Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
IMG_20200501_162142 (resized).jpg
start potc start button (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi all,

I'm cleaning my PoTC and probably pulled these 2 wires when lifting the playfield.

I assume each need to go on one side of the diode screwed to the front of the cabinet, but which goes on which side ?

start potc start button (resized).jpgstart potc start button (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

first picture was with flash, on this one the colors are somewhat better.
One is tan/white, the other one orange/brown.
Looking at the manual I think the orange/brown one should be at the anode end of the diode, not sure about the tan/white one.

IMG_20200501_162142 (resized).jpgIMG_20200501_162142 (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

Should the orange/brown share the same terminal as the orange/brown going to the white switch (?) at the top of the second picture?

#4 3 years ago

The orange and brown wire goes on the non-banded side of the diode. If the tan and white wire goes to the tournament button connector, that wire goes on the banded side of the diode with the red and brown wire. See below.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#5 3 years ago

Thanks !
will reconnect it later today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-two-loose-wires-near-the-start-button?hl=rocketfromtombs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.