4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dent00
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Power Strip (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

As long as your power strip accepts 3 prong plugs and is not too far away, you should be fine. I attached one on the front leg of my machine to plug in my self powered subwoofer and my LED strip lighting power supply at one location that was easy to get to. You can't see it because it is attached behind the leg with cable ties. That keeps it off the floor so cats that my wife has don't cause a problem with it. This can also provide surge protection for your machine if you get a power strip with that feature. I like it.

Power Strip (resized).jpgPower Strip (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powering-on-via-power-strip?tu=Dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.