4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190803_134348540 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190803-083650_eBay (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

I have a set blueprints I was looking to stick in some frames, but they're larger than a standard poster.

They are ARCH E1 paper size at 30"x42"

I was looking for something inexpensive in the $15-$50 range, not a custom frame at $100+

So far, my late night google-fu is coming up empty.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

#2 4 years ago

I feel your pain ForceFlow. I've been looking for frames for different posters for years and sometimes I'll find something but it may have to be slightly matted but it's better then nothing. A friend of mine has custom made a few for me over the years but he's not into doing it these days so I'm stuck with looking at the Goodwill's and flea markets and I've gotten lucky in those places every so often. Right now one of the sizes is 36" x 48" so that one could be a while. Good luck in your search.

John

#3 4 years ago

Initial search on eBay I found this.

Screenshot_20190803-083650_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190803-083650_eBay (resized).jpg
    #4 4 years ago

You could build one pretty cheap. I couldn't find anything to frame this poster. I built this with door casing and plexiglass. I think it looks ok.
    IMG_20190803_134348540 (resized).jpgIMG_20190803_134348540 (resized).jpg

#5 4 years ago

Any Hobby Lobby stores in your area.They have quite a few shapes and sizes.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

Any Hobby Lobby stores in your area.They have quite a few shapes and sizes.

No luck with them or michaels. They just don't carry stuff much beyond 24x36 or 27x40.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

Initial search on eBay I found this.[quoted image]

Thanks

For anyone interested, here's the links:

ebay.com link: 42x30 Black Wood Picture Frame With Acrylic Front and Foam Board Backing

https://www.amazon.com/40x32-Black-Wood-Picture-Frame/dp/B07KRPDVBY

Quoted from Hop-Pac:

You could build one pretty cheap. I couldn't find anything to frame this poster. I built this with door casing and plexiglass. I think it looks ok.
    [quoted image]

Looks good!

It's not really something I want to spend that much time and effort on, though.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poster-frame-for-30x42-paper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.