By pzy

5 years ago

Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Is it possible to see the name of the OP on the forum homepage? That's pretty much the only page I ever look at since I (habitually) refresh Pinside so often. It would make crappy threads by repeat offenders easy to avoid

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

Is it possible to see the name of the OP on the forum homepage?

Unfortunately, it's not. I would like this as well.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

+1

#4 5 years ago

you've hurt my feelings.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

you've hurt my feelings.

#6 5 years ago

I would like to be able to just jump to the most recent post within a thread from the main page, rather than clicking on the thread and then clicking on "latest reply". For example, say there was a 5 page thread on some sweet new glass and I was anxiuosly waiting to see the results of a comparison to other glass...

Is there away to do this?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

gweempose said:

+1

+2 on that to bad it isn't possible. Oh well what can you do? I guess we all will be stuck reading dave's posts.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

would like to be able to just jump to the most recent post within a thread from the main page, rather than clicking on the thread and then clicking on "latest reply". For example, say there was a 5 page thread on some sweet new glass and I was anxiuosly waiting to see the results of a comparison to other glass...

Is there away to do this?

You can do this by clicking on Latest reply. Its on the left, under the thread subject once you open the thread.

#9 5 years ago

There's an even easier way. On the forum home page you see the freshness column (e.g. "15 minutes"). Click this text to jump to the last post in that thread, straight from the home page in one click!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

On the forum home page you see the freshness column (e.g. "15 minutes"). Click this text to jump to the last post in that thread, straight from the home page in one click!

You learn something new every day. THANKS!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

On the forum home page you see the freshness column (e.g. "15 minutes"). Click this text to jump to the last post in that thread, straight from the home page in one click!

Brilliant! Its nice finding new/hidden features of a tool

This is sorta like the door arm rest in an older BMW I have. I had the car for a year before I found that the arm rest folds up to reveal a storage compartment

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

There's an even easier way. On the forum home page you see the freshness column (e.g. "15 minutes"). Click this text to jump to the last post in that thread, straight from the home page in one click!

This is a very handy feature that I use all the time. Unfortunately, it doesn't work if you are viewing your recent activity and want to jump directly to a reply to one of your posts. It will say "Most recent reply: 3 hours ago", but you can't click on it.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from PartyKing:

You learn something new every day. THANKS!

+1 on that I didn't realize that either. Thanks Robin.

#14 5 years ago

+2 maybe 1 day I will get the hang of this computer thang,but then it will change again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 299.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 14.00
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Mafia
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,123 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside