• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

VTZUaTz (resized).jpg
2x02-jimspeech.png
1E16DE71-EEB2-494C-B364-3EC911CCA3F0 (resized).png
#1 6 years ago

By "one" of course I mean a whole bottle of the dirtiest, sassiest liquor you can find.

RIP John Dunsworth, the man behind Jim Lahey from Trailer Park Boys. He's up there eating dirty burgers and pounding the liquor with Philadelphia Collins

#2 6 years ago

Died in the shit blizzard.

#3 6 years ago

No way.....oh man......

#4 6 years ago

That sucks to hear . Poor Randy !! Who is going to tuck him into bed at night with a bottle of cheap scotch and and a double cheeseburger ?

#5 6 years ago

The shit winds will be blowing tonight that's for sure!

#6 6 years ago

Just met him at one of their shows a few weeks ago. Crazy nice guy. Pinside, I am the liquor

1E16DE71-EEB2-494C-B364-3EC911CCA3F0 (resized).png1E16DE71-EEB2-494C-B364-3EC911CCA3F0 (resized).png

#7 6 years ago

RIP John. He was by far the best acting drunk on TV since the guy that played Otis on Andy Griffith.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Just met him at one of their shows a few weeks ago. Crazy nice guy. Pinside, I am the liquor

Man, that's awesome. I would've loved to meet Mr. Lahey and Bobandy

#9 6 years ago

I went to Alexander Keith's birthday party in Halifax, Nova Scotia back in the early 2000's. I saw him and Randy on stage. Ricky, Bubbles & Julian we're supposed to show but apparently got so blitzed they couldn't even make it.

Oh and the knuckle dragging caveman Sam Lasco was there too....he was working security!!!! LOL

What a greasy shit show!

RIP Mr. Lahey

2x02-jimspeech.png2x02-jimspeech.png

#10 6 years ago

The liquors doing the driving now. RIP

#11 6 years ago

This is sad, Gnome Sing?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

This is sad, Gnome Sing?

"That Louis Del Grande lookin' maf'ka..."

VTZUaTz (resized).jpgVTZUaTz (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago

Jim, hope there is a trailer park in heaven for you to have fun in. RIP

#14 6 years ago

I had fun driving through the sets years ago. He was a great actor.

#15 6 years ago

Great actor and role. Its a strange show. Sometimes it so accurate its not funny. His arc in particular. The off/on the bottle, especially the phase where he had worked out the 'ideal' maintenance level of drunk to avoid f'n up, was tragic. He still played it well enough to make it fun to watch.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.