• 53 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by thewool
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the best way to solve JJP POTC removal of main spinning discs?”

• JJP proposal: Pizza of the Caribbean - big disc with option of extra cheese in outer crust 46 votes
    19%
  • Aurich's good idea (see thread) 52 votes
    21%
  • TheFamilyArcade's good idea - Keep the hardware as is (just slow moving) and incorporate it into gameplay 144 votes
    60%

(242 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0210 (resized).JPG
IMG_0206.GIF
frisbee-gif-6.gif
il_570xN.483829270_cctk (resized).jpg
THUMBS-UP-CASEAR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyrex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 1 year ago

I try not to lose my mind one way or the other. While I can get a feel for a game on location this game is like any other. Until I get it home and set it up for my way of playing I have no idea for sure how great it could be. I will say this. I have one pre-ordered and yes I am disappointed but mostly with the hideous artwork. This will be my first Jersey Jack after a bunch of Sterns. After Star Wars (which has grown on me and I really enjoy after some updates) I said no more NIB from stern. The game was disappointing in the beginning again like some other new stern products lately. So I thought Jersey jack does a better job so I will try POTC. I thought it looked spectacular. Hopefully some compromise will come out of the disdain shown by the people ordering. I like some of the ideas floated and I hope something changes......at the very least the crappy art.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 189.00
9,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyrex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside