Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 85vett
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-73.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 2.05.42 PM.png
    bert-tron-boom.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 1.43.35 PM.png
    images.jpg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Why would they make an announcement of a new game when they have not shipped one unit of the first game. Makes absolutely no sense. You want to create a real craving by success of your first venture. You have to build credibility in the marketplace.

#52 9 years ago

Bonzi Run?!?!

Edit: sorry, logged onto the stream feed late.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Why would they make an announcement of a new game when they have not shipped one unit of the first game.

Because that NEVER happens in pinball

#54 9 years ago

Everyone was asking DP for their next game at their presentation.
    Never happened. That is the way to do it!

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

He announced he wasn't in the business of making ramps.

Just money...

#56 9 years ago

I guess, I mean, no way this particular company wants to do that... Heighway is going to do it in a few hours.

#57 9 years ago

I don't care.

And none of you care that I don't care.........so take care.

#58 9 years ago

Whatever it is, I hope it's epic!

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

clearly they've decided to wait until MMR further out the door before announcing the next one, which is probably a good idea to be honest.

Agreed. MMr was shipping second quarter of 2014, but that is long gone so good to wait on this as well

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Agreed. MMr was shipping second quarter of 2014, but that is long gone so good to wait on this as well

Good to see it's at least on the line though. Looks like some people will be getting a nice Christmas present

#61 9 years ago

Wow! PPS acquiring Gene's stuff is pretty amazing! What a huge announcement!

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Wow! PPS acquiring Gene's stuff is pretty amazing! What a huge announcement!

I'm confused? The announcement is something that was known to the general public for weeks now?

#63 9 years ago

I was expecting a BBB re-make

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

I'm confused? The announcement is something that was known to the general public for weeks now?

That seems like what people said. To me, that is pretty amazing! They must have got all the stuff... twice!

#65 9 years ago

Smart move - if he announced another game it was almost guaranteed to go down bad for one reason or another and get trumped by TBL, Hobbit, TWD and the other new games premiering at the show.

#66 9 years ago

Someone poke him and ask about the BOP playfields please

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pps-major-announcement/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.