(Topic ID: 91678)

Powder coating in SE Michigan (or any in MI)

By robotron911

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pinchroma
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

My basement remodel is almost done, so it's time to start some restorations on my pins. Does anyone have some sources for powder coating in SE Michigan. With all the auto suppliers, there has to be some folks that do great work locally. I travel for work, so I can get parts to someone outside of the Detroit area.

I called a couple of folks and they had retarded pricing (200 for legs and 150 for a door). Thanks for the help.

#3 9 years ago

You could try and check these guys out. http://www.powdercoteii.com/

They are in Mount clemens, Sorry, I don't have any experiance with them yet but plan to try them out soon. Or at least get a quote for some parts to be done.

Brian

#4 9 years ago

You aren't going to find a local powder coater who can do the job properly and you run the risk of having your parts damaged. Just have Matt do it. I no longer have time for single games.

#6 9 years ago

Matt @ Back Alley Creations. Tell him Alex sent you his way.

His name here is BackAlleyMatt

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-in-se-michigan-or-any-in-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.