(Topic ID: 14110)

Posting CL deals. Yay or nay

By the_pin_family

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“To post or not to post, that is the question.Posting killer CL deals on the forums, yay or nay”

• Your going to screw someone's deal. I say NAY. 57 votes
      59%
    • Your going to do more good than harm. I say YAY . 40 votes
      41%

(97 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 11 years ago

No, people should find their own deals. I have made a 14 hour round trip twice. Only to get there and find out someone else offered $50 more. I've made a 6 hour round trip and waited in the driveway for 3 hours only to give up and leave at 1am. Then I got a call the next day from the guy who bought it out from under me and he said he felt bad about doing that to me and wanted to make it right by selling me the machine for $300 more then what I was supposed to buy it for. Plus I would have to spend another $100 in gas going to get it. I won't post his name on a forum but I will give it to anyone who pm's me. I have been offered $500 more then my asking price for a pinball once but I already had a deal to hold it for a guy. 2nd guy said he could come that day with cash. Guess what, I held it for the first guy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/posting-cl-deals-yay-or-nay?tu=marlboroa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.