(Topic ID: 175083)

5v/12v Power taps (Now with USB ports)

By CraZyMuffin

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170606_231637 (resized).jpg
    20170606_231713 (resized).jpg
    20170606_232500 (resized).jpg
    20170606_232511 (resized).jpg
    20170608_225343 (resized).jpg
    20170606_204632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

I feel like power taps shouldn't be needed. Mods should find their own way to power and pass thru the plugs they use

This 100%!

I am sorry CraZyMuffin but I just don't get it. Mods supply their own power. We are not just guessing here and why would anyone ever supply a mod that has the customer looking for a way to power it.

GI power tap for dimming capabilities I get, probably why I have them.

#12 6 years ago

Fair enough Andrew. I just realized I sent you a bunch of power taps a few years ago when you were starting your mods! Just because I don't see the market or get it doesn't mean one does not exist. Good luck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/power-taps-any-interest?tu=Rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.