(Topic ID: 242867)

PoTC - Who has playfield cracking & wear around sling posts?

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,006 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinDeadHead
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What kind of issues are you seeing?”

• I have visible dimples but no chipping 47 votes
    22%
  • I can see chipping but haven't done anything yet 69 votes
    32%
  • I can see chipping and installed mylar, washer and/or larger star post 33 votes
    15%
  • My playfield looks fine (but I haven't removed the star posts) 33 votes
    15%
  • I removed the star posts and my playfield looks fine 16 votes
    7%
  • My game had clear washers installed from the factory 16 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 214 votes by 202 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8a08956226ce33ab4cbce84ac85256fac4d2c495 (resized).jpg
272de6fede9fee8a8547778ad012df344b85326e (resized).jpg
20200319_164738 (resized).jpg
AEF37959-C604-4A07-B193-2416A6A62929 (resized).jpeg
F10537D7-D970-4859-B5C9-CF482DF29BFA (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200320_103742 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200320_101453 (resized).jpg
917EEAC5-4AC1-4204-BDA8-5497FFCB4BAC (resized).jpeg
83458836-4863-4833-8D88-F5A9E65F9517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3627 (resized).jpeg
20200127_171934 (resized).jpg
Shocked.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
potc2_5234 (resized).jpg
3FC99A16-7187-44B6-811B-16DD827ABC65 (resized).jpeg
20200125_090027 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 61.
#2351 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't have to imagine, I've SEEN it. The operator I help now USED to have machines at a truck stop - not anymore. They are massively abused, not just by truck drivers, but homeless people that try to break into them since the game room at a truck stop is a low-supervision area.

Unless I had just been in Montana I wouldn't have understood this. Truck stops near us do not have any sort of games, but sure enough I walked in to one and they had a game room. Never have seen that before. Cray.

#2352 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't have to imagine, I've SEEN it. The operator I help now USED to have machines at a truck stop - not anymore. They are massively abused, not just by truck drivers, but homeless people that try to break into them since the game room at a truck stop is a low-supervision area.

HA HA If that were occuring I would figure out how to wire some voltage to the coin box. Want to steal some shit from me and be prepared to get the shit shocked out of you. I would even put a warning for the dumbfucks so suing me would not be an option.

#2353 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

HA HA If that were occuring I would figure out how to wire some voltage to the coin box. Want to steal some shit from me and be prepared to get the shit shocked out of you. I would even put a warning for the dumbfucks so suing me would not be an option.

The warning would be premeditation. Sued immediately and the homeless dude would win.

#2354 4 years ago

Varethane interior water based gloss. To seal the wood for old restorations & new playfields. 2 spray coats. Maybe Mirco or others having problems with ink adhesion maybe doing one? I know the hard maple veneer plywood is dry! Maybe some are getting super fast plywood fresh from the mill. I have not pounded on my playfields with a fist or a hammer, compared to both on tempered playfield glass. Over the years my printers have used old printers, not the newest stuff. But the ink is constantly changing over the years. The old OCE Arizona Canon flatbed uv printer is 10 years old, & does my glass & playfields. Over the years OMNI was the favorite auto clear, along with others. The early restorations were ruined a few times by aggressive clear coats reacting with black ink. Either the body shop was using something that flashed quickly, or applied second coat too fast to off gas the first.

So far I have never had ink adhesion failure in 130+ playfields done. I clearly state over the years what I do & use.

#2355 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The warning would be premeditation. Sued immediately and the homeless dude would win.

Agreed. And if the perp was electrocuted and died, you'd be looking at a twenty year sentence minimum. It sucks but it's the Law.

#2356 4 years ago

I disagree. It is my property to do as I wish with. The machine already has a high voltage warning when you open the coindoor. I would just add a warning to the outside of machine the reiterates there is high voltage on the inside of machine. No court of my peers would convict me based on some asshole trying to rob me.

#2357 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

I disagree. It is my property to do as I wish with. The machine already has a high voltage warning when you open the coindoor. I would just add a warning to the outside of machine the reiterates there is high voltage on the inside of machine. No court of my peers would convict me based on some asshole trying to rob me.

Almost certainly. Boobie traps are an easy way to loose a lawsuit. Even on your own property. You can't intentionally setup something you mean to hurt someone. Even if you warn them.

#2358 4 years ago

if there is a warning that the machine uses high voltage its hardly a boobie trap. Who is to say when they broke my coin door They didnt break a wire and voltage make its way to the internal coin box?

#2359 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

if there is a warning that the machine uses high voltage its hardly a boobie trap. Who is to say when they broke my coin door They didnt break a wire and voltage make its way to the internal coin box?

Who's to say the dude was surrendering with his hands up when you shot him when he broke in your house?

No one. Except cameras and that one person who happens to be looking in the window and the people you posted it to on the internet...

It's not to say you wouldn't get away with it, but if there was an investigation and it was found you wired it to shock people then you're farked up the arshe.

#2360 4 years ago

Oh yea, if you want a set of double star posts with rubber washers and clear lexan plastic protection then I have those listed for sale now.

https://magicalproductions.miiduu.com/pmc-post-playfield-protection-set

Added over 4 years ago:

Oh yea, if you want a set of double star posts with rubber washers and clear lexan plastic protection then I have those listed for sale now.

https://pinballmods.co/PMC-post-Playfield-protection-set

#2361 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

So...basically it's exactly as I said all along.
- Full populated playfield swaps are NOT reasonable (this would be way too costly)
- The existing offer for a discounted playfield is a reasonable compromise
- Getting ANY offer/support as a second owner (and therefore out of warranty) is a gift from JJP.
Put the post kit in and forget about it, or if you can't deal sell the game.
I'll be downvoted (again) for this, but there's a reality factor in play here that many people in this thread are ignoring.

Sorry dood but you are patently wrong. Populated Playfield swaps are the only remedy other than taking back the game and refunding me in full. You can chose to be in another reality - I chose to be in the one that resolved this issue.

#2362 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Sorry dood but you are patently wrong. Populated Playfield swaps are the only remedy other than taking back the game and refunding me in full. You can chose to be in another reality - I chose to be in the one that resolved this issue.

In reality, which occurred for you?

Full refund or free populated pf?

#2363 4 years ago

Can someone with a mylar cutter make a kit of mylar donuts for posts other than the slings? It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm imagining a bunch of 1/4-1/2" outer diameter circles with the middle slightly larger than the diameter of post screws.

I've got rippling at several of the small posts and I'm now getting rippling at the outer edge of the washer under the sling posts :-/ I bring that up because I want to try mylar since the washers aren't solving this and I think mylar would prevent chipping

#2364 4 years ago

How did we get to killing off homeless people with pinball machines.....

#2365 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

So on a machine like you describe you are saying I couldn’t replace the boards and have all the lights work again? How do you fix a bad PF with paint missing again? Right you don’t......

Again... how do those chips kill the game play or make it the worst thing that can happen? Right... they don’t.

It’s like you all would throw a game away if you scratched the cabinet.... because you can’t fix the art.

#2366 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

unfortunately its a total pipe dream if u think their gonna replace the play field or take the game back.....JJP doesn't have the $ to even consider this as an option....never happen

#2367 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

unfortunately its a total pipe dream if u think their gonna replace the play field or take the game back.....JJP doesn't have the $ to even consider this as an option....never happen

That may be, but blowing customers off who have chipping and offering no help also shouldn't be an option for them. They could have said something like "Here are step-by-step instructions for what you need to do to mend your chip, and we're going to send the materials required to complete these steps to you free of charge. This issue does not reflect the quality we strive to achieve in our product, and we want nothing more than to have our customers enjoy our machines. As a show of our commitment, we'd also like to offer you $X off your next purchase of a JJP machine."

The materials to lay the chip down would have cost about $20-$30 (superglue, toothpick, 1/2 pint minwax polycrylic, small fine tip brush, Novus polish, and a microfiber cloth), and maybe they say $X off a future machine is something like $100. I think that could have been a reasonable response, maybe not 100% satisfying but at least it's not them just doing nothing and ignoring the customer's issue. But instead they went with repeatedly not responding to me and only offering to sell a replacement playfield (and charge me for shipping it). On this issue they did nothing to try to take care of the customer in a reasonable manner. As a result, I'm voting with my wallet and not buying another machine from them. Ever.

#2368 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

JJP has liability insurance and an umbrella policy to cover this. The deductible will sure hit them, but they won't go out of business.

#2369 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Again... how do those chips kill the game play or make it the worst thing that can happen? Right... they don’t.
It’s like you all would throw a game away if you scratched the cabinet.... because you can’t fix the art.

I don’t throw them away, but it is the only reason I’ve sold a game.

#2370 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

That may be, but blowing customers off who have chipping and offering no help also shouldn't be an option for them. They could have said something like "Here are step-by-step instructions for what you need to do to mend your chip, and we're going to send the materials required to complete these steps to you free of charge. This issue does not reflect the quality we strive to achieve in our product, and we want nothing more than to have our customers enjoy our machines. As a show of our commitment, we'd also like to offer you $X off your next purchase of a JJP machine."
The materials to lay the chip down would have cost about $20-$30 (superglue, toothpick, 1/2 pint minwax polycrylic, small fine tip brush, Novus polish, and a microfiber cloth), and maybe they say $X off a future machine is something like $100. I think that could have been a reasonable response, maybe not 100% satisfying but at least it's not them just doing nothing and ignoring the customer's issue. But instead they went with repeatedly not responding to me and only offering to sell a replacement playfield (and charge me for shipping it). On this issue they did nothing to try to take care of the customer in a reasonable manner. As a result, I'm voting with my wallet and not buying another machine from them. Ever.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Ignoring the issue, and frankly taking an arrogant attitude about the issue is quite disturbing. Jacks statement yesterday solidified my feeling as it was just a canned response that was reviewed by his attorneys. My point is they don't have the $ to adequately deal with this issue. Clearly they have determined that the loss in sales is less than the cost to do the right thing, which in my mind is provide a solution to mitigate the problem, and either give the customer an option to get a new play field or send theirs in for a play field swap. POTC has been out over a year and they've done nothing so its clear they won't doing anything with WW. Like yourself I'll never buy another NIB game from JJP....there is a chance I might purchase a nice HUO one as POTC and WW are both great games that my family would enjoy.

#2371 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Ignoring the issue, and frankly taking an arrogant attitude about the issue is quite disturbing. Jacks statement yesterday

I too have PoTC, WOZEC and have purchased and sold several other JJP's titles.

Can someone post link to his conversation or quote Jack's statement? I haven't heard / seen anything on it.

Thank You!

#2372 4 years ago

Here is Jack's statement from the Wonka thread, Key post there.

Jack's statement transcribed from the podcast -
"Alright, well first off I just want to apologize for the delay in speaking about this matter publicly as we sorted through things internally and we understand that some of our customers are concerned to see and hear of clear coat chipping around posts on our Willy Wonka game.
The number of actual cases we have seen with true playfield chipping is extremely low and we're in the process of developing a program for anyone with documented damage and will work with those customers on a case-by-case basis and, you know, feel free to call Tech Support or call me directly if you feel your machine has true chipping or damage. And we want you to feel confident and comfortable with your purchase, always.
We want to notify customers NOT to take apart their machine, remove posts, etc, for the sole purpose of looking for chipping or problems under the posts. If you truly need to remove any part of the machine, we recommend contacting JJP Tech Support for instructions on how to do this properly. And for those customers who see rippling or pooling around any post, we want to urge you, this does not mean your game will chip.
We're diligently working with our vendor and engineers day and night on correcting any pooling moving forward. We have no reason to believe any games out there in the field are inadequate in any way, shape, or form. You should continue to enjoy and play your amazing game.
Our company's put countless hours and efforts into making Willy Wonka a fun experience for you and your loved ones to appreciate for years to come. I mean really, our people work hard every day with passion to design and create amazing games for you to play. As we always have, we will stand by our product and support our loyal customers and I can tell you that'll never change.
Thank you"

#2373 4 years ago

Calling them is a waste of time, tech support has been differing me to someone else since I first got a hold of them in January.
Had to put a ticket in more then once, pictures sent more then once.
It's a joke to them, it seems.

Now I am actually waiting on Jack's response to me on this.
I mentioned the podcast and no mention of Pirates.
Looks like Pirates owners are getting thrown under the bus here.

#2374 4 years ago

Sadly I think - and this has been said before - JJP I believe is washing their hands of pirates. We are lucky to have gotten one, but I think support on it will continue to decline, and most likely parts availability as well. It’s sad. It seems the reality of the situation

#2375 4 years ago

We're diligently working with our vendor and engineers day and night on correcting any pooling moving forward. We have no reason to believe any games out there in the field are inadequate in any way, shape, or form.

Isn't this the definition of an oxymoron?!

#2376 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

JJP has liability insurance and an umbrella policy to cover this. The deductible will sure hut them, but they won't go out of business.

JJP will go out of business when the investors get tired of losing money. That’s pretty much the JJP mission statement right there.
I love what JJP has tried to do but they really started leaving a bad taste in my mouth ever since the famous Eric POTC update video. It’s been a complete botch-fest since then....and of course you can argue well before then as well. DI was their only real break in the botchamania action. The investors keep having to save the day. Seems to be a fairly common practice in the pinball manufacturing world. Look at American Pinball as well - as long as dad’s microchip factory keeps bringing in the money, the boys can continue to play. P3?- thank you friends and family. Even CGC seems to have a hard time just copying games for shits sake. As much as I’m not a huge fan of the majority of Stern’s releases of the past few years, in my eyes they’re the only pinball manufacturer that can legitimately call themselves successful. They have 85% of the market and 100% of the profits. What a gong-show of an industry, seriously.

#2377 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

pingod Thanks for posting this from Wonka thread.

#2378 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That, my friends, is a carefully worded statement...

I'm still looking forward to a formal technical explanation that discusses the root cause.
I'd like them to say they understand the problem and it will be addressed... Saying it's an "anomaly" is another way of saying it can't/won't be fixed in new games (yet).

Also, they should share some methods of limiting the issues in new games, games with pooling, etc.

#2379 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm not disagreeing with you. Ignoring the issue, and frankly taking an arrogant attitude about the issue is quite disturbing. Jacks statement yesterday solidified my feeling as it was just a canned response that was reviewed by his attorneys. My point is they don't have the $ to adequately deal with this issue. Clearly they have determined that the loss in sales is less than the cost to do the right thing, which in my mind is provide a solution to mitigate the problem, and either give the customer an option to get a new play field or send theirs in for a play field swap. POTC has been out over a year and they've done nothing so its clear they won't doing anything with WW. Like yourself I'll never buy another NIB game from JJP....there is a chance I might purchase a nice HUO one as POTC and WW are both great games that my family would enjoy.

Yeah, I guess my main point in general is that I don't think people should get hung up on discussing/debating what would have been a reasonable response from JJP to people who have chips because why debate that point when JJP hasn't done anything. Why debate the adequacy of a response that hasn't happened in any way, shape, or form?

And I think that's the main thing for people to know. On playfield chipping for machines less than a year old JJP has deliberately ignored the customer, and that's really the main issue. I would think that regardless of where someone is on the "what should JJP do" spectrum, their ignoring of the customer on the issue should be considered unacceptable. You never know what issue they might try to handle the same way down the road.

Their first step could have been to even just pretend to care and to make a token effort to acknowledge it's not acceptable for the chipping to occur and to act/pretend like they want to do even just a little something for it. They could have offered a $10 rebate, a populated playfield, or anything in between those two. Do anything except nothing & no response, which is what they went with. They didn't even care enough to make an effort to pretend to care.

If they're willing to send people replacement mechanical or electrical components for issues, why couldn't they bring themselves to even make some sort of an effort that would have been the equivalent cost of doing that? Be creative and come up with some type of response. Anything. But they didn't care enough to even try. And I won't do further business with a company like that.

