!!!). Sometimes I just can't get enough of that game!
I have always wanted to do some kind of open play on weekends at our game room, so that is also a big part of the pictures along with some other post on our Facebook. I was asking for some input from bay area locals if anyone had idea's about a tournament, or using our games to give back to a local charity.
If you look at the picture as it is here, I guess it can seem like there might be a hidden message, but when you see all the pictures you see once in while I like to take a break from all the craziness at the warehouse and actually enjoy our games!! Since I do like to play pinball
[email protected]

Thanks for the explanation and the continued transparency that PPS provides to all of the pinball community. People sometimes forget that you and rick are pinheads too! Enjoy your game, its a beauty!!!

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I think it's just assumption and speculation for the guys that are worried about value and profit. Just like a commodity trader, you have to try and stay ahead of the trend to turn great profits. Now that all of the cards have fallen into place, and the possibility for remake games exists, you could quickly count on one hand the candidates to be reproduced. The owners of the few games that might be remade, should get nervous if resale value is their concern. A NIB BBBr will not achieve the same value as one of the original 191 BBB games. But you will have a harder time selling a NIB BBB for $20000 when a NIB BBBr could be bought for $9000; it's the same game essentially.
If I was sitting on multiple NIB games (of any of the few that might be remade) I'd be selling at least one of them now. Supply and demand could change quickly on any of these titles and you don't want to get stuck on the wrong side of the market. *** if your concerned with value and profit. ***
I'll just be glad to have the chance to play more great games.

Well stated and I agree with you 100%. But I think you missed my point.

I wasn't talking about the sellers here as you are. I'm talking about the Pinside speculators pointing to the BBB sales as proof the games will be made. They're connecting irrelevant dots to form a wishful conclusion.

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm talking about the Pinside speculators pointing to the BBB sales as proof the games will be made. They're connecting irrelevant dots to form a wishful conclusion.

Wait wait wait...PINSIDERS place more value in faith & irrelevant data over proof!??!!?

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

They've had a BBB in there before. Hell, it might even be the same one. I believe it was #9 of the remakes. Maybe he just had it at home for a while and just now finally brought it back.

Quoted from PPS:

The mystery is solved guys ... lol

this is a picture of my BBB#9 which I bought new from IPB and did not unbox until about a year ago. So, I keep hearing that I bought recently a BBB, which is not true, this is the one I've had forever and it sits as anyone that has been in the BAA showroom would recognize this as being the same BBB that has been in that spot since I unboxed it ...

..."Man, I'm tired of being right!"

ace2.giface2.gif
#205 9 years ago
Quoted from Xfilelover:

The picture pasted here was taken from our FB and we were only having fun playing one of my favorite games.

Too bad it was not Popeye

Speculation could be fun!

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from Xfilelover:

ps....thumbs up is just my way of saying "yes, this is a badass game!" lol

And I thought it might have been because of the high score... :-O

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from Xfilelover:

I really want to clarify, there is no connection with that picture and a BBB remake. The picture pasted here was taken from our FB and we were only having fun playing one of my favorite games. If you look at all the pictures on our FB, you will see more than BBB, so I never thought this would create speculation.

This is exactly the same as people believing they can see the face of Jesus in a piece of burnt toast.
Combine this with the false rumor that Rick had bought the BBB at the Texas show and what have we learned here?

Again, I don't know if BBB will be re-made or not. **It may very well happen and I certainly can see some logic in them being built**. But for now, I remain a skeptic and for grounded reasons.

Hate me if you like but lets all take a deep breath here.

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

And I thought it might have been because of the high score... :-O

I wish! Not on anything Rick has played someday

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

This is exactly the same as people believing they can see the face of Jesus in a piece of burnt toast.

LOL! Hilarious, yes as Fox Mulder would say...

xfile.jpgxfile.jpg

1 week later
#210 9 years ago

Wait, is there a hidden message in this picture? Are you saying for sure that Attack From Mars Will be remade?!?!?!?!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 75.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 21.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 26.50
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pps-wms-big-bang-bar-next-up/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.