(Topic ID: 325322)

Power ball jackpot almost $2 Billion, you win what are your plans?

By rai

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

The jackpot is $1.9B ($930 million cash option). Let’s say ~$600 million after tax.

What would you do if you win?

#2 1 year ago

Buy 2 NIB games and then hope value holds so I can sell them for a 25% loss cause they are overpriced. Then save the rest to buy the next one cause it will go up 25%. Not much money left after that.

#3 1 year ago

Most likely a downward spiral into decadence until I die.

#4 1 year ago

to give 1 million to everyone on here and facebook, that put white LED's in the GI's of their games. Nothing for anyone that ever put a color LED in a GI socket.

#5 1 year ago

Corner the pinball market

#6 1 year ago

Donate some then house, car, boat, invest. That’s about it really. Figure $500 million in even a 2% fund is $10 million a year. I could live on that annual salary I would assume haha

#7 1 year ago

Save (1 Million dollars) give the rest away.

#8 1 year ago

Retire! No more questions

#9 1 year ago

My personal favorite

#10 1 year ago

It may sound corny but I would donate most of it to cancer research. My spouse got diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer that same day our Godzilla pinball machine was delivered and our lives have been turned upside down since.

#11 1 year ago

well i sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone for a while

#12 1 year ago

Bunch of hookers and cocaine

#13 1 year ago

Lay in a chaise lounge on a tropical beach somewhere. Holding a coconut with a tropical drink in it. With a paper umbrella and a bendy straw. Watching sharks get swimmers. One an hour would be nice.

LTG : )

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Lay in a chaise lounge on a tropical beach somewhere. Holding a coconut with a tropical drink in it. With a paper umbrella and a bendy straw. Watching sharks get swimmers. One an hour would be nice.

No PTC?

#15 1 year ago

Have to take a world trip for awhile as the donation-seekers hound the winners incessantly. I would set up the extended family with a couple million each

I don’t really know what next, probably have to move to some high security estate to keep kidnappers at bay

I would like to fund a new world of warcraft type mmo, i have some ideas for what would most likely be a hit. Maybe fund a pinball company. Its fun to dream

#16 1 year ago

Guess I was made to suffer, no win here

#17 1 year ago

Somebody in California won.

I hope it was a Pinsider.

#18 1 year ago

Not now. No EFL either.

Oh well. I hope the person in California has fun with my $2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/power-ball-jackpot-almost-2-billion-you-win-what-are-your-plans- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.