(Topic ID: 242867)

PoTC - Who has playfield cracking & wear around sling posts?

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,006 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinDeadHead
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What kind of issues are you seeing?”

• I have visible dimples but no chipping 47 votes
    22%
  • I can see chipping but haven't done anything yet 69 votes
    32%
  • I can see chipping and installed mylar, washer and/or larger star post 33 votes
    15%
  • My playfield looks fine (but I haven't removed the star posts) 33 votes
    15%
  • I removed the star posts and my playfield looks fine 16 votes
    7%
  • My game had clear washers installed from the factory 16 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 214 votes by 202 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8a08956226ce33ab4cbce84ac85256fac4d2c495 (resized).jpg
272de6fede9fee8a8547778ad012df344b85326e (resized).jpg
20200319_164738 (resized).jpg
AEF37959-C604-4A07-B193-2416A6A62929 (resized).jpeg
F10537D7-D970-4859-B5C9-CF482DF29BFA (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200320_103742 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200320_101453 (resized).jpg
917EEAC5-4AC1-4204-BDA8-5497FFCB4BAC (resized).jpeg
83458836-4863-4833-8D88-F5A9E65F9517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3627 (resized).jpeg
20200127_171934 (resized).jpg
Shocked.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
potc2_5234 (resized).jpg
3FC99A16-7187-44B6-811B-16DD827ABC65 (resized).jpeg
20200125_090027 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 61.
#1101 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

My thought was that they are asking for photo's because they don't want to provide the discounted playfield to anyone who just wants a spare. But hopefully you are right.

I wasn’t suggesting that this was why they were asking but that was my hope.

I’m sure I’m wrong but someone who has chipping at slings and elsewhere should be compensated a bit more than someone who has a ripple on one post or nothing at all yet.

Like I said, I’m sure I’m wrong.

#1102 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

My ybr has the same issues in clear and same sharp posts.

That is terrible News. If wonka comes up with the same problems.
Alarmbells should be ringning, if they aren't allready.
I'm as a potential customer is certainly alarmed.

#1103 4 years ago

Wonka uses star posts

#1104 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

That is terrible News. If wonka comes up with the same problems.
Alarmbells should be ringning, if they aren't allready.
I'm as a potential customer is certainly alarmed.

Guess it might be time to add a YBR and Wonka playfield cracking around posts and sling post thread.

#1105 4 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Wonka uses star posts

So then it might only be cracked playfields around holes and in the outlanes.
How is that in any way reassuring

#1106 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Oh damn! That is not good. Can you keep us updated as to what happens with the playfield and if JJP does/says anything? Did you alert them?

#1107 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

My lord are you serious, this is totally unacceptable no matter what anyone says... the amount of money for these machines is a small fortune for many of us.

Now I get mistakes happen and I am very understanding when they do – I have been waiting 3 months for a new WH20 cabinet I ordered and it made wrong, and the replacement still has not come – but in the JJP scenario seems they do not want to actually take any responsibility for this.

What if you went out and bought that 200k Bentley you saved half a lifetime for. On day 30 of owning the car you got your gold chain around your neck, your new deep V-neck on ready to impress... and you notice the clear is cracking and falling apart

You think Bentley would be like... "oh we will give you half off on getting the entire car re-cleared, only cost you about 25k? LOL

#1108 4 years ago

So... what are you contentious folks planning on doing? Is anyone going to try and negotiate a better deal or coordinate a group of people to brigade against JJP with some media or coordinated effort? Just wondering, before I plop money down on a playfield.

#1109 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

So... what are you contentious folks planning on doing? Is anyone going to try and negotiate a better deal or coordinate a group of people to brigade against JJP with some media or coordinated effort? Just wondering, before I plop money down on a playfield.

I would really love to see a public comment from The company, surely this hasn't gone unnoticed.

#1110 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Wow...

#1111 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I would really love to see a public comment from The company, surely this hasn't gone unnoticed.

I think the public comment was the single or two page PDF release they made detailing how to install the kit to "prevent" damage. I believe there was some other announcement somewhere (it's not on their website and I didn't get it in email even though I've signed up for their mailing list, bought products and contacted them for support on this game, with this specific issue) made about the playfield situation. I don't think I've seen any specific JJP company announcement, posting or other communique with it's customers about the issue and their response. It's pretty ballsy to have very little customer facing PR, but it seems to work. It's definitely not "getting ahead" of the issue by any means.

I don't know who you might demand such a statement from. Maybe there is a pinball publication that could ask JJP for a statement and their comment on what pinsiders are suggesting they are due? I believe Jen is the PR contact, or at least was in prior interviews. I doubt anyone that we all speak with is authorized to make a statement or that it would matter. Does Jack even make decisions? I heard there was some corporate investors and board of directors which is calling the shots. So who authorized the playfield discount and "fix it" kits?

There are a lot of questions beyond what some internet discussions will cover. If there really are to be more answers and contact then someone would have to spearhead that. It's not going to happen by posting here.

#1112 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Sorry, but this is damn near idiotic and unfathomable at this point.
How MANY of these posts still exist at JJP?

#1113 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Sorry, but this is damn near idiotic and unfathomable at this point.
How MANY of these posts still exist at JJP?

I'd be really interested to know how much the YBR production overlapped with the POTC. I wonder if once they noticed it on the POTC line if they checked the YBR line part supply.

#1114 4 years ago

I'd be really interested to know how much the YBR production overlapped with the POTC. I wonder if once they noticed it on the POTC line if they checked the YBR line part supply.

You would really hope so, right?

#1115 4 years ago

If this was as simple as JJP replacing the original post this would have been resolved months ago. The bad clear is the real issue here. I believe people with the flat bottom posts were still getting rippling. There has been chipping away from slings also. And it is not an easy fix if who ever is making and clearing the PFs doesn’t have any consistency with their product. JJP waiting for the clear issue to be fixed or finding someone else to get PFs from is not an easy thing to do. That being said still using the sharp post is unbelievable if true.

#1116 4 years ago

I don't know who you might demand such a statement from. Maybe there is a pinball publication that could ask JJP for a statement and their comment on what pinsiders are suggesting they are due?

i 'wonder' if robin would go to 'bat' for you guys.

#1117 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Not completely accurate, I have seen photos of other playfield Posts NOT the sling posts and issues there as well. This appears to be an issue with mounting hardware before the clear is totally cured and or the clear is a bad mix, and is not hardening as it should, or given the time to harden.
Thus, when a post is cranked down in the clear it, can cause the clear to mushroom around the contact point, and eventually will crack in areas with high vibrations / action like slings.

2k clear cures very quickly. The clear is cured but with that edge and cranked down posts the clear has no chance of surviving.

#1118 4 years ago

My LE has ripples around posts (was like this from day 1 when I got it NIB) but no cracking and has the factory supplied, clear washers under the posts. With the contents of the fix kit released, would the suggestion be to remove the clear washers and swap out with the new, smaller ("gen2" someone mentioned) black semi-hard washers vs. using neoprene?

A bit confused on best course of action; I suppose that's the whole problem as no one really knows. Perhaps a new question is are the new JJP washers going to trump the neoprene washers?

Edit - Found the service bulletin here: http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/potc/Service%20Bulletin%20P-1%20POTC%20Post%20Update%20Kit.pdf

Doesn't particularly mention using the new black washer ILO the clear

#1119 4 years ago

Our pirates, Batman 66, Beatles gold, and now black knight are doing the same thing!

#1120 4 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

Our pirates, Batman 66, Beatles gold, and now black knight are doing the same thing!

Pics of the other games? Would be interested to see as it seems this is rarely reported in Stern compared to the number of games they make.

#1121 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

The overall question:
Was production halted due to license issues, or was it halted because they where cutting costs, to get neccesary profit, and cost minimizing breached into quality, so heavy that they had to halt production, to save company image?

if it were a quality issue popping up.. that would come AFTER you've already sourced all the parts... which means you wouldn't want to eat the cost of all that inventory, so you'd keep building to run them out... not stop there. If it were just playfields... they'd have to decide to replace them or roll with it. Stopping because of PFs isn't viable... due to all the other inventory sunk cost.

#1122 4 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

So what’s going on? Is this all coming back to micro?

I’ve just bought a whole bunch of neoprene rubber. The m8 rubber under my double star posts are the same diameter as the stars. Don’t stick out. They squashed down all ripples that were there and have not cut in since they are soft. I don’t think nylon will be as gentle. They also provide surface grip, meaning the star post is not going to move and no abrasion to the playfield underneath.

I have bought another 50 m5 and m6 rubber washers. The m5 are the exact same diameter as the standard clear post. The m6 gives an additional 2mm diameter to hide any extra chipping. These washers are only 5mm and 6mm internal diameter respectively. So the whole post is sitting on these guys, not just the edge. They are only 1mm thick and will compress nicely.

I am going to fix spots as I need to.

In terms of playfield replacement, maybe I pass if I am buying the same product. I might regret it later. It’s not so much paying for a new one. Let’s face it the middle of the playfield is fine. It’s just around the posts. It’s the problem of buying the same.

I know I said I was not going to post here again, but this seems to be a bigger issue which is plaguing other manufacturers. Who else can JJP use? I’m ignorant and don’t know what other playfield manufacturers there are.

Lastly, I shall say it again the double star posts with m8 rubber washers underneath that have had their grooves dremmelled deeper to match the same thickness as the original posts solves all issues around the slings. Stable, protected, normal sling power, no air balls, no hammer escapes. Pictures exist pages back. Harry maybe you can key this post?

One last thing, a hard nylon washer is not going to perform well. I would advise using rubber washers instead.

#1123 4 years ago

The Batman pic is earlier in this thread, will take pics of Beatles and black knight tomorrow

#1124 4 years ago

Might the “best” solution then be to snatch up a pf at 50% off and send it off for a proper cure?

Money be damned, but this is starting to appear NOT to be an issue with JJP and Pirates exclusively after all.

#1125 4 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

The Batman pic is earlier in this thread, will take pics of Beatles and black knight tomorrow

AHh.. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-/page/12#post-5007074

Did you check to see if the posts have sharp edges on the bottom by chance?

#1126 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Might the “best” solution then be to snatch up a pf at 50% off and send it off for a proper cure?
Money be damned, but this is starting to appear NOT to be an issue with JJP and Pirates exclusively after all.

That's probably jumping the gun. We know of systemic issues on TNA... but as far as I know there aren't many reports of this on other games. We would probably need to reach out to other forums (Stern) to see what they have to say.

#1127 4 years ago

That's probably jumping the gun. We know of systemic issues on TNA... but as far as I know there aren't many reports of this on other games. We would probably need to reach out to other forums (Stern) to see what they have to say.

But this is because not many people are looking so hard for these problems, as I tried to point out in my previous post. But then you all got very upset and did not read my post right or I did not do the wording right.

I read a lot of your posts (harry) and you do amazing stuff with mods and think really creatively with your machines and if you do that, you will see much more problems with the machines as other people that are not that involved. If you then point them out for that one game, everybody with that game goes looking for problems and sure enough will find them. But as I said before, the problem with pinball is that the steel ball will break stuff. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. It is like with a telephone. I can drop it 10 times no problem and my friend drops it once and it shatters to pieces. Same phone.

Again - please read on - I do think that when parts of the artwork just come off of the playfield, that is not normal. But you would be surprised how many problems like these there are on all pinball machines if you go looking for them.

#1128 4 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

But this is because not many people are looking so hard for these problems, as I tried to point out in my previous post. But then you all got very upset and did not read my post right or I did not do the wording right.
I read a lot of your posts (harry) and you do amazing stuff with mods and think really creatively with your machines and if you do that, you will see much more problems with the machines as other people that are not that involved. If you then point them out for that one game, everybody with that game goes looking for problems and sure enough will find them. But as I said before, the problem with pinball is that the steel ball will break stuff. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. It is like with a telephone. I can drop it 10 times no problem and my friend drops it once and it shatters to pieces. Same phone.
Again - please read on - I do think that when parts of the artwork just come off of the playfield, that is not normal. But you would be surprised how many problems like these there are on all pinball machines if you go looking for them.

That’s not the point. There are steps we can take to reduce the problem. I don’t have this happen on any other machine. If this is the future if all pinball machines lets be ready to address it. Whinging about JJP is no longer helpful. Nor is saying shit happens. Why wouldn’t you take steps to make sure damage does not happen? Go tell all the people with TNA that they don’t have issues.

#1129 4 years ago

Let it be clear... I’m in the “camp” that Micro is to blame. (No pun intended there..haha..wow!)

Not JJP, Stern, or Spooky.

But I’ll gladly pick up a spare pf at 50% considering the CE pfs “were sold out.” Given that, it’s actually a very lucky scenario.

#1130 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Let it be clear... I’m in the “camp” that Micro is to blame. (No pun intended there..haha..wow!)
Not JJP, Stern, or Spooky.
But I’ll gladly pick up a spare pf at 50% considering the CE pfs “were sold out.” Given that, it’s actually a very lucky scenario.

Lucky? Your kidding me.

You guys are way too easy, wow. Truly our own worst enemy to accept shit like this.

I really don’t want a pf, or a swap or having to send it out for a proper clear. I consider all of this misfortune not good luck.

#1131 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Lucky? Your kidding me.
You guys are way too easy, wow. Truly our own worst enemy to accept shit like this.
I really don’t want a pf, or a swap or having to send it out for a proper clear. I consider all of this misfortune not good luck.

Keep it context -

For someone considering another pf when they were gone, they are back now.

It’s 100% separate from this and a coincidence.

“THIS” is pretty much unacceptable.

#1132 4 years ago

Stern doesn't use Mirco, so the picture of the BM66 playfield proves that this problem is not confined to Mirco playfields. As we now have reports of artwork lifting around sling posts on BM66, Beatles, BKSOR (Stern), TNA (Spooky) and JJPOTC, YBR (JJP), it may be a general issue with digitally printed playfields which all these companies are now using.

#1133 4 years ago

I see an opportunity for a new manufacturer (who has done some R and D and figured out the clearcoat issue) to come along and have an advantage in the PF business. Or maybe the manufacturers take the PFs back in house. What ever the solution.....JUST FIX THIS. I don’t want to hear it is too hard to solve. Manufacturers could go talk to 3M.....or talk to System 3. Tell them what you are looking for. Do the work and fix this clear issue.

#1134 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Stern doesn't use Mirco, so the picture of the BM66 playfield proves that this problem is not confined to Mirco playfields. As we now have reports of artwork lifting around sling posts on BM66, Beatles, BKSOR (Stern), TNA (Spooky) and JJPOTC, YBR (JJP), it may be a general issue with digitally printed playfields which all these companies are now using.

Perhaps. Wow! Did not know this.

#1135 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

It may be a general issue with digitally printed playfields which all these companies are now using.

Might be right but there"s two things I think you're not taking into accoint.
1.) When the supplier says MUST use hole protectors or the clear will crack and chip (game ships without them)
And
2.) The clear coat is intentionally made soft and the clear coat rolls (and pulls up artwork) installing a post?
JJP needs to tell Mirco his ass is on the line and either he fixes his bullshit clear jobs or he'll take the business else where.
My hobbit clear job looks like a golf ball and the holes started to crack so I added Cliffys.
Good ole Mirco clear jobs I tell ya.

Jack needs to invest in Ron Kruzman. That guy is a God of clear coating. Mirco can make the playfield and Ron can clear coat em. Oh, I also have a routed and well played LOTR. NO ball dents. Kruzman clear job... ~100 plays still like glass and no divots. Pun intended clearly not all clear coats are equal. By saying nothing, nothing changes. The so called fix is a band aid while the real problem is the clear itself and last time I checked that's every where. Expected to pay for a new playfield is bad enough but being on the hook for swapping it too? Ouch guys that's taking it s bit too far. The car anology is the best. You bought a Ferrari and the paint is coming off and your handed a bandaid to stop the peeling? Seriously guys step up and make some noise because if you dont it's literally setting a precedence for future machines.

If I find out Harry Potter or Toy Story 4 is being made I WILL demand a bare inked playfield is sent to Ron Kruzman and then shipped to JJP for install.

#1136 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

2k clear cures very quickly. The clear is cured but with that edge and cranked down posts the clear has no chance of surviving.

I’ll Defer to the pros on this like Ron Kruzman I bet he would beg to differ with you... the reality is there is no way JJP or mirco would let a playfield sit for 2-4 months to properly cure. So things like this happen if they don’t plan for the k own scenario... attaching elements to the playfield basically too soon.

#1137 4 years ago

Can the guy who did the "Fix my playfield, Stern" and "Where's the code Stern?" do a similar graphic for this?

#1138 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Jack needs to invest in Ron Kruzman. That guy is a God of clear coating. Mirco can make the playfield and Ron can clear coat em. Oh, I also have a routed and well played LOTR. NO ball dents. Kruzman clear job... ~100 plays still like glass and no divots

This is like saying Chevy needs to invest in Chip Foose (or any other custom car builder). You can't take a custom job like Kruzman's MULTIPLE week and months process and think the mass producers need to 'just do what he's doing'.

They are apples and oranges. Kruzman can't do 500+ PFs a month... he can't even do a handful in volume.

It's just pissing in the wind... to compare a custom, hand nurtuered, slow cure, multi-stage process with mass production. It doesn't work for cars... it doesn't work for pinball either.

#1139 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is like saying Chevy needs to invest in Chip Foose (or any other custom car builder). You can't take a custom job like Kruzman's MULTIPLE week and months process and think the mass producers need to 'just do what he's doing'.
They are apples and oranges. Kruzman can't do 500+ PFs a month... he can't even do a handful in volume.
It's just pissing in the wind... to compare a custom, hand nurtuered, slow cure, multi-stage process with mass production. It doesn't work for cars... it doesn't work for pinball either.

