• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by PohodaVole
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 14 days ago

Hi,

Could you please help me with our POTC? It is sometimes extremely loud after the start only. The standard volume is back after the restart. I have tried factory reset and it did not help.

Thank you.

#2 11 days ago

There's some obscure setting in the menus called something like "minimum volume".

The purpose is so that on location games won't have their volume turned all the way down.

Try setting it to the opposite setting of whatever it's currently set to.

#3 11 days ago

This problem was corrected on SAM games via software updates. No service bulletin. Make sure your game is on the latest code.

Minimum volume override is on WMS WPC games, not Stern's.

#4 11 days ago
Quoted from phishrace:

This problem was corrected on SAM games via software updates. No service bulletin. Make sure your game is on the latest code.

I will try it but it will be first time on Stern. Am I please right the machine will have factory settings after the update?

Thank you.

#5 11 days ago

Yes, factory setting after update. You will have to set the game back to free play, assuming you had the game on free play.

#6 10 days ago

Anyone know why the volume would jump much louder for the closing song after you enter your initials? It's not a little louder, it's crazy loud. Once that song is finished, volume goes back to normal. I am on the latest code version.

I don't enter initials all that often so it hasn't bugged me enough to research but thought I would ask the question here since it might be related.

1 week later
#7 1 day ago
Quoted from phishrace:

I have checked it and the SW version us actual. Should be the problem on the different place?

Thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 399.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside