Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210211-081913_Chrome (resized).jpg
9Lne.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
0114C819-FA49-49A1-BA7F-2248C661BC82.gif
Screenshot_20210209-081231_Brave (resized).jpg
bold strategy (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

It has really just got stupid lately. I do not blame owners for selling. I would, because I could never get $25k worth of enjoyment out of any pinball machine. You could build an entire new collection off $25k. The buyers at this price are idiots.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I paid $13,500 for an LE in October and felt like an idiot paying so much, that being said I wouldn’t sell mine for 25k - it’s bolted to the floor!

I expect you to stand by your bolted to the floor comment, because NO ONE ELSE IS.

#42 3 years ago

another just hit the market, this is getting awesome. I want a full market page of $20k pins today.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'm going to laugh so hard if/when this pin gets remade. There's no "value" at $20k. It's speculation and speculators deserve to get burned.

right, I hope it gets remade so bad now.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know the game is selling hot right now but it's prob a group of 30-50 diehard pinball collectors that want it - not 3000-5000, especially at the price that JJP will sell it which won't be 10k but imo 13k or higher. GnR is now 10.5 and that game doesn't even have a toy.

I have to agree with this, but I do think they could sell a bunch. Is 2000 buyers enough to justify a remake? at $10500 each that is 21 million. I personally think they would sell them at $12500 kind of like the WOZ YBR.

#102 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Imagine the price for a Pirates if it was genuinely a great game!! The prices getting thrown around are beyond ridiculous in the US and Oz and mostly due to it's rarity. I'm yet to play GnR, but the only JJP game I enjoy shooting is Dialed in, the rest a very blah. But if someone is happy to pony up for the rarity then people will price them accordingly... quite comical.

DI is JJP's best shooter by far. Nothing is even close. Everything else has NO flow and way to much stop and go. I just do not get the love for some of these JJPs. I guess the lights and bling and multiball are the attraction.

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I have this game, and for the life of me I don't understand the "buzz" ....

I agree that DI is a good shooter, but Wonka shoots way better than DI.

Wonka is like torture to me for some reason. I have yet to finish a 3 ball game without walking away. I guess I need to give a whirl again.

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

They cant even get GNR out the door how the hell they going to do another game

so is stern the only one who can do multiple games at once? I swear Jack said they would be able to produce 2 games at once.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
20,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-le-really-selling-for-20k-?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.