Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ef5 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 3 years ago

Yeah I'd hit the refund button and move on with your life.

Chalk it up to one of the many bizarre experiences you'll have if you are buying/selling pinball machines for any length of time.

No need to out him at this point but I'd also let the mods know so they can keep an eye on the "buyer."

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from radiomoz:

Hello gentlemen, this is Chris/radiomoz on pinside. I just wanted to introduce myself. I moved here from Los Ángeles 2 years ago and yes I’m new to the pin world. Yes i own a swimming pool company and I do pinball for fun. I just want to confirm that the transaction is legitimate. The games were not up to my personal standards and decided to pass. I’m an honest guy and have a highly respected pinsider that can back me up if need be. If there’s other concerns, I would like to Address them privately with rick.

I think you can understand how the third party paypal business would throw somebody off. Most people just don't want to deal with that shit.

As soon as I hear "so and so owes me money so now so and so will pay you money" I start getting worried. Always hated the "debt transfer" even 35 years ago on the playground!

Somebody is ALWAYS trying to stick you with the deadbeat!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potential-fraud-need-advice?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.