(Topic ID: 66928)

PPS Medieval Madness LE Remake Pre-Order Available Right Here!! (Sold Out)

By TwistedPins

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

143749.jpg
sol.jpg
image-564.jpg
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Twisted Pins is pleased to announce that we are an authorized distributor for Planetary Pinball Supply and are now accepting pre-orders for Medieval Madness LE remake. A refundable deposit of $1000 is the only thing that is required to secure yourself a machine. The remaining balance on the machine is due 1-2 weeks before shipment of the machine. You will be given advance notice of when your machine will ship. You can pre-order using the link below

http://twistedpins.neoreef.com/products/machines_for_sale/new_machines/?ProductID=151

#2 10 years ago

Very cool, but how are these being allocated to resellers? Do you have a guaranteed number that you're allotted to sell? It seems like everyone is taking open ended pre-orders and the potential to oversell 1k units is very high.

#3 10 years ago

Yes we have a certain number that we have been allocated and we are not allowed to sell more than our allocation.

#4 10 years ago

is there an approx. eta?

#5 10 years ago

Is this a shipped price?

#6 10 years ago

Games are scheduled to ship in the second quarter of 2014.

#8 10 years ago

Fuck.

#9 10 years ago

Is there a time up until where I can change my mind and bow out?

#10 10 years ago

Oh boy. This is going to be an epic thread.

#11 10 years ago

I've tried to make an account at Twisted Pins twice now, both time it accepts my password at account creation, and then denies it at the shopping cart.

#12 10 years ago

I was able to complete an order about 10 minutes ago. It seemed to work okay.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I've tried to make an account at Twisted Pins twice now, both time it accepts my password at account creation, and then denies it at the shopping cart.

PM Sent

Quoted from bowz:

Is there a time up until where I can change my mind and bow out?

Yes your deposit is 100% refundable up until the game ships. There are no cancellation fees etc.

#14 10 years ago

I had trouble creating an account using Chrome. Switched to Firefox, no issues.

#15 10 years ago

Odd, I had no trouble creating an account using Chrome...

#16 10 years ago

ordered mine. no problem. thank you for the link

#17 10 years ago

Created an account just fine but the website will not let me log in.

#18 10 years ago

I'm in. Now what to sell?

#20 10 years ago

I just placed an order 10 min ago, although it is hard to tell whether it was accepted. Should I expect an email confirmation?

#21 10 years ago

It looks like their allocation may now be gone... No more 'Add to Cart' or 'Buy Now' option:

http://twistedpins.neoreef.com/products/machines_for_sale/new_machines/?ProductID=151

Brad

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Same issue...

#23 10 years ago

LOL @ pic from Fun, who is asking 25k for a MM, if I'm not mistaken

#24 10 years ago

We have sold out of our allocation already. We are working to try and obtain more machines and hope to have an answer sometime today.

#25 10 years ago

What a tease....

#27 10 years ago

Yeah, find it kind of odd that Twisted and other distribs would know how many games they have and can confirm orders but yet the primary distrib can't, and hasn't actually even charged anyone for the how many internet orders.

#28 10 years ago

So no color changing LEDs? How about ColorDMD? I'm having a hard time figuring out why this is not priced similar to a Stern pro model?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Another poster said he received an email confirmation from twisted, I haven't received one yet.

I can confirm that I received an Order Confirmation email from Twisted w/in 10 minutes of placing my order. I hope you get your confirmation soon, Moose615.

Regards

#32 10 years ago

I tried to order a game from Twisted but their site would not let me log back in after I created an account and now they are gone.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So no color changing LEDs? How about ColorDMD? I'm having a hard time figuring out why this is not priced similar to a Stern pro model?

You seem to have posted this question in every MM remake thread so far. I'm going with because they can charge 8k and sell them all. Spots are being gobbled up quite fast because it really is a fun game. People will say overrated blah blah. Whatever. They don't like the game, that's their opinion.

I love this game, so fun and the wife says it is her favorite. I told her today I was on the fence on this and she said if it were her she'd do it. So, 2min later I pre-ordered. I'm in this to own and play a super fun game I couldn't previously afford. It is a time tested title that people love and does super well on route.

New sterns? It's a total unknown how well it will ear. Will the code ever be finished? etc etc. Some risk on that front, but with this we know what MM is and the gameplay etc.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I agree , both Stern and JJP are taking LED light shows to a new level. MM will be improved over the original , but
could have been better.

#35 10 years ago

Replace "Midnight" with "Medieval". Someone photoshop the text please.

image-564.jpgimage-564.jpg

#36 10 years ago

says sold out

#37 10 years ago

I placed an order earlier today, but no confirmations whatsoever. The page just said "Thanks for your order" or something to that affect; no emails. I wonder if I'm on the list or not.

#40 10 years ago

This would of been my first pin. I had my card ready and everything until I clicked the link. Bummed now. I guess i'll keep lurking for two more years...

#41 10 years ago

Silly question, but will other distributors have this one for sale?

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Geoffery:

Silly question, but will other distributors have this one for sale?

Automated Services was taking orders today .That is the same as Pinballs.com.They are open Sat morning.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

......Someone photoshop the text please.

done.

143749.jpg143749.jpg
#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I placed an order earlier today, but no confirmations whatsoever.

I sent you a PM regarding the order.

For anybody else who placed an order through us today you should have received an email with a confirmation but we did have several emails bounce back from the server saying they were undeliverable. Please contact us to verify your order although your card would have been charged for the deposit. If your card was charged then your order was received on our end.

#45 10 years ago

Are you guys able to disclose how many were allocated to each Distributor?

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Are you guys able to disclose how many were allocated to each Distributor?

No we aren't at liberty to disclose numbers as we don't know who was able to obtain what. What I can tell you is when I was approached about this awhile ago and asked how many I wanted I honestly did not know how well it would be received by the hobby. So I went with a conservative number that I felt comfortable writing a check for in full. Needless to say I wish had said I wanted more as we sold out fast and I have a huge waiting list of people who are will fill a spot should somebody back out.

#47 10 years ago

Got my order in from TwistedPins early yesterday. Travis was a solid guy to deal with and quite organized while he was at Expo at the same time. I'd buy my NIB pins from these guys in the future easily. Honestly, never heard too much about them before this, but after this transaction I'm sold

Can't wait for that wh20 topper yet either.

#48 10 years ago

Placed my preorder now. Can we get a confirmation of our orders? I don't want a stern situation where someone comes back and says they are cutting our order. Thanks

#49 10 years ago

quite possibly, the saddest screen-shot in pinball history... heheh

#50 10 years ago

I think it's bad form if your still allowing people to click on an item online to preorder and put in credit card info if you are oversold and just want to have pre orders on the regular version. It's pretty obvious the people ordering yesterday and today want in on LE run. Seems a bit sketchy to me. It's important to let potential buyers know exactly what model they are preordering when clicking on the item IMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pps-medieval-madness-le-remake-pre-order-available-right-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.