• 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by VisitorQ
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

55653aabfade867f72517337b560b8edd4d011da (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Again got shafted by ball save on multiball. Unless you are playing Blackbeard it is just way too short. And it fires them out so slowly or inconsistently. Had a game where DMC had only one ball in chest, so auto fired 2 more but in this case the timing was all out for the release so all 3 balls are going SDTM at the same time. And then no ball save. WTF. I don’t mind missing out an a multiball but give me a chance.

Adjust the upper flipper so that it deflects the ball just enough to hit the right flipper. That's the way it should be by design for auto launch without flipping the upper flipper.

9 months later
#134 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

I think it would be nice to be able to clear individual character high scores without deleting all the high scores. If it was possible I would clear half the character scores so friends could hit them more often. Or even a clear all character high scores without clearing the top scores.

I'd add one other thing to that. Have an optional time based character reset for each character. So I can set the character high score to be 1 year. Each character would then reset when that high score is 1 year old. We can always wish.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

At one year can't you just clear the highscores now from the coin door?

All of them including high scores - yes. He was just talking about clearing the character high scores. I added to just clear the ones that were obtained more than a year ago. If I get a individual character high score, let it reset after 1 year if no one else beats in that year's time. I don't think the character high scores are being recorded with the date that they occur currently. That would be needed to do this. Probably wouldn't happen, but it is an idea for the topic that I think would be good. Maybe in barcades it could be set to 3 months or something like that. If you beat a character high score, let it stand for a set period of time if no one beats it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 38.00
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-code-change-game-play-requests-?tu=KingBW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.