Also, I don't have any doubt that specifically crafting his statement to Wonka machines was deliberately done. It's just them holding true to form on this issue of trying to ignore it as much as possible, say they're a company focused on customers, but meanwhile doing nothing for the customer. There's no trust there.

#2380 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

"Alright, well first off I just want to apologize for the delay in speaking about this matter publicly as we sorted through things internally and we understand that some of our customers are concerned to see and hear of clear coat chipping around posts on our Willy Wonka game.
The number of actual cases we have seen with true playfield chipping is extremely low and we're in the process of developing a program for anyone with documented damage and will work with those customers on a case-by-case basis and, you know, feel free to call Tech Support or call me directly if you feel your machine has true chipping or damage. And we want you to feel confident and comfortable with your purchase, always.
We want to notify customers NOT to take apart their machine, remove posts, etc, for the sole purpose of looking for chipping or problems under the posts. If you truly need to remove any part of the machine, we recommend contacting JJP Tech Support for instructions on how to do this properly. And for those customers who see rippling or pooling around any post, we want to urge you, this does not mean your game will chip.
We're diligently working with our vendor and engineers day and night on correcting any pooling moving forward. We have no reason to believe any games out there in the field are inadequate in any way, shape, or form. You should continue to enjoy and play your amazing game.
Our company's put countless hours and efforts into making Willy Wonka a fun experience for you and your loved ones to appreciate for years to come. I mean really, our people work hard every day with passion to design and create amazing games for you to play. As we always have, we will stand by our product and support our loyal customers and I can tell you that'll never change.
Thank you"

It is much better to listen to Jack read the script provided by his Lawyer on the Dutch Pinball defender's podcast. Sad that Martin is mixed up with this shill.

#2381 4 years ago

Mine looked perfect but I found a paint chip under the Tortuga scoop, where the metal pressed into the playfield. Cliffy covered it completely. Some clear build up at some posts. Would I buy it again? Definitely, it’s an amazing game! Do I hope they fix it? Absolutely.

0AD0C29A-C386-4D76-9ECC-AD7BBF62A537 (resized).jpeg0AD0C29A-C386-4D76-9ECC-AD7BBF62A537 (resized).jpeg
#2382 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Mine looked perfect but I found a paint chip under the Tortuga scoop, where the metal pressed into the playfield. Cliffy covered it completely. Some clear build up at some posts. Would I buy it again? Definitely, it’s an amazing game! Do I hope they fix it? Absolutely.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well, that's awful...

In what seems the norm for these games, the scoop dug/sunk in so easily that shit all around it has become disrupted and inevitably destroyed.

Anyone thinking this is close to normal or acceptable, man...

#2383 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Well, that's awful...
In what seems the norm for these games, the scoop dug/sunk in so easily that shit all around it has become disrupted and inevitably destroyed.
Anyone thinking this is close to normal or acceptable, man...

Time will tell...

#2384 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

populated playfield from Stern on GB.

#2385 4 years ago

Ok I did some research and found the ones that did the clear coat LOL.

#2386 4 years ago
Quoted from FryDaddy:

Ok I did some research and found the ones that did the clear coat LOL.

lol!!!! That's pretty funny. Maybe the discussion after the first 15 layers from the 4:33 mark to the 5:36 mark was the inspiration for the playfields

#2387 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

JJP has liability insurance and an umbrella policy to cover this. The deductible will sure hit them, but they won't go out of business.

I think its mirco Product Liability Insurance will take a hit not JJP

#2388 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I think its mirco Product Liability Insurance will take a hit not JJP

At most for the bare playfields. Then someone pays for populating the playfields, shipping, handling, disassembling the defective playfields etc.

Some Lawyers will be battling it out.

#2389 4 years ago

They're not doing anything except selling people new playfields. The first time they do something else is when you can start talking about insurance claims and who's paying for what.

#2390 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

They're not doing anything except selling people new playfields. The first time they do something else is when you can start talking about insurance claims and who's paying for what.

