Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Bud
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image2 (resized).jpg
    BA543B86-04C4-42C0-AF66-699175E716B8 (resized).png
    giphy.gif
    20200313_103001 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    zzzzz8592099-man-wearing-gas-mask-showing-ok-sign (resized).jpg
    nambypamby02 (resized).jpg
    453120_1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinless.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

You guys need to relax with the hatred! I have never broken a glass on location & never heard of anyone breaking a tempered glass by banging on it in 40 years. My offer is open to anyone in my area, even if the glass explodes in the owners hands or handling (seen this myself). I do not go to local collectors & beat on the glass. I do not wear rings or anything else. Just games that are definitely not up to par on location. After this I will try to refrain from doing it in the future. Likely I am not the only one to admit to doing this, but after all the comments I am sure no one will chime in. Others do the same along with the owners which I have seen first hand. I do not kick the door, legs, or drop games. But I have seen others do it. For all the guys with the negative comments towards me, look closely at yourself! I personally would never hurl the personal attacks as seen here. For the local guys who know me, they have seen many games in the past sent to the dump or burned up. Which seems to also get comments here.

Were you the guy we saw at TPF this year who hit the glass on MM when you drained ball 3?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinless.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pounding-on-tempered-playfield-glass?tu=pinless and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.