Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

You-Stay-Classy-San-Diego-Anchorman.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

Eh some people are just not technologically able. Simple as that. I've got a mate that I work with in his 60's. Poor bloke has no idea about the Internet, I set up a pinside account for him and you know what? He never uses it, it's too difficult for him. He's only just mastered using Skype with his family back in NZ. Not that age is the issue I guess, some of my mates in their early 20s hate the Internet they don't "get" it. I think that answers (2) on your bs rant.

#12 10 years ago

Oh and (3) on your list, I have been a member for almost a year now and I rarely post. I'm sure some guys have been members for many more years and have half the karma points I have. I've seen some join more recent than me and just smash the forums in turn gaining many more karma points than me. I honestly spend 2hrs+ on pinside a day, I just read posts. Just because I don't say GLWTS or AWESOME MOD MAN! On every post doesn't mean I'm not trustworthy...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/posting-a-sale-for-a-friend-i-call-bs?tu=Monkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.