Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Cathaldub
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 6.34.39 PM (resized).png
    IMG_8255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8258 (resized).jpeg
    20230507_160321 (resized).jpg
    20230507_155625 (resized).jpg
    20230507_160701 (resized).jpg
    09A10D22-9C2B-4362-9DEE-55460E7C689E (resized).jpeg
    C983DF99-992B-4721-84FB-7A954643CDDA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago

Glad you guys like them!
    So if anyones interested..we just restocked a whole bunch of our PowerBladez:
    https://www.pingraffix.com/powerbladez

To answer a few questions. NO they do not draw any electric. away from the main components of your Pin.
    They hook up to the dollar bill validator cable outlet. The outlet is located usually behind the backglass on Stern games and CG games have a matrix that they can tie into.

Some are sound interactive..meaning they sync to the sounds of there Game. Off the top of my head MET, LOTR are sound activated.
    Other designs are on a continuous loop.

They do go fast..it's pretty hard to keep them in stock. We will be making more designs and more Power Products. right now we are finalizing one for Eliva House of Horrors.

The videos do not do them justice, You need to see them in person. My personal favorite is Jurassic Park design with the animated rain drops... looks killer.

If anyone is going to be at the Allentown Show.. please stop by our booth and see them for yourself.

Best!
    —Joe

1 year later
    #21 11 months ago

Hello
    Thanks for coming by.... It was great to see you all.. So the reason your not getting power is because you are not plugged into the correct place. You want to go behind the backglass.

Please read and download the PDF instructions here: https://www.pingraffix.com/_files/ugd/ae11fd_17fd35cc076841d081fefd0a71c9e0f6.pdf?index=true

This is where you should be connecting to:
    Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 6.34.39 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-05-07 at 6.34.39 PM (resized).png
    Hope that helps.... If not I can be reached directly at:
    [email protected]
    —Joe

6 months later
    #35 4 months ago
    Quoted from Cathaldub:

Does anyone know are these still in business?
    They show stock on their website for Metallica powerblades but I’ve emailed them from the email button on their site and got a bounce back that the info mailbox doesn’t exist, I also note they haven’t been active on Instagram in over a year.

Hi there. Yes ,we are still in business. Unfortunately, our web company had to migrate over to GMAIL server and the email has been problematic using the old email [email protected]. The new-mail is [email protected] or [email protected]/. I have gone through the site and removed all instances of the old email address. We can also be reached via our business phone number 1 (516) 518-5960 or a message can be sent through our Contact page here: https://www.pingraffix.com/contact

The PowerBlades ship in a 12 x 6 x 6 or 10 x 10 x 10 box. You can't completely roll them up because they will crease and get damaged. The can however be semi-rolled.
    We have our most popular PowerBladez in stock as of right now including Metallica. Hope that answers your questions.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powerbladez-do-you-like-em?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.