Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TimeBandit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lead (resized).png
connector (resized).png
IMG_1687 (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

Hey guys I'm in the process of putting my pirates back together and I have two issues.

The connector for the spinning disk motor has a little light diode that needed replacing, I replaced it but forgot to take a picture before pulling the leads out of the connector so I don't know which lead goes in which spot. There is two brown wires but one has a blue stripe. I was hoping someone with a pirates could look under theirs for me. mummite pinnyheadhead

Additionally I don't know on the harness side where the spinning disk motor connects to... thank so. I have for any help

IMG_1687 (resized).JPG
[att=3839541,999934 caption="IMG_1688 (resized).JPG

#2 3 years ago

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/225/d/443/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_Manual.pdf

Page 97 you have the motor wiring. Brown-Blue should go to J8-7. The color in the male connector should match the color in the female anyway. Or am I missing something?

#3 3 years ago

Thanks lb1 I think i got it right take a look at the pic.

One other thing i noticed, is i have a stray purple wire into a connector, only a single lead, i'm going to assume this is a spare power source as i don't believe it was in use / connected to anything previously.

connector (resized).png

lead (resized).png

#4 3 years ago

Looks like J7-10 Violet Gray / Optional 5V. You can probably verify it by looking at where it ends at the female board connector end.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

One other thing i noticed, is i have a stray purple wire into a connector,

Looks like the Q24 lead. Knocker or ticket dispenser.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside