Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BackFlipper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Looking for some thoughts and comparisons from people who own both.

#2 6 years ago

It's not even comparable. POTC blows the Avatar LE out of the water in my option. Yes, I have owned both. I still have my POTC and could careless where my Avatar went to. However, it's really your opinion. I would play both and see what you like.

#3 6 years ago

I am not a fan of either but would choose Avatar over POTC hands down. Played both, don't own any.

#5 6 years ago

Poll.

Both are fun, I think I'd give the edge to Avatar just based off of what I like in a game personally.

#6 6 years ago

I would pass on both. Both are fun games to play on location or at someone elses house. They get boring very quick in home environment -- at least to me. If you like the layout of Avatar, consider BBH. Similar layout, but more fun.

Cheers,
Duane

#7 6 years ago

I own both (though my Avatar is a Pro). I would sell POTC long before I would dump Avatar. POTC has a heavy amount of hitting the ship whereas Avatar is more about hitting everything (to sum it up in one sentence)

#8 6 years ago

Avatar is very fast. Potc is very stop and go.

#9 6 years ago

I hate both.

#10 6 years ago

Have both right now.

#11 6 years ago

POTC, but not by much.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside