14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF0214.JPG
    #1 14 years ago

Was playing and had a mutli-ball going with 5 balls... kept them all in play and pin was blinking, sounding, all kinds of good stuff. Had all 5 balls going for quite a while and all of the sudden I got a "Power Tilt" read on the screen and machine went dead.. lost the game and all points.
    I have the pin plugged into a socket that is shared with a refrigerator... maybe referr went on and with all the balls being played and goings on, when the referr kicked in, it drew too much power away from the pin to cause somethin'?? I'm new to the pin world so just asking...

#2 14 years ago

Yea could be Gunney8, i have double powerpoints running to individual circuit breakers.
    If i try to run say, Moster Bash in conjunction with STTNG, the breaker will trip.
    STTNG draws about 4.7 amps on startup, and during a multiball, it would draw more.
    I need to run STTNG from its own breaker.
    I would say that your fridge, when the compressor cycles on, would be the cause.
    Have you got another point that you can run it to?

#3 14 years ago

I'll need to look around... hope it's just a fluke becasue pin is in great location in basement away from the other toys. Might have do look at rearranging if it happens again, or too often.

#4 14 years ago

I use these on my machines. If it keeps happening you might try something similar.

#5 14 years ago

I use these on my machines. If it keeps happening you might try something similar.

DSCF0214.JPGDSCF0214.JPG

#6 14 years ago

Yep I have had something similar happen - its nice to have the pin and the beer close to each other but sometimes they just dont play well together

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/power-tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.