That helps them use up the bad play fields from the bad batch. Do people actually believe they are throwing the bad ones away or redoing them? There will be no insurance claims.

#2391 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Laws vary state to state, however here's a true story. Back in the 90's a friend of mine kept getting his car stereo stolen. He soldered fish hooks all along the back top of the sleeve. Eventually he was greeted with a bloody mess in his car. That thief sued him and won. This was in Iowa FWIW.

#2392 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Laws vary state to state, however here's a true story. Back in the 90's a friend of mine kept getting his car stereo stolen. He soldered fish hooks all along the back top of the sleeve. Eventually he was greeted with a bloody mess in his car. That thief sued him and won. This was in Iowa FWIW.

GnarLee, please note the post quoted.

There was a time I wanted to load an old radar detector with black powder and wire a model rocket engine to the power cord. Leave it on the dash in the apartment complex I lived in and had the car broken into. It would give new meaning to the term one-arm-bandit.

I discussed it with a Judge who was a family friend. He told me I'd go to jail if the explodee could link it to me. Thus, no booby trapping for me.

#2393 4 years ago

um putting a bomb inside of a car is a little different than a little shock. Would not be hard to argue he was at fault because he was unqualified to work on a pinball machine/electricity. Furthermore the machine clearly has warnings stating there is high voltage from the manufacturer that he ignored. Ill stand trial in front of a jury of peers and argue all day. Not that this scenario would ever happen but, sue me idgaf. Worst case you get a couple thousand dollars big woop. No house no cars no kids no job..what are you suing me for again?

#2394 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

um putting a bomb inside of a car is a little different than a little shock. Would not be hard to argue he was at fault because he was unqualified to work on a pinball machine/electricity. Furthermore the machine clearly has warnings stating there is high voltage from the manufacturer that he ignored. Ill stand trial in front of a jury of peers and argue all day. Not that this scenario would ever happen but, sue me idgaf. Worst case you get a couple thousand dollars big woop. No house no cars no kids no job..what are you suing me for again?

I'm going after your pooling pirates, as i can only assume you have one if you're posting in this thread

#2395 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

OK, you win.

#2396 4 years ago

You assume I own the pirates I play. Your beat chance at $$ out of me would to go after my vehicle. Unfortunately on paper it is only half mine so you could get half of a car I suppose.

#2397 4 years ago

As someone who USED to own 2 JJP pins and had put a deposit down on this pin (and the cancelled to buy Iron Maiden and SOOOO happy I did that) I can say for sure I won't be buying another JJP. They are the primary reason this hobby has gotten stupidly expensive and now they won't even stand behind their games and make this right? Total BS. Greed kills the world gentlemen, and this is a perfect example of it. Sorry to all those that have been burned by this.

#2398 4 years ago

Some dude PIST me off on the other Willy Wonka thread and I got ejected from there for 24 hours ....First ejection

So I have not post here for a bit and I feel lonely.

So .....What is the latest on POTC Playfields ...I will catch up

For what its worth my Richie Wrench Arcade shows no signs of chipping or wrinkles.

20190901_191000_resized (resized).jpg20190901_191000_resized (resized).jpg20190901_191004_resized (resized).jpg20190901_191004_resized (resized).jpg20190901_191017_resized (resized).jpg20190901_191017_resized (resized).jpg
#2399 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Some dude PIST me off on the other Willy Wonka thread and I got ejected from there for 24 hours ....First ejection

Welcome. You are now officially a Pinsider.

Quoted from RichieWrench:

So I have not post here for a bit and I feel lonely.
So .....What is the latest on POTC Playfields ...I will catch up
For what its worth my Richie Wrench Arcade shows no signs of chipping or wrinkles.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

But there's no Richie Wrench GAME in that cabinet to play. Kind of false advertising...

#2400 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Welcome. You are now officially a Pinsider.

But there's no Richie Wrench GAME in that cabinet to play. Kind of false advertising...

Kind of True

Actually....

TRUE!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
There are 3,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-/page/48?hl=vinnie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.