Now That is a realistic statement. Granted I would love Chip Foose to do my Honda Accord! lol

#1140 4 years ago

I sanded and cleared a JP playfield using nothing more than a few cans of SprayMax 2X and it looks fantastic and is hard as a rock. It can't be rocket science.

#1141 4 years ago

PotCLE 5k by Christmas

#1142 4 years ago

Better check your other posts. It looks like it is only a matter of time before the others start chipping. I imagine this is how the sling posts looked before they started. This is in effect a sling as it has a hammer so it gets similar action to the slings. Oddly they used a star post here as well but you can see even that is causing major indentations and piling up of the clear. I am changing them all to star posts and putting the rubber washers. The narrow posts also have the sharp edges. This isn't over yet...

Do you think JJP even recognized that these posts were used in other spots on the game? Wouldn't that seem like an important situation before making an "announcement" with a fix kit?

0611192015 (resized).jpg0611192015 (resized).jpg0611192015a (resized).jpg0611192015a (resized).jpg0611192016 (resized).jpg0611192016 (resized).jpg0611192016a (resized).jpg0611192016a (resized).jpg

#1143 4 years ago

Just asking, do you guys ever play the game or just seek out things to obsess about?

#1144 4 years ago

I don’t even own one I’m pre obsessing thank you

#1145 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You are right it is not realistic to use a long process like Kruzman but a better faster process they should absolutely find. The manufacturers could contact 3M, System 3, DuPont or whoever makes a clear. Take a meeting. Tell the representative what you are looking. They might be able to come up with a formula and or process to improve the status quo. It’s called doing the work to improve things. I personally know someone not in pinball that called System 3. They had him come in to talk about how and if they could help him come up with a better clear solution for his business. It worked out for him.

And the only problem with the car example is even the bottom of the line brand new Kia isn’t chipping off paint and clear. They have at least met the minimum standard for clearcoat. These PFs don’t meet what I would call the minimum standard.

#1146 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Just asking, do you guys ever play the game or just seek out things to obsess about?

I'm wondering, do you have that response on a keyboard shortcut? It'd probably save you a lot of typing.

#1147 4 years ago

Here's another interesting situation. The small metal posts with the donut on them have a cutout under them. It looks like the idea was to cut out a small ring of clear coat so the post sat right on the wood. I've seen this done with reproduction playfields when people are installing them they do the same thing. However, the circle is narrower than the post. So in essence this cutout now leaves less playfield for the post to sit on, only a thin lip of clear is what the post rests on. Granted, there is no cupping or cracking so that's a bonus. I am considering putting washers to prevent any issue but since there is none I'm considering holding off. I just find it really strange that someone drilled out those holes but whatever the intended purpose I don't think it's doing much.

0611192040 (resized).jpg0611192040 (resized).jpg0611192041 (resized).jpg0611192041 (resized).jpg
#1148 4 years ago

As one of the pioneers using uv inkjet production the last 10+ years. So far have not had these results. Mirco seems very silent here about the issues. I have since day 1 explained the process I & my contractors use. Even Rick from PPS steered me towards 2 hits of color & white, & single hit of blocking for backglass production 6 years ago. Charlie Emery when asked kept this info to himself when I started only single hits of color, white & blocking for backglass. Still my contractors are using old printing equipment, colorspan retired, & my backglass & playfields are done on 9+ year old OCE printer. I have always used Waterbourne Varethane interior gloss to seal the playfields (2 coats), & most auto clear is fine unless they quickly apply a second heavy coat before curing. In which case usually the black ink curdles up. Other producers of new playfields keep their secret formula of production quiet, I show & explain what I do even failures over the years. I am still in production of classic Stern playfields & backglass after Mirco antics in April.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer

#1149 4 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

As one of the pioneers using uv inkjet production the last 10+ years. So far have not had these results. Mirco seems very silent here about the issues.

I specifically reached out to Mirco to allow them to comment, be aware of the issues, etc. They did not reply (even though we had an ongoing chat communication). I suppose they probably are better staying silent than sullying their reputation with JJP. I imagine that even though this is likely a lot of their issue they won't get much flack or backlash at all. They still make playfields people want/need so what are you going to do?

#1150 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

You are right it is not realistic to use a long process like Kruzman but a better faster process they should absolutely find. The manufacturers could contact 3M, System 3, DuPont or whoever makes a clear. Take a meeting. Tell the representative what you are looking. They might be able to come up with a formula and or process to improve the status quo. It’s called doing the work to improve things

You really think they tackle these choices completely in the dark or randomly? These guys aren’t rookies... no need to tell them how to crawl as if it’s some relevation they better adhere to. Give them some credit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 38.00
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-/page/23?hl=extraballz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.