PTDC0461 (resized).JPG
PTDC0464 (resized).JPG
PTDC0460 (resized).JPG
PTDC0459 (resized).JPG
PTDC0458 (resized).JPG
PTDC0457 (resized).JPG
PTDC0452 (resized).JPG
PTDC0453 (resized).JPG
There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Mike at the PPM is still trying to get approval from the city to hold the event,
lots of red tape and hoops to jump thru.
He is hopeful, for a Nov show this year, but still not confirmed until
City of Alameda gives the OK.

*sigh* even in 2017 it amazes me how difficult it can be to get local businesses and governments to... just... let... people... play... pinball.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

*sigh* even in 2017 it amazes me how difficult it can be to get local businesses and governments to... just... let... people... play... pinball.

Alameda might be nervous about a whole bunch of people having fun in a warehouse after that incident in nearby Oakland last year - 36 well-done cadavers there.

#153 6 years ago

If that's the case, I know of the perfect place in San Rafael right next to an Embassay Suites.

1 month later
#154 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Mike at the PPM is still trying to get approval from the city to hold the event,
lots of red tape and hoops to jump thru.
He is hopeful, for a Nov show this year, but still not confirmed until
City of Alameda gives the OK.

Was going through some withdrawal so my wife and I drove up to the Pacific Pinball Museum this weekend.
With November 2 days away, I take it this isn't going to get off the ground for this year?

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Alameda might be nervous about a whole bunch of people having fun in a warehouse after that incident in nearby Oakland last year - 36 well-done cadavers there.

Completely different situation, and kind of disrespectful, as I am sure I'm not the only one who had friends perish there.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ppe-returns/page/4?hl=adams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.