Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JoachimR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoachimR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

It would be awesome if based on the first 3 seasons I'd be in for that.

#16 6 years ago

A lot of negativity here, and no I'm not 5 years old
    I guess that you wouldn't understand this if you weren't a kid in the 90's .
    Same goes for themes like BM66 or WOZ. I couldn't care less about these themes but I understand that they have sentimental value for others and that it doesn't mean they can't be kick-ass pinballs

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Power Rangers was mega successful back in the day.. those kids are now in their 30s and 40s...

These are exactly my thoughts to, although I would say between 30 and 40

Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Fair enough. I was a parent in the 90’s that had to try and hunt down Power Rangers toys for my kid which were in very, very limited supply. I remember standing outside a Toys-R-Us before they opened up with a bunch of other parents because they had a shipment come in. When the doors opened everyone ran through the store to get to the toys and in less than 5 minutes they were all gone. I remember thinking how crazy it was and how the whole point of the show was just to sell the toys.

I was 7 when it first aired here It wasn't that bad around here although the most popular rangers would always be sold out. I do think the toys came when the show was already running, but that's in my memory so I could be wrong. But looking at the prices for these toys (especially the original zords) on ebay or any other second hand site suggests that there is still quite some demand for them even today. They even have limited runs of remakes (legacy) on these toys.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoachimR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/power-rangers-pinball-anybody?tu=JoachimR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.